Bees are yet another source of proof for the existence of God

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️

Are you really telling me that these brilliant little creatures evolved from single celled organisms in deep sea hydrothermal vents that somehow over gorillions of years became living creatures that walked out of water and then gorillions of years later became flying bees that collect honey and store it in their stomach, go back to their nest and waterfall the honey to the mouthes of 100 of their friends and then they collect it into a comb and flap their wings to dry it out?

God can’t be real!! Bees came from comet dust that became bacteria! You goys need to trust the science!

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Zeruel and vermillioncorefan
yeah bro we all live on a spinning ball that started from an explosion and we evolved from fish

:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, murdah, Jarate and 3 others
yeah bro we all live on a spinning ball that started from an explosion and we evolved from fish

:feelsuhh:
Good goy. Science is the truth!

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Sprinkles
Good goy. Science is the truth!

that’s right

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, murdah, oldcel2002 and 2 others
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Eternal_
we are the children of children of children of children of children of children of children

There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
Your final pedophile prophet Muhammad is enjoying the flames of hellfire. You will join him in due time.

Piss be upon Arab desert monkey god allah and also his illiterate pedophile messenger

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and gookstar
Your final pedophile prophet Muhammad is enjoying the flames of hellfire. You will join him in due time.

Piss be upon Arab desert monkey god allah and also his illiterate pedophile messenger
why are religious people so god damn cruel lmaoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, gothmog6, murdah and 2 others
I have zero tolerance for Arab supremacist cults masquerading as an “abrahamic religion”. Fuck Islam

• Love it
Reactions: Jarate

We will surely know who was on the straight path on the Day of the time well-known. Every matter has time of settlement, so wait, we are also waiting.

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jarate
You people think a dude created the universe in 7 days and that the first woman was made from the first dude's rib than to believe species slowly change over successive generation, turning into the species we have today.

Beyond parody lol:lul:.

If you were really interested in how single celled organisms could become multicellular, I can provide a brief explanation for the mechanism to you.

Single cell->colony->multicellular organism.

The change from single cell to a colony isnt very hard and has been observed in the lab before. It's simply the cells begining to clump together and share resources. There are micro organisms that do this as well as macroscopic ones, like sea sponges.

The step to true multicellular life is when the cells begin specializing their function (ie some cells begin focusing on locomotion while others focus on digestion). From there, specialization can continue to increase and more and more complex organisms begin developing.

If you are really interested in learning more, the is a wealth of information waiting for you to read/watch. I suggest you first look up more in depth explanations and justifications for how single celled organisms can begin working together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, zan and Sprinkles

Are you really telling me that these brilliant little creatures evolved from single celled organisms in deep sea hydrothermal vents that somehow over gorillions of years became living creatures that walked out of water and then gorillions of years later became flying bees that collect honey and store it in their stomach, go back to their nest and waterfall the honey to the mouthes of 100 of their friends and then they collect it into a comb and flap their wings to dry it out?

God can’t be real!! Bees came from comet dust that became bacteria! You goys need to trust the science!

Simple thought experiment for ya.

You essential wrote a mini essay about how complex bee physiology is eh?
That it couldn't have been an accident... must've been some intelligent designer?

Cool.

Heres the thing.

Said intelligent designer would be a bajillion times more complex and difficult to have come to existence. Way way way more complex than bees and humans combined.
So its not possible that he/she/it existed by pure chance either. Then the thought experiment goes on and on and on. Who created the creator?

Think about it. I'm not even shitting on your religious beliefs or anything here but....do you see how its more logical to say bees probably just existed than to say someone designed them?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Ironic, Rebeccacel

• +1
Reactions: currycelll
You people think a dude created the universe in 7 days and that the first woman was made from the first dude's rib than to believe species slowly change over successive generation, turning into the species we have today.

If you were really interested in how single celled organisms could become multicellular, I can provide a brief explanation for the mechanism to you.

The change from single cell to a colony isnt very hard and has been observed in the lab before. It's simply the cells begining to clump together and share resources. There are micro organisms that do this as well as macroscopic ones, like sea sponges.

The step to true multicellular life is when the cells begin specializing their function (ie some cells begin focusing on locomotion while others focus on digestion). From there, specialization can continue to increase and more and more complex organisms begin developing.

If you are really interested in learning more, the is a wealth of information waiting for you to read/watch. I suggest you first look up more in depth explanations and justifications for how single celled organisms can begin working together.
How was a single cell even created genius? How were polypeptides created in nature? Origin of life research still can’t recreate charged amino acids let alone link them with stereochemical retention and also no side chain reactivity.

How did nucleotides link in 5’ to 3’ direction? Without directed processing, there are trillions of ways to link nucleotides but only 1 way is pre-requisite for life. We still don’t know

How did monosaccharides link into chains to become polysaccharides? Again, trillions of possible combinations. How will you polymerize glucose? 10^65,000 combinations without directed processing

How did all of these building blocks come together into a cell? Trillions upon trillions of these factories with self direction that we still can’t even replicate. We can’t even make polysaccharides in prebiotic conditions let alone talk about cell assembly or single cell organisms becoming multicellular!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Imretarded?

3 in 1 fucked him so he probably dosent care

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Imretarded?
How was a single cell even created genius? How were polypeptides created in nature? Origin of life research still can’t recreate charged amino acids let alone link them with stereochemical retention and also no side chain reactivity.

How did nucleotides link in 5’ to 3’ direction? Without directed processing, there are trillions of ways to link nucleotides but only 1 way is pre-requisite for life. We still don’t know

How did monosaccharides link into chains to become polysaccharides? Again, trillions of possible combinations. How will you polymerize glucose? 10^65,000 combinations without directed processing

How did all of these building blocks come together into a cell? Trillions upon trillions of these factories with self direction that we still can’t even replicate. We can’t even make polysaccharides in prebiotic conditions let alone talk about cell assembly or single cell organisms becoming multicellular!
explain why I should believe a magic man can bend spacetime and create matter from nothing?

We don't know how cells came to be but jfl at deciding to believe in magic as an explanation. There is NO justification for that.

This is the god of the gaps argument and it gets weaker every day because we are constantly learning how the world works.

Also can you explain why the fossil record is ordered where species slowly grow more similar to currently alive species the further up the geologic column you go?

We have gaps of knowledge in how things developed but we know for a fact it did happen.

We not only have ZERO evidence for the biblical creation myth but we instead have an endless supply of evidence against it.

Again the ordering of the fossil record ruins the idea of the global flood myth and aligns perfectly with evolution.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gothmog6 and gooner23
Eww why did your gawd create those scary creatures ughh

• JFL

seethe harder pagan

Last edited:
Your final pedophile prophet Muhammad is enjoying the flames of hellfire.
show me where in christianity it outlaws child marriage, i will be waiting christcuck
racist against arabs as usual, so much for christian kindness

+ the prophet wasn't illiterate, that is a sunni lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
Simple thought experiment for ya.

You essential wrote a mini essay about how complex bee physiology is eh?
That it couldn't have been an accident... must've been some intelligent designer?

Cool.

Heres the thing.

Said intelligent designer would be a bajillion times more complex and difficult to have come to existence. Way way way more complex than bees and humans combined.
So its not possible that he/she/it existed by pure chance either. Then the thought experiment goes on and on and on. Who created the creator?

Think about it. I'm not even shitting on your religious beliefs or anything here but....do you see how its more logical to say bees probably just existed than to say someone designed them?
Also evolution doesnt state that species just evolve randomly. Bees didnt just pop up from nowhere.

The process by which new traits come into existence is random (mutation), it is the mechanism that is natural selection which sorts the traits by their ability to increase/decrease the organism's survival and reproductive success.

explain why I should believe a magic man can bend spacetime and create matter from nothing?

We don't know how cells came to be but jfl at deciding to believe in magic as an explanation. There is NO justification for that.

This is the god of the gaps argument and it gets weaker every day because we are constantly learning how the world works.

Also can you explain why the fossil record is ordered where species slowly grow more similar to currently alive species the further up the geologic column you go?

We have gaps of knowledge in how things developed but we know for a fact it did happen.

We not only have ZERO evidence for the biblical creation myth but we instead have an endless supply of evidence against it.

Again the ordering of the fossil record ruins the idea of the global flood myth and aligns perfectly with evolution.
Nigga what?

Every question I asked you is directly based in chemistry. It has nothing to do with God of the gaps. I’m simply pointing out the deep flaws in the scientific consensus. You don’t know shit and neither does science. Origin of life research has shown itself to be fraudulent and can’t prove or recreate any theory of how we came about.

Every creation has a creator. We didn’t come from bacteria, comet crashes, walking fish, monkeys, etc.

Cells are the building blocks of all life and your dumbass says we don’t know how they came about, further cementing my point.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
Nigga what?

Every question I asked you is directly based in chemistry. It has nothing to do with God of the gaps. I’m simply pointing out the deep flaws in the scientific consensus. You don’t know shit and neither does science. Origin of life research has shown itself to be fraudulent and can’t prove or recreate any theory of how we came about.

Every creation has a creator. We didn’t come from bacteria, comet crashes, walking fish, monkeys, etc.

Cells are the building blocks of all life and your dumbass says we don’t know how they came about, further cementing my point.
why did the dinosaurs die out tho

• JFL
Nigga what?

why don't we got traces of certain species since the start of time yet some species do did they just decide to spawn in

show me where in christianity it outlaws child marriage, i will be waiting christcuck

racist against arabs as usual, so much for christian kindness

+ the prophet wasn't illiterate, that is a sunni lie

Love this reply from you retards. This is how far you’ll go to defend your wretched 55 year old demon Muhammad marrying a 6 year old child and fucking her when she was 9

“Christianity doesn’t explicitly say that’s not allowed so it’s all good! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Nigga what?

Oh, you're disabled. I'm sorry, my response was beyond you.

why did the dinosaurs die out tho
I don't believe that dinosaurs ever existed therefore I also don’t believe they went extinct by a meteor crashing in earth and blocking out the sun

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
“Christianity doesn’t explicitly say that’s not allowed so it’s all good! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
i'm just asking you on what basis do you deem it morally abhorrent?? surely you have christianity as your source of morality so where in christianity does it say this is immoral, simple question no cross licker has been able to answer 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?

“piss be upon” is crazy:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Eternal_ and strawberrymushroom

also one of ur prophets issac a holy figure in christianity married rebecca at 3 but you never wanna talk about that 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: murdah
also one of ur prophets issac a holy figure in christianity married rebecca at 3 but you never wanna talk about that 😂😂😂
Show me scriptural proof that Rebecca was 3 you dumb bastard

Bomp for Jesus :love:

praying for cheesus to give me aryan blue hunter eyes and 10 extra inches of height rn