BEFORE u end it, DO THIS FIRST!

D

Deleted member 66616

Iron
execute confirmed pedophiles, animal abusers, and anyone u deem terrible for society

fully serious post, dont waste ur current life without satisfaction

why not? have some fun before dying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, SubhumanCurrycel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Define "pedophile," because apparently a 23 year old going for a 19 year old is a pedophile according to plenty of people out there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, TechnoBoss, BoredPrince and 7 others
"Just kill pedophiles so that Chad children get to live safely, meanwhile you can go kill yourself afterwards because you will never reproduce and have your own children"

Worst advice ever, you probably think you gave some good shit but infact it's just shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, AngryShortMale, viniciz and 2 others
execute confirmed pedophiles, animal abusers, and anyone u deem terrible for society

hahaha fuck that shit, never simp for soyciety. kill yourself alone in the woods or go ER in some college those are the options

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and AngryShortMale
"Just kill pedophiles so that Chad children get to live safely, meanwhile you can go kill yourself afterwards because you will never reproduce"

Worst advice ever, you probably think you have some good shit but infact it's just shit
not so chad gets to live safely, u fucking idiot. so that little african infant jerome down the street isnt molested. net positive.

Define "pedophile," because apparently a 23 year old going for a 19 year old is a pedophile according to plenty of people out there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
a 19+ grown adult fucking children below the age of 12. scarring permanent behaviour

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
a 19+ grown adult fucking children below the age of 12. carring permanent behaviour
Alright, good to know you're not one of those delusional cucks. I agree. :)

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
if i were comitting suicide tommorrow i'd kill you, bitchass agecuck nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and AngryShortMale

L post by OP. Expected nothing much from a fuckin one week old 2024 graycel. Fuck you man.

Why you so worried about society. Society fuckin hates you and wants you dead faggot. They would laugh at your death and spit on ur grave you absolute cuck.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
hahaha fuck that shit, never simp for soyciety. kill yourself alone in the woods or go ER in some college those are the options
if u thrive on sorrow, go ahead, ull be dead anyway
Alright, good to know you're not one of those delusional cucks. I agree. :)
yep

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why end it if you can become dexter morgan?

L post by OP. Expected nothing much from a fuckin one week old 2024 graycel. Fuck you man.

Why you so worried about society. Society fuckin hates you and wants you dead faggot. They would laugh at your death and spit on ur grave you absolute cuck.
the children and animals are pure. everyone else isnt. u are the cuck, go kill as many college girls that wont sleep with u as u want, not fulfilling.

if i were comitting suicide tommorrow i'd kill you, bitchass agecuck nigga
Faggot is worried about society like an absolute cuck that he is. If not for society, he would not be rotting on this forum

fuck net positive benefitting society made you be mtn by breaking your grandpas back building roads and feeding him beer

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Faggot is worried about society like an absolute cuck that he is. If not for society, he would not be rotting on this forum
i love the people of this forum

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
the children and animals are pure. everyone else isnt. u are the cuck, go kill as many college girls that wont sleep with u as u want, not fulfilling.
lmao stop coping. nothing is pure. life is just a competition where everyone only cares about their feelings, cuz that's all there is, your feelings.

You only have one mission in this world
To dissapear this jew and his son from earth
Images 83

Last edited:
fuck net positive benefitting society made you be mtn by breaking your grandpas back building roads and feeding him beer
then fuck net positive perspective, do u not get a rush of happiness when u help animals or children? they have not contributed to the reasons society hates u, children dont control how many bitches suck ur dick. lesson is dont be a useless live leak video in ur room after doing nothing. die doing something u find fulfilling

lmao stop coping. nothing is pure. life is just a competition where everyone only cares about their feelings, cuz that's all there is, your feelings.
yes, at the end of the day ur gonna die, why continue feeling pity for urself? feel happiness before ending ur depressing uneventful life

then fuck net positive perspective, do u not get a rush of happiness when u help animals or children? they have not contributed to the reasons society hates u, children dont control how many bitches suck ur dick. lesson is dont be a useless live leak video in ur room after doing nothing. die doing something u find fulfilling
i agree but most children and animals will suffer regardless, if you leaving this world this world problems are no longer your concern

I dont
yes, at the end of the day ur gonna die, why continue feeling pity for urself? feel happiness before ending ur depressing uneventful life
I dont feel happiness from simping for soyciety

• +1
NO MENTION OF WOMEN!! Not based brother :ogre:

• +1

ok so i’ll kill a bunch of foids and normies

I'll give you a better one if you ever try to end your life read the bible first before you try to do it (y)