Before women used to be anorexic (as it should be) and now MEN are becoming anorexic and women are becoming fat

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I am 24, but when I was growing up, girls used to try to look slim for the boys and girls would actually date down in terms of appearance. A pretty girl would go out with a slightly above average looking guy. That is how it should be. It was common to see average looking guys with attractive women.

Then I went to college and experienced an explosion in online dating. Now most foids are overweight, but we are so used to it that we don't even notice. Men are forced into the gym for 6 hours a week just to get an average looking foid.

This is what online dating has done. Disgusting.
Nature INTENDED for the man to have more weight. Nature INTENDED for the man to be less attractive. WOMEN are supposed to obsess about appearance to attract the man, not vice versa. What is happening in today's society goes against nature.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Nature INTENDED for the man to have more weight.

In terms of overall weight and muscle mass yes, in terms of actual bodyfat percentage wise no men are suppose to be MUCH MUCH leaner than women

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15099, Bewusst and 9 others
In terms of overall weight and muscle mass yes, in terms of actual bodyfat percentage wise no men are suppose to be MUCH MUCH leaner than women
No, men were made to carry extra fat AND muscle.

I don't wanna workout but I kinda have to now

I am 24, but when I was growing up, girls used to try to look slim for the boys and girls would actually date down in terms of appearance. A pretty girl would go out with a slightly above average looking guy. That is how it should be.
Never happened, even in 2008 Chads would have girls flock around them, girls disputing him, girls sending nudes through their Moto Razors and MSN messenger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Never happened, even in 2008 Chads would have girls flock around them, girls disputing him, girls sending nudes through their Moto Razors and MSN messenger
Back in 2008, girls never had these fucking high ass standards.

You just looked better back then, women always flocked around GL men
It it possible to get that much uglier in 9 years? I never really gained much weight either.

No, men were made to carry extra fat AND muscle.

Das rite

I read about British men having eating disorders in record numbers

I partially blame it on all the intermittent fasting bullshit propaganda..

Is it a decent weight loss tool if it works for u?? Sure..

But it’s sub obtimal and makes it easy to develop a bingeating disorder

All the focus on macros can make people overly obsessive too.

Ppl need to stop watching all these fitness day in the life diet videos etc..

#1..they’re gonna eat much better in the vids than they do irl..

#2...you’re not a fitness model

You know fat stores the estrogen so range between 12% - 15% is to men considerate acceptable. Women hovewer needs much many bf for good hormonal profile, now it's genetics if their bodies will store it around ass and hips, or at belly. Females also have these receptors like we do, so choose the best

I am 24, but when I was growing up, girls used to try to look slim for the boys and girls would actually date down in terms of appearance. A pretty girl would go out with a slightly above average looking guy. That is how it should be. It was common to see average looking guys with attractive women.

Then I went to college and experienced an explosion in online dating. Now most foids are overweight, but we are so used to it that we don't even notice. Men are forced into the gym for 6 hours a week just to get an average looking foid.

This is what online dating has done. Disgusting.
Nature INTENDED for the man to have more weight. Nature INTENDED for the man to be less attractive. WOMEN are supposed to obsess about appearance to attract the man, not vice versa. What is happening in today's society goes against nature.
dude, why are you acting like you are some grandpa? Its always been this way from what I remember. All throughout school, only the best looking guys had girl's attention. Online dating has nuked the dating scene but I dont know, the only dates ive ever been on were tinder dates. Without online dating and being able to sit behind a screen and talk to girls, I probably would have zero dates because real life dating is hard as fuck for someone who isnt good at socializing and especially you keep getting that "i have a boyfriend excuse", I would have been totally screwed without stupid tinder. Its a double edged sword.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Your theory is still relevant in eastern eu, Russia but the girls are skinny and hot yes but only for high status guys.

Lol if you are eating more than 500kcal a day

P9120030.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and WannaBeA6
Keep trying to find excuses for being a fat diabetic sick retarded

THIS IS YOU OP

Images 31

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
High E fatcel cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 2227
You just looked better back then, women always flocked around GL men

I remember the popular guys who got lota of girla fron my HS, and their looks equivalent would be completely unremarkable nowadays. Standards have definitely risen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Being a fat male is disgusting as well. Men should be athletic llike warriors.

Last edited:
I remember the popular guys who got lota of girla fron my HS, and their looks equivalent would be completely unremarkable nowadays. Standards have definitely risen.
From college to H.S the standards get like 100X higher.

Lol you go to gym to improve for yourself, not for woman tbh, if you go to gym because of woman you'll quit after a few months. gym is a lifestyle

Muh "back in the day, everything was better" if you're barely legal yourself