Women can spot men that aren’t npcs within seconds

S

saint

Iron
Npcs are real. And only men are npcs. This is the metaphor that is Adam and Eve eating from the forbidden fruit of knowledge.

Women are smaller and weaker than the average man. As a survival mechanism, they had to develop a higher level of social intelligence. This is their big secret that they keep amongst themselves. They are consciously aware of a man’s place on the social hierarchy within seconds and, if not, they will pry for information by acting polite and overly friendly.

Most men today are programmed to believe in things like masculinity, being noble, and hard working. A servant to society. Then someday you’ll meet the love of your life that you will provide for.

The only men that are aware of this false narrative are slayers. The top percent of men that get to see how promiscuous and disloyal women really are.

Women can tell when a man has been preselected by other women because that man is gifted the opportunity to develop a higher level of consciousness, through the experiences of seeing the true nature of women.

Unfortunately today, with the rise in popularity of the black pill and red pill, now any man that seeks out this information himself will be vilified and treated like a rapist. Who’s forced and stole something that wasn’t his worth.

Women want unattractive men to stay on autopilot and predictable, so they can still be easily controlled and used. Any man that’s free minded threatens the status quo. This is why “god” forbid Adam and Eve from eating from the fruit of knowledge. Just like religion, it’s about controlling the masses.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clown Show, ominion, logicel369 and 22 others
That's retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Jeww and Axii
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and bloomercel
You are wise.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Gaia262, Maalik and 2 others
Why women propose to me but I don’t want to talk to them , I want to eat their spleen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, iam good boy and Axii
Womens voices are brain fog inducing

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Ultimate SUbhuman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and gooner888
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
are you somali?

Keep beliving this cuck boy

Legit. Feel sorry for the people who will see your grey name and not read it. You are right.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Gaia262, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
Women can tell when a man has been preselected by other women because that man is gifted the opportunity to develop a higher level of consciousness, through the experiences of seeing the true nature of women.
yeah, and this selection is based on Looks.

The roots of all these complicated social affairs always trace themselves back to Looks. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Npcs are real. And only men are npcs. This is the metaphor that is Adam and Eve eating from the forbidden fruit of knowledge.

Women are smaller and weaker than the average man. As a survival mechanism, they had to develop a higher level of social intelligence. This is their big secret that they keep amongst themselves. They are consciously aware of a man’s place on the social hierarchy within seconds and, if not, they will pry for information by acting polite and overly friendly.

Most men today are programmed to believe in things like masculinity, being noble, and hard working. A servant to society. Then someday you’ll meet the love of your life that you will provide for.

The only men that are aware of this false narrative are slayers. The top percent of men that get to see how promiscuous and disloyal women really are.

Unfortunately today, with the rise in popularity of the black pill and red pill, now any man that seeks out this information himself will be vilified and treated like a rapist. Who’s forced and stole something that wasn’t his worth.

Women want unattractive men to stay on autopilot and predictable, so they can still be easily controlled and used. Any man that’s free minded threatens the status quo. This is why “god” forbid Adam and Eve from eating from the fruit of knowledge. Just like religion, it’s about controlling the masses.
Most real post

No the fruit was to stop them from doing satans bidding.
That gift of knowlegde was nothing but a false gift to corrupt gods childern.
Read the damn kjv

high iq. one look and these foids know how often you shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, BrahminBoss, lemonnz and 1 other person
Wise words my negro

You are very wrong to say men are only NPCs. Very very wrong and are likely a character that is pushing these false ideas that suggest women supremacy. At the least your misleading. I will throw some ideas out here for some of you guys.

'Women' can easily spot NPCs because they themselves are NPCs. This is the "army". NPC refers to non playable character, and in short, that means a person who only operates in servitude to their biological prepositions. What does 'playable' mean to a human body? Unique Soul. Non playable=biological preposition dominated. Animal, goy, no higher self or non operative/reactive. A "player" is someone who does have a certain control and awareness over the biological preposition.

Women behave like how they are made. Despite mens very focal aggressions, why did many wise have say that they find more men to be more righteous than women. Why? If the basis of righteousness first starts from biology, with nature itself having a flaw against higher virtue, then does not the bar of "virtuous" behavior start from the agency over biological prepositions? Men are statistically shown to more likely to be divergent and in a greater pool of variance in behavior, and such than women in general. For example, this means that in a paradigm of thought or iq, they are more likely to diverge from it, on either side. And perhaps this leads to a greater opportunity of pushing past biological prepositions, or if not, the preposition itself to potentially operate in an agency independent of biological preposition.

The case of NPCs is a similar but different matter.
Understanding women is not hard, hence why most content about female nature does ring true.

The reason its not hard is because most of their behavior seems to be uniform throughout the species, which imply not divergency or uniqueness, but a universal biological preposition in the majority. The issue was figuring out if this was a matter of biological preposition and not a matter of skill. But even if so, the catalysts to their behavior (like social norms) are so easily impressionable it would still imply some sort of universal biological preposition, and not help the case of proving divergency or governance/awareness of human agency at all. This is where a lot of copers come to play. They are deceived from the start to think her and him are of the same traits biologically. In other words, it may be likely that men who do overcome their initial paradigm are non npc, but that does not mean the women who dominate those paradigms are not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369 and lemonnz
You are very wrong to say men are only NPCs. Very very wrong and are likely a character that is pushing these false ideas that suggest women supremacy. At the least your misleading. I will throw some ideas out here for some of you guys.

'Women' can spot NPCs because they themselves are NPCs. This is the "army". NPC refers to non playable character, and in short, that means a person who is in alignment with their biological prepositions. What does playable mean to a human body. Unique Soul. Non playable=biological preposition dominated. Animal, goy, no higher self or non operative.

Women behave like how they are made, this is why many wise have said that they find more men who are righteous than women. Why? Well for starters, men are biologically more likely to be divergent and in a greater pool of variance than women in general. This means that in a paradigm, they are more likely to diverge from it. But the case of NPCs is a similar but different matter. Understanding women is not hard, hence why most content about female nature does ring true. The issue is figuring out that this is a matter of biological preposition and not a matter of skill. This is where a lot of copers come to play. They are deceived from the start to think her and him are of the same traits biologically.

Its called greater varience theory. Women are more likely to be in a tighter pool of variance mentaly, aka more likely to be NPC or uniform. This can also be observed biologically and theres even another layer to this truth physically with traits and features.

In short, most people are NPCs and perhaps this is due to genetics. The apple does not fall far from the tree. And what behaviors do you think are primed to survive in this world considering what nature requires of us.
Agreed, being in such a typical npc IQ range is likely what makes them so social because they could just relate and think like everyone else does. This the reason as to why their social IQ is so high and they can detect aspies immediately.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Agreed, being in such a typical npc IQ range is likely what makes them so social because they could just relate and think like everyone else does. This the reason as to why their social IQ is so high and they can detect aspies immediately.
I had to edit my post.

Its a complex subject but yea. I think the key is biological preposition. Most people dont understand how traits are determined. The idea of a base equality or uniformity between gender has really fucked with their heads.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Both genders have a lot of npcs women are more likley to be one though

'Women' can easily spot NPCs because they themselves are NPCs. This is the "army". NPC refers to non playable character, and in short, that means a person who only operates in servitude to their biological prepositions. What does 'playable' mean to a human body? Unique Soul. Non playable=biological preposition dominated. Animal, goy, no higher self or non operative/reactive. A "player" is someone who does have a certain control and awareness over the biological preposition.

Women behave like how they are made. Despite mens very focal aggressions, why did many wise have say that they find more men to be more righteous than women. Why? If the basis of righteousness first starts from biology, with nature itself having a flaw against higher virtue, then does not the bar of "virtuous" behavior start from the agency over biological prepositions? Men are statistically shown to more likely to be divergent and in a greater pool of variance in behavior, and such than women in general. For example, this means that in a paradigm of thought or iq, they are more likely to diverge from it, on either side. And perhaps this leads to a greater opportunity of pushing past biological prepositions, or if not, the preposition itself to potentially operate in an agency independent of biological preposition.

The case of NPCs is a similar but different matter.
Understanding women is not hard, hence why most content about female nature does ring true.

The reason its not hard is because most of their behavior seems to be uniform throughout the species, which imply not divergency or uniqueness, but a universal biological preposition in the majority. The issue was figuring out if this was a matter of biological preposition and not a matter of skill. But even if so, the catalysts to their behavior (like social norms) are so easily impressionable it would still imply some sort of universal biological preposition, and not help the case of proving divergency or governance/awareness of human agency at all. This is where a lot of copers come to play. They are deceived from the start to think her and him are of the same traits biologically. In other words, it may be likely that men who do overcome their initial paradigm are non npc, but that does not mean the women who dominate those paradigms are not.
I've always heard that men who are disciplined and start focusing on a specific goal in there life actively working towards it notice more female attention, could this mean that when men stop acting in servitude to their "biological prepositions" and hence stop being NPCs; women notice it and therefore attraction increase? disciplinepill?

I've always heard that men who are disciplined and start focusing on a specific goal in there life actively working towards it notice more female attention, could this mean that when men stop acting in servitude to their "biological prepositions" and hence stop being NPCs; women notice it and therefore attraction increase? disciplinepill?
No. Like what others have said, women are statistically shown to have lesser variance between behaviors and such amongst each other and are more likely to operate in a way more social than men. People who are the more similar to each other are more familiar to each other. Familiarity means less conflict and such, and is more to attraction than non familiarity.

My opinion is that Men get female attention by behaving according to their biological preposition. The more you excel at the familiar pattern of male biological preposition the more positive attention. This pattern is more familiar to her than divergency. Since familiarity and lesser variance is a keynote of the female biological preposition as mentioned before. Notice what women look for in a man. No, notice the traits of men who gets all of the girls today. Preselection, money, status and provider. The idea that a man must work to the bone, be a go getter, a grinder, is all the male biological preposition and is by definition NPC behavior. This behavior is far more familiar and thus attractive to women than the weird shit divergent minded men do, which basically gets little to no positive attention from women.

Real Intelligence alone is for example a falio, and considered largely autistic and icky to a women. In todays society you will very likely be black sheeped, called a conspiracy theorist or painted into some flat earther crazy guy archetype than get women. Most pickup game also involves dumbing yourself (your mental and moral precision) down and looking cool, and the most popular archetypes to get women show exactly this, for example. The reason bad boy gets the girls first is because according to the biological preposition of a man, his behavior is to be carnal, have resources, reproduce, have a family, and even do things like murder and fight wars. (You can get the idea of what the male biological preposition is by looking at other animals in the wild.) Intelligence only, when used to do these biological prepositions are respected. Same with personality, divergency and even male aesthetic art. This is the modern/human twist.

Last edited:
No. Like what others have said, there's a reason why women, who are statistically shown to have lesser variance between behaviors and such amongst each other operate in a socially uniform way. People who are the same almost each other are familiar to each other. Familiarity means less conflict and such, and is more to attraction than non familiarity.

My opinion is that Men get female attention by behaving according to their biological preposition. Notice what women look for in a man. No, notice the traits of men who gets all of the girls today. Preselection, money, status and provider. The idea that a man must work to the bone, be a go getter, a grinder, is all the male biological preposition and is by definition NPC behavior. This behavior is far more familiar and attractive to women than the shit divergent minded men do, which basically gets no attention for women.

Real Intelligence alone is for example a falio, and considered largely autistic and icky to a women. In todays society you will very likely be black sheeped, called a conspiracy theorist or painted into some flat earther crazy guy archetype. Most pickup game also involves dumbing yourself (your mental and moral precision) down and looking cool, and the most popular archetypes to get women show exactly this, for example. The reason bad boy gets the girls first is because according to the biological preposition of a man, his behavior is to be carnal, gather resources, reproduce, and even do things like murder and fight wars. (You can get idea of what the male biological preposition is by looking at other animals in the wild.) Intelligence only, when used to do these biological prepositions are respected.
makes complete sense, Thanks for clarifying G

Most men today are programmed to believe in things like masculinity, being noble, and hard working.
Where?
Masculinity is today seen as toxic, being "noble" is an old, outdated value of the patriarchy and working hard is for suckers.

After geomaxxing to Vietnam I had an existential crisis because I finally had access to any woman I wanted. I literally wandered the streets for hours at a time close to breaking down because I realized that having women wouldn't make me happy, yet it was all I had cared about for the last few years. By the end of my trip, I felt like I was enlightened, and I could see myself and the world in so much clarity. I planned out my life and career path, and started appreciating the raw experience of life. Then I went back to America and now I have my old mindset lmao.

After geomaxxing to Vietnam I had an existential crisis because I finally had access to any woman I wanted. I literally wandered the streets for hours at a time close to breaking down because I realized that having women wouldn't make me happy, yet it was all I had cared about for the last few years. By the end of my trip, I felt like I was enlightened, and I could see myself and the world in so much clarity. I planned out my life and career path, and started appreciating the raw experience of life. Then I went back to America and now I have my old mindset lmao.
Wait, you actually traveled all the way from America to SEA for pussy? LMAO what a loser :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Probably a failo

Wait, you actually traveled all the way from America to SEA for pussy? LMAO what a loser :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I’m a quarter Viet so it was for my family reunion but I was hella excited for the pussy when I heard my family was going

Dnr