Being 6’0/183cm is enough

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It’s the perfect height for building muscles and having proportional frame and facial bones structure harmony.

In a group settings like College/Uni, party, nightouts, and events. You can just wear Balenciaga or Yeezy that give you 2 inches. So you will be 6’2 which imo is the another perfect height.

If you are >6’0 and still insecured about yout height then idk what to say.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, kebab, Cliff_Lee and 14 others
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @andy9432 @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @chosen-one @Gonthar @Beastimmung

It’s the perfect height for building muscles and having proportional frame and facial bones structure harmony.

In a group settings like College/Uni, party, nightouts, and events. You can just wear Balenciaga or Yeezy that give you 2 inches. So you will be 6’2 which imo is the other perfect height.

Potent manlet cope. Ideal is 6'5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, IndraBC, currywhowillascends and 6 others
@St.TikTokcel What’s the avg mens height in Poland?

In a group settings like College/Uni, party, nightouts, and events. You can just wear Balenciaga or Yeezy that give you 2 inches. So you will be 6’2 which imo is the other perfect height.
B25FAB72 97D5 4C67 9704 5C603D1797DA

swag

• JFL
Reactions: smoth, kebab, zura and 1 other person
Unfrauded 6' is good, and i agree about the proportions. If ur 6'2+ u cannot do certain exercises for frame maxing, and the hips will be naturally wider. I gymcel everyday, and i look at guys hips. There is definately a correlation between height and wide hips. Especially if all the height is because of long legs. Long legs needs a wide pelvis to support it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, zura, Deleted member 22924 and 6 others
Unfrauded 6' is good, and i agree about the proportions. If ur 6'2+ u cannot do certain exercises for frame maxing, and the hips will be naturally wider. I gymcel everyday, and i look at guys hips. There is definately a correlation between height and wide hips. Especially if all the height is because of long legs. Long legs needs a wide pelvis to support it.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
5’6 is optimal

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Hes an exception, and he does have long torso in comparison to legs, thats what makes his frame very impressive
Rare but tall plus long torso mogs all for aesthetics.

Although, Tall plus wide pelvis but very big bidelt is also fine. Like Arnold and Ludgren

• +1
Rare but tall plus long torso mogs all for aesthetics.

Although, Tall plus wide pelvis but very big bidelt is also fine. Like Arnold and Ludgren
I agree, the vast majority of tall people i see have short torsos, but i dont think its entirely genetic, but they have horrible posture making their torso appear shorter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and bradpittshairline
I agree, the vast majority of tall people i see have short torsos, but i dont think its entirely genetic, but they have horrible posture making their torso appear shorter
fax but under clothes it can be hidden

• +1
im a blackpilled asf nigga and i totally agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah I notice this a lot especially with people above 6’3. They’re always bent for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
im 5'11 time to rope

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
6'0 is minimum for slayer territory. Once you are barefoot real 6 foot, you have met the height requirement for sex from all women.
However being taller is better obviously. I dont think there is a height maximum either as long as you look human and normal frame you can be any height above 6 foot.
I have IRL experience of hanging with 6'8 dudes at parties and clubs and its defo a massive halo and this is coming form a 6'3 dude
If you are freakishly tall you can slay off that alone even with bad face and frame

• +1
I'm 6'1 do you think i can heightmaxx and gain 2 inches? I'm 16 btw

im 6 feet if your shorter then 6"5 barefoot morning height its over for you

I'm 186cm at my lowest and i did an experiment yesterday in Paris nighttime, out of ~400 guys (no old people, trucels with bad development, asians and deathnics), 330 were shorter than me and 70 were taller than me, those numbers puts me at the ~80th percentile which is consistent with the reported average of 179.7cm for young french people born after 1996.
I used to think that 6'1-6'2 was optimal for day to day matters (which is still true) but 6'3-6'4 might be the sweetspot in that you'll always be comfortably tall and have this natural authority no matter what

In a group settings like College/Uni, party, nightouts, and events. You can just wear Balenciaga or Yeezy that give you 2 inches. So you will be 6’2 which imo is the another perfect height.

Cope. 6'2-6'6 is ideal male height range. Perfect height is 6'4

Me being 5,9 sucks

175 or 176cm?
176, tho I feel a bit taller I been doing pull-ups everyday it kinda stretches out my muscles
My upper body feels little taller from all the pulls up+dips

• +1

cope

6'7 is ideal

Anything over 6’0 is good for sure, great actually. But you’re never gonna feel like a demigod mogger unless your 6’6+, but that was never the point

• +1
Life begins at 7 feet

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Its enough, but not ideal

Calvin Harris got a long ass torso lmao

Attachments

• A777EC15-94D1-4EEF-A57A-04830F3C4EB1.jpeg
    A777EC15-94D1-4EEF-A57A-04830F3C4EB1.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
Anything below 6’1= Dwarfism unless you’re Chadlite.

True.
An irl 183 is 6ft 2 since all men fraud and exaggerate.
If you want to see a irl 6'2 find a guy that claims 6'4 or 6'5.

It’s the perfect height for building In a group settings like College/Uni, party,nightouts, and events. You can just wear Balenciaga that give you 2 inches.
IMG 4320

Wtf how did you know??? :feelsthink:

Are you saying people know that im frauding when I wear these out???? :feelswah:
(im 5’11, they make me 6’1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back