Being a beta male is inherent and there is no amount of red/black pill to change a beta male

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
This forum is the best example. It is probably the most black pill forum I’ve ever seen and thus it is overflowing with brutal truths about the reality of the male/female dynamic. Everyone here is getting bombarded with these truths all the time and we are all well aware of what female nature is about.

AND YET STILL, there are countless of people here crying about not having a girlfriend, not being married, not having children and wanting them, how they’re romantic but women aren’t, etc.

Everything I just stated are traits of a beta male. You cannot remove the beta nature from a beta male. They yearn to bring their whore girlfriends/wives flowers nightly and worship them. 80% of men are beta, if not more.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Detective and Primalsplit
So it's just like in the animal kingdom? Damn, that's crazy

Also yeah I can't stand those fucks, just stfu, you'"re a man so nobody cares you fucking faggot. Stfu. Complaining is for women, dogs and children.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
So it's just like in the animal kingdom? Damn, that's crazy

Also yeah I can't stand those fucks, just stfu, you'"re a man so nobody cares you fucking faggot. Stfu. Complaining is for women, dogs and children.
It’s not about the act of complaining. Complaining is very aristocratic and I love to complain and also air out my grievances

The problem is that beta men are aware that these women they want are depraved whores yet they still want them. They not only want them but they cry online about not having them as girlfriends/wives! Beta men are incredible!

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It’s not about the act of complaining. Complaining is very aristocratic and I love to complain and also air out my grievances

The problem is that beta men are aware that these women they want are depraved whores yet they still want them. They not only want them but they cry online about not having them as girlfriends/wives! Beta men are incredible!
They are just sexually frustrated

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_