Being a bluepilled subhuman is the worst existence possible

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
I’m sitting next to several subhumans, I’m hearing them discussing how one of the subhumans (this nigga looks dravidian indian, and is like 5’6 tops, he looks nasty and subhuman as fuck) he wants to ask out his female friend for some homecomimg shit. I couldn’t hold in my laugh, fuck, why did god made me so narcy? He sounds extremely low t, he’s wearing a Spider-Man shirt, he just looks nasty as fuck.

Moral of the story is… don’t be bluepilled if you’re a nasty spiderman-shirt-wearing subhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 32486 and 5 others
I’m sitting next to several subhumans, I’m hearing them discussing how one of the subhumans (this nigga looks dravidian indian, and is like 5’6 tops, he looks nasty and subhuman as fuck) he wants to ask out his female friend for some homecomimg shit. I couldn’t hold in my laugh, fuck, why did god made me so narcy? He sounds extremely low t, he’s wearing a Spider-Man shirt, he just looks nasty as fuck.

Moral of the story is… don’t be bluepilled if you’re a nasty spiderman-shirt-wearing subhuman
He should stay in the basement and try to cope

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium

lol i saw this weird short ethnic kid say “nice jersey” to the hottest girl in class made me wanna tell him it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Dr. Bludy
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Thats virtually every subhuman except the very few who found their way over to a blackpill community. Remember how obscure these forums really are (or used to be, in the case of Looksmax)

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, zura and GabachoCopium
If there's anything to thank God is that at least he made me conscious about it. The truth will set you free.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium