Being a Grower vs Shower.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Imo, Shower is mogs.

Just for the fact that your dick print will be immaculate, also imagine walking around naked in the house after blowing some becky’s back and having your shlong going side to side like a snake.

She’ll be so horny seeing it that she’ll ask for more.

Not really any advantage being a Grower IMO.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I wanna cope since i’m a Grower but no it’s over, got small PP too

llipylperon latoorb

yes grower has pretty much no advantages besides like activities. u don’t want ur shit getting in the way of wtv ur doing exercising and stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bishōnenmaxxer, TheDragon and 2 others
Imo, Shower is mogs.

Just for the fact that your dick print will be immaculate, also imagine walking around naked in the house after blowing some becky’s back and having your shlong going side to side like a snake.

She’ll be so horny seeing it that she’ll ask for more.

Not really any advantage being a Grower IMO.
Man I really love this site only will people on this site have similar thoughts and fantasies as me and share them

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and chosen-one
Man I really love this site only will people on this site have similar thoughts and fantasies as me and share them
Yeah i really love knowing i’m not the only mentally deranged person (just autistic) and that there are others that think in weird ways like me

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
dont be atleast i have green eyes hahahaha i gotta cope :feelswhy:
nah u genuinely need to take the risk on some dick lengthening just research well plz

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Yeah i really love knowing i’m not the only mentally deranged person (just autistic) and that there are others that think in weird ways like me
Honstley man I thought it was only me that thought these things until I joined this website, just shows I was always meant to belong here

• +1
i pull bitches but never have sex fr:hnghn:

Yeah me too, i’m almost 6 inches but 9 cm is something else…

Have you tried looking into surgeries for dick enhancement?
i wont cuz i dont have enough money to worry about dick enhancement and i dont care tbh

• JFL
i thought average was 5 inches if 6 is average then we are all fucked (i am )
ahh idk i’ve seen a lot of diff sources but yeah prob around 5-6 is avg

• +1
ahh idk i’ve seen a lot of diff sources but yeah prob around 5-6 is avg
:blackpill: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: why do i have to be genetically trashed my uncle has 18 cm or sum i saw his photos in his pohne when he was 16 or sum (weird)

it doesn’t really matter.it matters how it is when your hard since that’s when you’ll be using it.

I don’t want my dick in the way of everyday life, it’s already annoying having to make sure your dick doesn’t touch the toilet water when your shitting

• +1