Being a late bloomer is death tier sentence.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Tbh, if I grew bones when I was supposed too (at 13/14yo) my life would have not been this way.

I started growing bones past 17 and it was already too late for my abused brain, wasted years rotting in my room thinking I looked like shit while LTNs were banging my crushes.

I won’t go back to my old oneitises after years, 1 cuz i don’t care, 2 cuz i want to get better looking foids than them and make them feel like they missed out.

Like the same feeling u get when u see that fat girl in middle school become a fucking stacy after highschool.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, 444, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
Cope tbh, it's incredibly common for early bloomers to be @Zer0/∞ tier hairy shitskin manlets who legit just end up looking like ogrelets rather than harmonious normally physically developed 12 year olds lmao. By 15 they're 5'6 and have full neckbeards and stay that way the rest of their lives. Just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Egyptianmogger, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
Cope tbh, it's incredibly common for early bloomers to be @Zer0/∞ tier hairy shitskin manlets who legit just end up looking like ogrelets rather than harmonious normally physically developed 12 year olds lmao. By 15 they're 5'6 and have full neckbeards and stay that way the rest of their lives. Just lol
90% of early bloomers are subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, fuxkdakikez, LooksThinker and 2 others
i hate niggers

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 20370 and Goth
I think I bloomed at 12 sometimes I wish it was way later

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, fuxkdakikez, LooksThinker and 1 other person
There are chads who only bothered leanmaxing at 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and PseudoMaxxer
There are chads who only bothered leanmaxing at 40
while I spent my last year of high school counting calories like a faggot lol, now I just eat what I want and see how my body reacts to it and move on from there

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
can u blame me all the offtopics posts today have been shit anyaway
idk, i just got here after 2 days I don’t rot in here as much lately.

I’ll be going back to work in a few weeks and I’ll be back rotting probably since it’s a boring office job.

Tbh, if I grew bones when I was supposed too (at 13/14yo) my life would have not been this way.

I started growing bones past 17 and it was already too late for my abused brain, wasted years rotting in my room thinking I looked like shit while LTNs were banging my crushes.

I won’t go back to my old oneitises after years, 1 cuz i don’t care, 2 cuz i want to get better looking foids than them and make them feel like they missed out.

Like the same feeling u get when u see that fat girl in middle school become a fucking stacy after highschool.
Could be worse. Could be like me and bones didn't fully develop well into my 20s. Wish my bones got better at 17

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Could be worse. Could be like me and bones didn't fully develop well into my 20s. Wish my bones got better at 17
I’m still growing bones at 19 luckily, and obviously growing up i lose a bit of bucks fat too so that helps a lot i think.

I would run a cycle if I were u, maybe u could still grow some.

true though OP I thought I was a late bloomer at first

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer