being a man has always sucked

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
I see a lot of MRAs or incels complaining about how femenism and jews have made modern life for men hard, but truth is that it has always been this way, but nowadays is easier compared to 100 years ago, imagine being a male in Europe in 1914 and getting drafted to fight in WW1 and then experiecing the postwar, and then great depression, then ww2 and nazis, then 46 years of communism, then collapse of USSR leaving your country in complete in anarchy for a decade.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, BeanletMogger and 97baHater
I don’t like being a man cuz I gotta be strong and brave. I’m just as scared and weak as a 5 year old girl. Why do I gotta be brave, just because I got a set of balls cmom

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, dxrkprince, hiwasuwor and 3 others
At least dating wasn't all fucked back then

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
A woman changed into a man and committed suicide, there are hundreds such cases

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I see a lot of MRAs or incels complaining about how femenism and jews have made modern life for men hard, but truth is that it has always been this way, but nowadays is easier compared to 100 years ago, imagine being a male in Europe in 1914 and getting drafted to fight in WW1 and then experiecing the postwar, and then great depression, then ww2 and nazis, then 46 years of communism, then collapse of USSR leaving your country in complete in anarchy for a decade.
and all while foids simply leave the country and whore for foreign men for resources

I cannot take this post serious due to your pfp,faggot.org