Being a neet into old age is a true hell. MVP is your future

if i was a neet id just go live in the woods seems pretty chill no one sees your cursed face and you dont even think about useless things because you are always busy trying to survive

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I work at walmart and make 3 grand a month

The USA is truly a land of plenty.
Minimum wage here in UK is getting better though. £11 an hour in April. So like £1600 a month after tax.

But to work I’d need to move somewhere that has jobs. So take £800 rent, £200 bills and £200 grocery out of that at least and it’s almost pointless.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
The USA is truly a land of plenty.
Minimum wage here in UK is getting better though. £11 an hour in April. So like £1600 a month after tax.

But to work I’d need to move somewhere that has jobs. So take £800 rent, £200 bills and £200 grocery out of that at least and it’s almost pointless.
My trucking job will pay 6,000 a month when I start the UK sounds like a shit hole wtf?

My trucking job will pay 6,000 a month when I start the UK sounds like a shit hole wtf?

Yeah that’s like 50 an hour, you’re never getting that in UK in any job.

everyone who glorifies rotting is sub-22 years old. It's a genuine nightmare past college age.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Pikabro and Deleted member 11126
I'm a 38 year old NEET and haven't had a real job in over 8 1/2 years.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: radicalrationalist and _MVP_
I mean there are significant advantages aswell
If you don't neet you get to see your wife get old, ugly, hit menopause
Regularly interact with normies
Have to work 40 hour week
See your daughter worship another man, know she sucks him dry and gets ravaged by him. Watch her get married off and your relationship with her wean
See son move on
Left thinking about what was

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pale God, the BULL and radicalrationalist
i'm nearly double his age and i'm n337. it's all about justifying your lifestyle with highly valuable output for society. the concepts i'm creating, the minds i'm molding, will take over the governments and industries of the world in a decade.

heil MVP. death to fakecels, death to workcels. His spot is already reserved in heaven, can you say the same incel?

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
everyone who glorifies rotting is sub-22 years old. It's a genuine nightmare past college age.
It’s already a nightmare man I’m supposed to be a gigachad by now but I’m still rotting

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 7zyzz7
It’s already a nightmare man I’m supposed to be a gigachad by now but I’m still rotting
just eat sugar it gets better

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro