Being a NEET is probably more soul sucking than working at a job you hate

Sorry for being so black and white (I have a little bit of autism) but yeah I totally makes sense bro and good job keep it up. Yeah you can be a NEET and successful but its a lot harder to do because you need to have income to pay for living expenses and most NEETs dont have a surplus of money that can go towards financially being able to afford to live off their own hence the stereotype that NEETs are lazy immature entitled Zoomers who just want to get everything handed to you.
Yeah no worries I get what u mean tho. Stereotypes exist for a reason, that it’s likely the average and theres always exceptions. I’ve mostly lived a NEET life since high school too, it’s been like a decade of this and I have minimal work/career experience cus of it.

I don’t really know if I would be much happier with making money online either, let’s say $100k a year. I would still not have a network and no friends where I live, atleast rn. I could join a tennis club or something but yeah. Getting back to it

what I regret is me at 16 years old didn’t have any confidence and hated the outside world, I guess I got lazy and continued rotting, instead of taking a shower and doing homework. At 11 I was already addicted to GTA SA and at 18 I felt sick of simply existing (like rotting is), but I felt like a loser irl too so I didn’t do much.
It’s weird, 16 feels a long time ago (the year I quit on football team) but 20 doesn’t feel like 7 years. And I just can’t get out of this loop and be normal.

About the money thing. Well, at this point I think more & more about having financial freedom and avoiding the 9-5 life. But it’s more like a peace of mind thing. I don’t get very excited about it, yeah, it’s a very fortunate thing but it can’t get back a wasted youth.
I’m envy of those who lived life like a normal person (girls and htn’s+) 16-20 partying alot, trying drugs, sex etc. Just way better than me in all aspects of life and playing it safe with school and networking. I kinda did that for a year or two but far from the same extent, thus I rotted all my teen years and in general just suffered a shitton from horrible mental health. Guess it could be worse though…

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I forgot to mention that you also have some of these temporary NEETs, typically smart normie guys in their 20s that quit their trade-job, and then uses all of their energy on making it on their own. These guys eat normally and doesn’t give a fuck about videogames.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
He doesn't get to have lots of sex with women jfl, you're stupid if you actually believe normies/betabuxers have lots of sex. The number of times they have (directly unpaid) sex with their partner per year is countable on your fingers. But since betabuxing is indirect prostitution, pretty much all the sex they get comes at a price, either paid in the form of money or energy/time. So it's pathetic.

This is completely true.
also what often happens after they get kids is they get fat. I’m seeing it with my brother’s wife now, her butt got so much fat on it I strongly doubt he really likes that… and I never thought about this before but the sex probably isn’t something to write a book from.

I assume he’s grown accustomed to it now, caring about other things like his kids instead

as a 7 year neet it depends. the last 3 years have been fucking agony (literally) because of nerve impingement but living care free before that, rotting to vidya, watching shit and generally being an aimless 97 iq mong was the most fun ive had in life since i was a kid. it really depends on your goals in life + looks and NTness.

and ofc you have to be okay with leeching off relatives/government so it requires some level of cluster b traits
I would say the first year as NEET was the best one too. Like I was 17 when I started so it shouln’t have mich consequences. I got back in shape, completed lots of good videogames (best Rockstar games, Bioshock trilogy, Far cry 3, Just cause 2, Skyrim, AC Black flag, Hitman, Destiny etc) got a much broader taste in movies, getting lean again, had more friends and my family back then. No worries because 17/18 ur just a kid still… finally having that freedom to sleep in after 12 years of school.

I never managed to get back into that loop again though, since then I’ve mostly just rotted on internet, listening to music and watch sports when I had this lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
at least you got food stamp and social welfare in 1st world western countries.