Being a nerd is a huge halo in 2023, [Here is why] + Ending old nerd copes stereotypes

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Women want the best of the best in terms of status.

Staying in full time education such as school, college, University will benefit you JUST THE SAME WAY as being a top hustler/entrepreneur

Positives of going college or uni:

- You get government based jobs that are hard to be lost in the future.
- Gain new key skills
- Greater independence

Negatives of being an entrepreneur:

- You might go bankrupt after your business failing.
- You will lose most of your reputation if your brand or business goes down or potentially just die in general.

Every chad nowadays in 2023 is a nerd. Have you seen all the attractive women being in university going for attractive men in their own uni?

That’s because smart is sexy
Smart makes you more attractive

Most people who go uni are more narcissistic than those who are a NEET (Not in employment or education aswell as training).

Obviously you can max out your Hustler status especially if your a teenager A.K.A We are living in the Zyzz, hustler era where women go for the top males… Survival of the fittest!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, zainab, rooman and 10 others
uni mogs despite i didnt go

• +1
Reactions: zainab, flippasav and Deleted member 29581

Staying in full time education such as school, college, University will benefit you JUST THE SAME WAY as being a top hustler/entrepreneur

- Gain new key skills
- Greater independence

- You will lose most of your reputation if your brand or business goes down or potentially just die in general.

Every chad nowadays in 2023 is a nerd. Have you seen all the attractive women being in university going for attractive men in their own uni?

Most people who go uni are more narcissistic than those who are a NEET (Not in employment or education aswell as training).

Obviously you can max out your Hustler status especially if your a teenager A.K.A We are living in the Zyzz, hustler era where women go for the top males… Survival of the fittest!
You’re right but the issue with your point themselves is being a societal ‘nerd’ is in no way shape or form a halo, you are overlapping the societal construct of being a nerd with finishing school LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and flippasav
its halo not hailo nigga

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Most Stacies are becoming lawyers, nurses, entrepreneurs even the narcissists

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Going to school isn't being a nerd though.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Just be nerd and tall

When you are smart you can also play mind games and apply manipulation almost perfectly with your superior knowledge in psychology.

Seriously, only thing that's stopping from becoming a menace is my looks.

• +1
When you are smart you can also play mind games and apply manipulation almost perfectly with your superior knowledge in psychology.

Seriously, only thing that's stopping from becoming a menace is my looks.
Preach thaa

Also I am pale too with black eyes and hair

• Love it
Reactions: ALP
New discussion

I agree, it’s obvious you must go to school
why can't you just do ecommerce or invest in crypto or copywriting or freelancing or multiple remote jobs

• JFL
why can't you just do ecommerce or invest in crypto or copywriting or freelancing or multiple remote jobs
Some people don’t have the brain for it and will end up having subhuman scammers from India stealing their money

Some people don’t have the brain for it and will end up having subhuman scammers from India stealing their money
how will working remote jobs for data entry and customer service get you scammed by indians?
and you can also youtubemaxx or become a fitness influencer or do lawn mowing or pick up a trade like plumber mechanic carpenter like there is so much more you can do than just going to college

• +1
you could also sell your services on fiverr or upwork

how will working remote jobs for data entry and customer service get you scammed by indians?
and you can also youtubemaxx or become a fitness influencer or do lawn mowing or pick up a trade like plumber mechanic carpenter like there is so much more you can do than just going to college
I’ve been hustling out since I was 14, I am 18 now trust me none of them are worth it not unless you have an actual business. I was thinking of opening an online business related to the fitness industry like having programs to keep people in shape, merch etc but that shit was too hard.

Staying in full education or going to uni to get a proper government job mogs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zainab and softlysoftly
I’ve been hustling out since I was 14, I am 18 now trust me none of them are worth it not unless you have an actual business. I was thinking of opening an online business related to the fitness industry like having programs to keep people in shape, merch etc but that shit was too hard.

Staying in full education or going to uni to get a proper government job mogs
you know an easy side hustle is to sell ratings or blackpill advice on fiverr or youtube and market yourself like makinithappen did
he was dumb as rocks but still made bread from it
another option is to scale your lawn mowing business my hiring your friends and you can also get your real estate license and flip houses along with your life insurance license to sell life insurance

• JFL
you know an easy side hustle is to sell ratings or blackpill advice on fiverr or youtube and market yourself like makinithappen did
he was dumb as rocks but still made bread from it
another option is to scale your lawn mowing business my hiring your friends and you can also get your real estate license and flip houses along with your life insurance license to sell life insurance
The admin here is probably a tiktok mogger on the female gaze making bucks from this site also the money goes to him by traffic, people buying VIP. Just a teenager hustler really

• So Sad
Reactions: softlysoftly
The admin here is probably a tiktok mogger on the female gaze making bucks from this site also the money goes to him by traffic, people buying VIP. Just a teenager hustler really
I doubt the mods even get paid lmao I would apply to be mod if they would pay and then increasing site traffic could make sense but the greedy admin probably keeps all the dought to himself

• +1
I doubt the mods even get paid lmao I would apply to be mod if they would pay and then increasing site traffic could make sense but the greedy admin probably keeps all the dought to himself
No the mods only get free VIP, only the admin gets paid

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
These 3 sixes:

6 feet

6 pack

6 figure salary (accomplished by staying in uni)

This is cope 6 figure salary is connected to your iq and connections

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin and flippasav
Just be smart and attractive theory

- Gain new key skills
- Greater independence

Being a nerd ≠ having your education lmao

- Gain new key skills
- Greater independence

copemaxxing

Thoughts?