Being a subhuman with giga chad pheno is the worst thing ever

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I'm dark blond with green eyes, the perfect mix between med and nord, but i'm ugly asfuck.

If I had fucking bones i'll became a psl god but actually i'm a giga subhuman :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ncapcity, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 30518
maybe not a psl god but atleast htn

nevermind it's over till the begining

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and cytoplasm
I'm dark blond with green eyes, the perfect mix between med and nord, but i'm ugly asfuck.

If I had fucking bones i'll became a psl god but actually i'm a giga subhuman :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
GigaChad pheno:
Shrek Film Beer GIF by PeacockTV

TALL, BIG SKULL, GREEN SKIN, impeccable FASHION STYLE, TALL WIDE CHIN, GREAT BROW RIDGE, BIG HANDS!

If only he were not Ogre :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, redmaxx, normie_joe and 6 others
More ppl should look up to Shrek on here

he's a literal ogre living in a swamp who managed to get a wife and have kids, not only that but Fiona left some dude to be with him too

if he did it then so can we boys

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
worse the other way around brother, im tall 6.5 or 7/10 bones but pheno makes me MTN. Id be HTN or chadlite if i had a mogger pheno

worse the other way around brother, im tall 6.5 or 7/10 bones but pheno makes me MTN. Id be HTN or chadlite if i had a mogger pheno
I really don't think so, i'm not even fucking joking, all you have to do is personnalitymaxxing + nichemaxxing and moneymaxxing

More ppl should look up to Shrek on here

he's a literal ogre living in a swamp who managed to get a wife and have kids, not only that but Fiona left some dude to be with him too

if he did it then so can we boys

Except manlets.

You can be a ruler yet get rejected for being short.

LordFarquaad%28ShrekCharacter%29.png

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;