Being a white girl made me racist

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
after years of being an femcel and failing with black chads, I was hopeless. Then about 2 years ago, out of the woodworks came an opportunity to date a 400lb WHITE. I had never spoken to a white nigga before as my school was just blacks and curries, no white people. I did speak to a lightskin chad before this, he was on a dating app however the light skin was off putting so I rejected her and his skin wasnt even light yet I was like nah back then. However as time went on, I got more desperate for pussy and I decided to give that 400lb white a chance. We arranged a date. I was getting stoned with my mates and I just couldnt be arsed to see her. Plus I was worried what my racist dad would say if he ever found out I was dating a white chad . I was also worried I would come across a gang of black guys who would give me shit for dating a white chad, so I didnt turn up on the date and got blocked by the chick.

Half a year had passed and I was desperate again so I hit him up as I noticed he unblocked me. I went on a date and long story short, I fucked up as I refused to be a betabux by paying for the date so he said "My ex always paid on dates" and blocked me again. Then another 6 months passed and he messaged me. Again long story short, I paid for the date as I didnt wanna fuck up again, he fucked after the first date and we started dating. On the first date, the next morning, he brought up slavery to me and I was like is this what white niggas talk about? I didnt say much as I was just tryna get laid and not be seen as racist. After a few months of dating it got to me, he was always chatting shit about black and asian people yet would say he cant be racist because he was white . The race card was being played constantly. It got so bad that any time he got an uber, apparently the driver was a racist as he didnt talk to her. I was sleeping once but had insomnia, I overheard him in the other room saying when he gets rich, she will build a school just for white kids. Then a few days later he said he wants a mixed race kid with me, shit didnt make sense. he also would always wear a blonde wig and green eyes.

Eventually I had enough of his victim mindset, he sent a video to me on Tiktok on how white people are oppressed so I broke up with him and this was our convo. After that convo we broke up. 2 months later he came back to me and said he didn't like my comments on white women. I fucked him and after that she said that she needs to tell me that he had a hoe phase to get over me. he fucked 6 guys in 2 months so I said "this society is sick, I wish islam overtakes Europe so negros like you get put in your place" and walked out the door.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and wishIwasSalludon
Very funny bro!