Being a woman IS Harder than a guy when it comes to dating good looking people.

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
Your incel mind probably can't comprehend the title but hear this out.
On averge a woman is gonna be better looking than a guy there's more goodlooking woman than there is goodlooking men, since woman are usully better looking,

Males show a preference for neotenous or youthful looking features in women, such as; big eyes, a small nose, and full lips. These features act as a signal of fertility as they are caused by high estrogen and low testosterone.

So according thos this LOGIC woman have FAR MORE competition with other females than a good looking guy has with other men for 1 woman.
Girls need to have more factors than just her face alone in order to attract the best of the best and not end up being a cum and dump for chads/chadlite, woman want relationships with good looking people, expiriencience such lovely times with them, so what im trynna say theres more factors for a good looking woman than there is for a guy IN TERMS OF DATING. a guy has to be 1 tall, good lucking and thats it, while with a woman there's far more factors put into it making the competition larger than there is for a guy, height doesnt matter, for females while for a guy its a death sentence.

WOMAN compare themselves a lot to other woman even if they are pretty themselves its an endless cycle because THEY KNOW that another girl would do better/steal her relation ship, for a guy as well with other guys BUT WITH GUYS is so much more LESS likely to happen as with a female, due to my point of there being more goodlooking woman in general, MEN find females more appealing a MTB will have same chances as a HTB, in stealing a guy.

woman dont wanna be chads cum duster they want a relationship with him BUT due to the amount of competition they have chad will eventually MOVE ON with other woman that are as pretty or prettier than their corrunt relation ship, due to less DEATH sentences factors that apply to females compared to GOODLUCKING PEOPLE/CHADS

TDLR: is harder for a woman to maintain a relantioship with a goodlucking guy, than it is for a good looking guy with a woman, due to the amount of competition both sides have woman have it harder and end up comparing themselves a lot more.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stamaster21, stunna, try2beme and 10 others
Kys Dnr

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23391 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, aspiringexcel, chosen-one and 5 others
On averge a woman is gonna be better looking than a guy there's more goodlooking woman than there is goodlooking men, since woman are usully better looking,

Males show a preference for neotenous or youthful looking features in women, such as; big eyes, a small nose, and full lips. These features act as a signal of fertility as they are caused by high estrogen and low testosterone.

So according thos this LOGIC woman have FAR MORE competition with other females than a good looking guy has with other men for 1 woman.
Girls need to have more factors than just her face alone in order to attract the best of the best and not end up being a cum and dump for chads/chadlite, woman want relationships with good looking people, expiriencience such lovely times with them, so what im trynna say theres more factors for a good looking woman than there is for a guy IN TERMS OF DATING. a guy has to be 1 tall, good lucking and thats it, while with a woman there's far more factors put into it making the competition larger than there is for a guy, height doesnt matter, for females while for a guy its a death sentence.

WOMAN compare themselves a lot to other woman even if they are pretty themselves its an endless cycle because THEY KNOW that another girl would do better/steal her relation ship, for a guy as well with other guys BUT WITH GUYS is so much more LESS likely to happen as with a female, due to my point of there being more goodlooking woman in general, MEN find females more appealing a MTB will have same chances as a HTB, in stealing a guy.

woman dont wanna be chads cum duster they want a relationship with him BUT due to the amount of competition they have chad will eventually MOVE ON with other woman that are as pretty or prettier than their corrunt relation ship, due to less DEATH sentences factors that apply to females compared to GOODLUCKING PEOPLE/CHADS

TDLR: is harder for a woman to maintain a relantioship with a goodlucking guy, than it is for a good looking guy with a woman, due to the amount of competition both sides have woman have it harder and end up comparing themselves a lot more.
agree, man smashes once he wins. if she manages to keep him after and have him take care of her she wins.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, autistic_tendencies, try2beme and 5 others

No it’s not. Men struggle far more when it comes to dating…

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
A MTB can get Chadlite. A MTN will never get Stacylite. Simple as

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, aspiringexcel, try2beme and 6 others
for what, commitment? don't think so.
Its really not that rare if you go outside and look at couples. Hypergamy is all it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, humanoidsub7 and Xangsane
Cope

• +1
Reactions: prada wave
It's not about competition between genders. How many men IRL (not here) say they can't get some foid because of another guy? Hardly ever.

It's a women issue. Not their fault they're jealous of other hoes. Even femcels can get chadlite on OLD. You're gigacopi g OP.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Cutecel2001 and Deleted member 32973
It's not about competition between genders. How many men IRL (not here) say they can't get some foid because of another guy? Hardly ever.

It's a women issue. Not their fault they're jealous of other hoes. Even femcels can get chadlite on OLD. You're gigacopi g OP.
for what, commitment? don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973

how am i coping when you said what i said

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If a woman would just date their looks match, then none of this would even happen tbh. I've seen relationships where a LTB is with a Chad however it doesn't even last very long. It's crazy that women believe they are special enough to get Chad, as if there aren't already multiple of women trying to compete for the same Chad as well.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, aspiringexcel, Cutecel2001 and 5 others
If a woman would just date their looks match, then none of this would even happen tbh. I've seen relationships where a LTB is with a Chad however it doesn't even last very long. It's crazy that women believe they are special enough to get Chad, as if there aren't already multiple of women trying to compete for the same Chad as well.
I'm chadlite and my fiancee is htb. think it'll last?

This is wrong. Very baised. Men have it far much worst dating. While this one observation may make some sense, you fail to compare the mens side of things against women. If you were to do that, youd notice that men have at least double the amount of issues when it comes to this niche, compared to this one observation you made about women.

And while you may be somewhat right, its important to understand that this is an issue that they create for themselves due to their own hypergamy.

Hypergamy is relative. Put 1000 "gigachads" in a room with 10000 women, and the modern women nature will still find a way to statistically, and exclusively desire only the top 10-15% preselection wise. This is studies and observable in every facet of modern society.
What your explaining is post hypergamous decisions. Of course she will have trouble competing against the same men.

This issue is even more worst because men are statistically rarer than women, yet with all of the social structures that favor matriarchy and female natures, women just have an advantage socially and socioeconomically. Nor are as libido magnetized as a man. Theres no reason any men should be having trouble dating, yet here we are.

Your also wrong as shit claiming:
" IN TERMS OF DATING. a guy has to be 1 tall, good lucking and thats it,"
No idea where you got this idea from. You must have never heard about preselection or women are wonderful effect. Anyways, men are known to have an extremely different level of qualifications to be acceptable in dating, one that literally is dynamic and ever changing relatively to all of the other men due to hypergamy. This is why old age men did not let the female nature take over societal wise and kept power(and thus their wives). If you think tall and goodlooking makes you passable then you have no idea about society and are looking through the lense of female influence. Aesthetics matter more to you, but not as much to her.

• +1
Reactions: Xalgraz and Xangsane
agree, man smashes once he wins. if she manages to keep him after and have him take care of her she wins.
But women are DISGUSTED by guys that get serious too quickly. They want the players, the fuckboys, that don't commit. And I am not talking about looks here.

2 guys could be the same looking. But the fuckboy that treats her like shit, is going to be more attractive to her.

its over for dating

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BeanletMogger, Absi and 3 others
But women are DISGUSTED by guys that get serious too quickly. They want the players, the fuckboys, that don't commit. And I am not talking about looks here.

2 guys could be the same looking. But the fuckboy that treats her like shit, is going to be more attractive to her.

its over for dating
why are they like this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Sprinkles
That’s his argument though. The MTB can compete for chadlite meaning there’s more competition for good looking guys. While a mtn can never get a stayclite so this less competion for good looking women. Thus in that regard being a HTN is better than being a HTB.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
That’s his argument though. The MTB can compete for chadlite meaning there’s more competition for good looking guys. While a mtn can never get a stayclite so this less competion for good looking women. Thus in that regard being a HTN is better than being a HTB.
why?

Basically the barrier for entry is higher for men, so while it’s worse for the average man it’s much better for above average looking men. So if your a HTN your only have to compete with the small pool of HTN+ to get HTBs and can dip into MTBs since your standards are lower. While if your a HTB your gonna be competing with MTBs for HTN men who the men are happy to date to their lower standards.

• +1
Basically the barrier for entry is higher for men, so while it’s worse for the average man it’s much better for above average looking men. So if your a HTN your only have to compete with the small pool of HTN+ to get HTBs and can dip into MTBs since your standards are lower. While if your a HTB your gonna be competing with MTBs for HTN men who the men are happy to date to their lower standards.
no wonder I see a lot of HTN/Chadlites with MTBs and even LTBs and HTBs/Stacylites with subhumans/LTNs/MTNs. Are their personalities just so bad?

no wonder I see a lot of HTN/Chadlites with MTBs and even LTBs
Yea I’ve see that first hand the chad we had last year was dating a low MTB but ended up dumping her for a HTB lol.
and HTBs/Stacylites with subhumans/LTNs/MTNs.
That’s not typical tbh but it can happen due to luck/betabuxxing/controlling behavior.

Are their personalities just so bad?
I’d say chadlites date down because their women treat them better in an attempt to please them and because they have lower standards compared to like a stacylite.

For women they date down consciously for control or money. Though you can luck out if a women doesn’t realize her looks level usually at a young age or she’s mentally abnormal.

• +1
Yea I’ve see that first hand the chad we had last year was dating a low MTB but ended up dumping her for a HTB lol.
how did she react?
That’s not typical tbh but it can happen due to luck/betabuxxing/controlling behavior.
It happens a lot here. Most often betabuxxing
What's typical in your area?
I’d say chadlites date down because their women treat them better in an attempt to please them and because they have lower standards compared to like a stacylite.
would you say I'm dating at the same level, above or down?
For women they date down consciously for control or money. Though you can luck out if a women doesn’t realize her looks level usually at a young age or she’s mentally abnormal.
Or they feel too insecure to go with HTN+

how did she react?
Idk she was in college and a year older than the guy in my highschool when it happend.
It happens a lot here. Most often betabuxxing
What's typical in your area?
Still in HS so the average guy gets no play and it’s mostly HTNs dating chicks. I occasionally see an ugly guy with a chick but it usually doesn’t last.
would you say I'm dating at the same level, above or down?
Idk what she looks like but if she’s htb then you’d be dating down.
Or they feel too insecure to go with HTN+
Security and control go hand in hand. I think that’s a minority of women that want that though.

• +1
Idk she was in college and a year older than the guy in my highschool when it happend.

Still in HS so the average guy gets no play and it’s mostly HTNs dating chicks. I occasionally see an ugly guy with a chick but it usually doesn’t last.
what looks are these chicks?
Idk what she looks like
mulatta HTB
but if she’s htb then you’d be dating down.
why?
Security and control go hand in hand. I think that’s a minority of women that want that though.
why a minority?

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
what looks are these chicks?
MTBs mostly.
Dating down is just dating below your lookslevel if your chadlite then anything below stayclite is dating down.
why a minority?
If all women were that way we wouldn’t see the massive amount of hypergamy in the west. Dating for security necessitates ethier dating your looks-level or below for HTBs it’s usually below since HTNs can easily get MTBs.

• +1
MTBs mostly.
knew it. Bet they'll get dumped after school
Dating down is just dating below your lookslevel if your chadlite then anything below stayclite is dating down.
do you think our phenos are SMVmatched or not?
If all women were that way we wouldn’t see the massive amount of hypergamy in the west. Dating for security necessitates ethier dating your looks-level or below for HTBs it’s usually below since HTNs can easily get MTBs.
I gotcha. What about for stacies?

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
why are they like this?
Because every woman lives like a princess with average and below average looking men worshipping them.

So if you treat a woman well, even if you are goodlooking, they relate with that behaviour as you being one of the pathetic uggos/normies that worships them.

Brutal tbh.
Meanwhile if you treat them like shit, they think back of when chad pump n dumped, and abused them. So they think you are one of the chads.

Normies (simps) have ruined dating

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Absi, It'snotover and 1 other person
Because every woman lives like a princess with average and below average looking men worshipping them.

So if you treat a woman well, even if you are goodlooking, they relate with that behaviour as you being one of the pathetic uggos/normies that worships them.

Brutal tbh.
Meanwhile if you treat them like shit, they think back of when chad pump n dumped, and abused them. So they think you are one of the chads.

Normies (simps) have ruined dating
even if the Chad was a simp and the LTN was a badboy?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This is simply not true. Stopped reading.
Yes. Studies show that women find 80% of men unattractive and only about 20% of them attractive.

that takes off 80% of the competition in men wise. but it gives Woman FAR MORE COMPETITION in order to date the good looking guys, im talking about good looking men, chadlites and chads not normies maybe a HTN

• +1
Yes. Studies show that women find 80% of men unattractive and only about 20% of them attractive.

that takes off 80% of the competition in men wise. but it gives Woman FAR MORE COMPETITION in order to date the good looking guys, im talking about good looking men, chadlites and chads not normies maybe a HTN
would you say I'm marrying down if I'm chadlite and my fiancee is HTB?

That's because man have higher sex drive, not because there is an actual difference in looks.

why are they like this?
Its a deep rooted issue. Humanity itself is a sort of war between the animal body and the mind-(which implies higher intelligence). What differentiates us from animals are our minds. Our level of perceptions and mental and ability to manifest these things collectively. This is why i never see animals praying or deviating from the script, as much as humans are able to do.

Strong carnality is in most cases most associated with wickedness to the human level mind. As we are not just beings of the body(animal) intelligence. This is why animalistic natures such as murder are seen as okay and even righteous for a wild animal to do (as it is a being of the animal nature), but not okay for humanity(as we are not just exclusively beings of the body animal nature, and are observable to ourselves to posses a higher mind state than most if not all land animals). The essence of the mind, and the body work together, but are somewhat at conflicting states. Carnality and the ways of the heart are at odds with the higher intelligence that our mind implies. Its hard to explain exactly why, but the best way to see it is the body(the animal) and the mind as sort of separate systems. The case we have in todays time with humans are that most humans are more in agreeance with their animalistic nature, instead of their mind and higher intelligence (why this is the case is a variety of reasons to long to explain in this particular post.). But in essence, the cultivation of one side, usually means the abandonment/impairment or pain of another.

In other words, Most people operate in the carnal human body nature and are most familiar with it. Carnality is strongly attribed to wickedness, and humans are more familiar with carnality(thus wickedness). Wickedness is attractive to the human body as it usually manifest itself as carnality(animal behaviors). This is why wicked people, or popular people in general are known to be carnal. Think resource money hungry cartel boss, killer gangstar, sex fiend women. To become popular in generally usually means some sort of excessive carnal success. etc. To take it up a notch, the diety that represents evil is strongly associated with carnality. Satanists actually practice carnality. Their favorite day is their birthday.

Anyways, carnality includes standard female and male nature. For females, as an animal, carnality is what they are attracted to. Carnal male behaviors. This is why bad boys, mafia men, alpha guys who delve into that polygamous, cutthroat male carnal behavior win and imply to the female a strong sexual desire, than lets say a BETA(who plays into a feminine women nature) and even moreso a person who chooses to focus on a higher intelligence(think messiah figure), that actually is even below beta and alpha (a non participant in the dating pool).

Last edited:
Toilet sympathizer spotted! Opinion rejected!

Its a deep rooted issue. Humanity itself is a sort of war between the animal body and the mind-(which implies higher intelligence). What differentiates us from animals are our minds. Our level of perceptions and mental and ability to manifest these things collectively. This is why i never see animals praying or deviating from the script, as much as humans are able to do.

Strong carnality is in most cases most associated with wickedness to the human level mind. As we are not just beings of the body(animal) intelligence. This is why animalistic natures such as murder are seen as okay and even righteous for a wild animal to do (as it is a being of the animal nature), but not okay for humanity(as we are not just exclusively beings of the body animal nature, and are observable to ourselves to posses a higher mind state than most if not all land animals). The essence of the mind, and the body work together, but are somewhat at conflicting states. Carnality and the ways of the heart are at odds with the higher intelligence that our mind implies. Its hard to explain exactly why, but the best way to see it is the body(the animal) and the mind as sort of separate systems. The case we have in todays time with humans are that most humans are more in agreeance with their animalistic nature, instead of their mind and higher intelligence (why this is the case is a variety of reasons to long to explain in this particular post.). But in essence, the cultivation of one side, usually means the abandonment/impairment or pain of another.

In other words, Most people operate in the carnal human body nature and are most familiar with it. Carnality is strongly attribed to wickedness, and humans are more familiar with carnality(thus wickedness). Wickedness is attractive to the human body as it usually manifest itself as carnality(animal behaviors). This is why wicked people, or popular people in general are known to be carnal. Think resource money hungry cartel boss, killer gangstar, sex fiend women. To become popular in generally usually means some sort of excessive carnal success. etc. To take it up a notch, the diety that represents evil is strongly associated with carnality. Satanists actually practice carnality. Their favorite day is their birthday.

Anyways, carnality includes standard female and male nature. For females, as an animal, carnality is what they are attracted to. Carnal male behaviors. This is why bad boys, mafia men, alpha guys who delve into that polygamous, cutthroat male carnal behavior win and imply to the female a strong sexual desire, than lets say a BETA(who plays into a feminine women nature) and even moreso a person who chooses to focus on a higher intelligence(think messiah figure), that actually is even below beta and alpha (a non participant in the dating pool).
This cycle is also why women always get left after their hypergamy, as the ones they chase are statistically more likely to be carnal, and thus toxic or toxically polygamous due to the preselection of such carnal behaviors. Also why this whole men blaming is seen as a circlejerk due to the predictability and cycle of events that occur. Ofc the war is waged, and the ones that will suffer and get the strays of hate will be the non participants.

yeah it's so hard for them because snapping your fingers can sometimes irritate the fingers

true and brutal
true and brutal
women love the chaos and adventure more than anything.

Growing up is realising girls are the gender closer to being beasts, not us

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Hahahahahahaha

It’s harder for women to maintain with a gl guy bc only chadlite+ gets gl women

A man and a woman in the same looks level, man always has it worse unless rich or famous

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
If a woman would just date their looks match, then none of this would even happen tbh.
They aren’t attracted to their looksmatch. And let’s keep it that way bc that’s the utter truth

Nahh wrdd mane these fems luv tht toxic energy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

I entirely agree with this; also, it never began for me to date because of two simple aspects I could not get right (face and height). Women are truly superior, it is over for ugly males (we must still try, though).

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 32973
This shit is beyond true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
literally every stacylite ive ever known irl dated a normie or uglier @Biggdink just lol at these armchair morons sitting in their basements thinking they know how the world works @inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Xangsane, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others