Being an 8/10 is Good Enough

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Been stalking my oneitis and other hot girls from my old school on FB, and all their boyfriends are definitely not gigachads. My oneitis's BF has horrible NCT, another super hot girl I know has a bf that looks exactly like arceus300 (literally thought it was him), and seen a TON of examples of this.

I'm not gonna call anyone out, but there's a lot of you here who are 8/10+ and wasting your potential daydreaming about surgeries. "Just be confident" is actually legit if you're 8/10+, and that's all a lot of you need.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Lorsss, dogtown and 1 other person
What a revelation(!) :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::soy::soy::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Lorsss and Deleted member 206
how is this motivation or a necessary post. so many people say its over for sub8s or other things implying that being an 8 is enough. thinking you need to be an 8 to have success is already autistic but think its over for even 8s is serious autism that i dont think many people have

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and 11gaijin
Do you mean 8 PSL or irl? Cuz if PSL then 6 is enough

So like, 6.5 PSL? Not many on here are that attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What a revelation(!) :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::soy::soy::feelsyay::feelsyay:
how is this motivation or a necessary post. so many people say its over for sub8s or other things implying that being an 8 is enough. thinking you need to be an 8 to have successful is already autistic but think its over for even 8s is serious autism that i dont think many people have
For this website it is, cuz its filled with Chads/Chadlites thinking that 2 millimeters of a chin or whatever is holding them back. Too much obsession with trying to look like prime Chico or Brad Pitt. Those are literally top 1% guys. Millions of dudes are slaying without looking like them.
Do you mean 8 PSL or irl? Cuz if PSL then 6 is enough
8/10 irl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656
Psl 5 is good enough for me. With gymcelling, being 6 ft tall and running bbc game I should do fine.

So like, 6.5 PSL? Not many on here are that attractive.

That's probably about right. I mean you're not likely to meet many girls above a 7 PSL, and most couples I see are within a PSL point of one-another.

For this website it is, cuz its filled with Chads/Chadlites thinking that 2 millimeters of a chin or whatever is holding them back. Too much obsession with trying to look like prime Chico or Brad Pitt. Those are literally top 1% guys. Millions of dudes are slaying without looking like them.

8/10 irl
Yep agree 8 irl is about a 6 PSL which is all you need to do well tbh even PSL 5 is enough if you’re good on other aspects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 656
I don’t do shit for females. It’s about being the best I can be, females are just a form of validation

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 470, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
Been stalking my oneitis and other hot girls from my old school on FB, and all their boyfriends are definitely not gigachads. My oneitis's BF has horrible NCT, another super hot girl I know has a bf that looks exactly like arceus300 (literally thought it was him), and seen a TON of examples of this.

I'm not gonna call anyone out, but there's a lot of you here who are 8/10+ and wasting your potential daydreaming about surgeries. "Just be confident" is actually legit if you're 8/10+, and that's all a lot of you need.
We may reach 8/10 but by then women will think they deserve at least a 9/10 :feelsbadman:

There is having a girlfriend, and being deeply loved by your girlfriend, your jawline as a lot to do with that distinction.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Deleted member 470, FuckMyLife and 10 others
There is having a girlfriend, and being deeply loved by your girlfriend, your jawline as a lot to do with that distinction.
Forward grown mandible or death

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, SLA, Deleted member 281 and 6 others

Pm me the chads

The more you are good looking, the less is the hypergamy.
'Cause they just want the good looking in general, there's not a "math rule" where a girl 7 PSL want a chad 8 PSL, and girl 8 PSL want a chad 18 PSL.

Then of course if you are average, or something more, you have to settle for.

Nigga what are you on about I’m held back by my curry genes kinda weird eyebrows and being a hair off 6 feet but still mog most uggo engineering fags at my uni still have no friends or gf pretty sure all over 5’s liberal arts dumb whores are being banged by business or communications chads so how does this change anything if an ugly guy gets a gf she is coping with him while being fucked on the side by someone else. As they say one mans supposed gf is another mans urinal.

I don’t do shit for females. It’s about being the best I can be, females are just a form of validation
Women are just meaty holes that sheath our fleshrods.

you seem like you have inferiority complex,and we are all sub 8 here anyway

Jfl if you think that some here are 8 plus :lul::lul:

lol just be same or higher smv than the foid and you can go for it
of course when you're the same smv foid will look for branch-up occasions and probably dump you eventually but well that's life

With long hair i was 6.5 psl legit

below 7 PSL it's no life.
- quote from incel interview in italian TV

He means Irl 8 which is PSL 6, there’s a couple 6s on here
Everyone who uses reddit 'irl' ratings on a blackpilled/redpilled forum should be shot dead and then raped. Like op

Yeah, being an 8 PSL is good enough:feelsokman:.

• +1
Reactions: Autist

8/10 irl
There are like 5 gl poeple on this site. The majority of posters are average/ a bit above average. Theres not alot of people its over for

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
"Just be confident" is actually legit if you're 8/10+
yeah guess what most men dont have
nobody is 8/10 in the eye of a female except from gigachads

Brutal thing is my max is 6/10
There are like 5 gl poeple on this site. The majority of posters are average/ a bit above average. Theres not alot of people its over for
Most people can reach or above avg aswell

Brutal thing is my max is 6/10

Most people can reach or above avg aswell
Most people would probably add +1 (normie scale) to their score when fully looksmaxed.

Most people would probably add +1 (normie scale) to their score when fully looksmaxed.
Yeah tbh I was 4.5 when skinnyfat after fatloss. Most people on truerateme say Im a 5-5.5 which makes me guess really. Id say a 5 facially but with frame and height I can be 5.25 or 5.5

This forum is literally full of autists. Apparently to be a Chad and slay you need to look like prime chico or brad pitt or gandy or whatever. What a fucking joke. Take a class of 100 dudes, and MAXIMUM 5 will be male model material. The remaining top 15 still slay and have full social lives and pussy available.

I don't know where you all grew up, maybe under a rock, but you don't have to be top 5% to slay. The biggest slayers I know would get DESTROYED by this site in terms of psl rating. My biggest slayer friend has more beta than hunter eyes, no big masculine jaw, and he's gotten mad pussy his whole life. And many of you here are his looks level or even mog him slightly.

This is not :bluepill: bullshit. I'm saying you DO need to be 8/10 irl and up to have constant success with girls. And if you're under 8/10, this site is for you. But many of you ARE 8/10. And you think you are 5/10 from PSL brainwashing and nitpicking.
you seem like you have inferiority complex,and we are all sub 8 here anyway
This whole site has an inferiority complex. And I'm pointing out that many of you have an unjustified inferiority complex. I look at many guys here and think of how I saw someone who looks just like them was making out with chicks all night at a party. I'm actually ugly and need this site.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, dogtown and Deleted member 656
This forum is literally full of autists. Apparently to be a Chad and slay you need to look like prime chico or brad pitt or gandy or whatever. What a fucking joke. Take a class of 100 dudes, and MAXIMUM 5 will be male model material. The remaining top 15 still slay and have full social lives and pussy available.

I don't know where you all grew up, maybe under a rock, but you don't have to be top 5% to slay. The biggest slayers I know would get DESTROYED by this site in terms of psl rating. My biggest slayer friend has more beta than hunter eyes, no big masculine jaw, and he's gotten mad pussy his whole life. And many of you here are his looks level or even mog him slightly.

This is not :bluepill: bullshit. I'm saying you DO need to be 8/10 irl and up to have constant success with girls. And if you're under 8/10, this site is for you. But many of you ARE 8/10. And you think you are 5/10 from PSL brainwashing and nitpicking.

This whole site has an inferiority complex. And I'm pointing out that many of you have an unjustified inferiority complex. I look at many guys here and think of how I saw someone who looks just like them was making out with chicks all night at a party. I'm actually ugly and need this site.
Fuck you fag. Tell that to all the foids who made me read about female nature when I was 16, upon rejecting me. Goddam I should have started looksmaxxing like my life depended on it when I was 15. Until 16 I was OK. I had 10 GFs. Lots of sex. Then Tinder and other dating apps appeared on the surface and I've had to seriously looksmax (still not done) ever since.

Every aspect of this forum and the blackpill IS TRUE. IT'S ALL FUCKING TRUE. UNIVERSALLY TRUE man. Please stop being bluepilled. Get woke and help yourself.

Fuck you fag. Tell that to all the foids who made me read about female nature when I was 16, upon rejecting me. Goddam I should have started looksmaxxing like my life depended on it when I was 15. Until 16 I was OK. I had 10 GFs. Lots of sex. Then Tinder and other dating apps appeared on the surface and I've had to seriously looksmax (still not done) ever since.

Every aspect of this forum and the blackpill IS TRUE. IT'S ALL FUCKING TRUE. UNIVERSALLY TRUE man. Please stop being bluepilled. Get woke and help yourself.
U go to college? What’s ur social life like, cuz u should be doing pretty well if u go to a decent college

U go to college? What’s ur social life like, cuz u should be doing pretty well if u go to a decent college
University, nutrition, want to be a registered dietician. Yeah I go to college, not much luck with the chicks nowadays, I'm just coping with legal prostitutes and trying myself out on Tinder in SEA and East-Asia as well. So far so good, a lot of success with asian chicks. But not with western thots LOL

In south korea I got 60 matches in an hour. No boost.

I'm trying myself out in Tokyo, Japan currently. Gonna be waiting for 12 hours and assess the results.

I'm still nothing but a 5-5.5PSL no one in the eyes of foids. Fuck my life.

Even 1 model tier guy per class is generous tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and SHARK
Of course being a god damn 8 psl is enough.
Even 1 model tier guy per class is generous tbhtbh
Yeah, (to find top tier model material), you probably need to go through a thousand guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Autist and Deleted member 701
Yeah, (to find top tier model material), you probably need to go through a thousand guys
Which is my point. You got guys here who look PLENTY good enough to get laid somewhat consistently but they're focusing on how they can improve to become a male model tier.

Which is my point. You got guys here who look PLENTY good enough to get laid somewhat consistently but they're focusing on how they can improve to become a male model tier.

But you can’t get cucked if your model tier:feelshehe:

But you can’t get cucked if your model tier:feelshehe:
NOBODY here is going to become model tier and uncuckable. So don't be that guy who won't get a gf until he's perfect, because you're NEVER gonna get a gf then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
NOBODY here is going to become model tier and uncuckable. So don't be that guy who won't get a gf until he's perfect, because you're NEVER gonna get a gf then.
Pretty hard to get a GF nowadays for most guys without betabuxxing tbh man