Being Black without Tyrone and/or BBC is a truecel death sentence

@Colvin76
Do you mog me

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Zeta ascended, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Just rope tbh u have nothing that you can salvage.
bro be quiet, you should be more careful with your words

especially when ur face is plastered on the site, in digital and cartoon form

unironically telling someone who’s clearly in a volatile depressed state to kill themselves, smh

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 4671
No way a black guy has a dick that small

bro be quiet, you should be more careful with your words

especially when ur face is plastered on the site, in digital and cartoon form

unironically telling someone who’s clearly in a volatile depressed state to kill themselves, smh
Who gives af tbh no one knows about this forum apart from autist, but I have a very solid defense if I ever get outed.

100% Will never last

They are way too dark + shitty bone structure, this is how attractive you have to be as a black guy to get good looking LTR

View attachment 390312View attachment 390313
>Black Guy
>LTR

BRO DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THESE GIBBON BREEDING PATTERN ASS WANT A LTR? EVEN A TRUE GIGA TRYONE IS DRIVEN BY HIS ANIMAL GROID DESIRES TO PUMP AND DUMP THEIR INFLATED STATUS GIVEN TO THEM BY THE JEWS IS ONLY THERE TO DESTROY MORE WHITE WOMEN SO WITEOID MEN WILL FURTHER BE PREVENTED FROM BREEDING

A Whitewashed Black Man that might want a proper relationship is not Black he is a statistical and genetic anomaly that his own monkey race will hate, but he will still mog white men from his inflated status as looking like a chimpanzee and can probably nab a white woman if he tries a bit hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Entschuldigung
im literally 2.5 psl that either means your giga truecel or larp
Our side profiles look about the same tbh

No way a black guy has a dick that small
Sounds like someone has been watching & reading too much Ku Klux Klan nazi white nationalist propaganda.

Way too many people buy into the BBC bullshit meme

• +1
>Black Guy
>LTR

BRO DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THESE GIBBON BREEDING PATTERN ASS WANT A LTR? EVEN A TRUE GIGA TRYONE IS DRIVEN BY HIS ANIMAL GROID DESIRES TO PUMP AND DUMP THEIR INFLATED STATUS GIVEN TO THEM BY THE JEWS IS ONLY THERE TO DESTROY MORE WHITE WOMEN SO WITEOID MEN WILL FURTHER BE PREVENTED FROM BREEDING
View attachment 390321
arent most of those divorced filled by women ,because they want to get welfare and shit, white women dont like blacks guys or ethnics stop fapping to blacked.com

>Black Guy
>LTR

View attachment 390321
JFL

• +1
Our side profiles look about the same tbh

Sounds like someone has been watching & reading too much Ku Klux Klan nazi white nationalist propaganda.

Way too many people buy into the BBC bullshit meme
have you spoofed your tinder to thailand or sea, you might as well seamaxx thats what im going to do tbh

Why is this nigga bitching this is either or he's a pussy if you are autistic and ugly and short and a dickcel as a black you should just rope tbh ngl stop being a pussy rope.

have you spoofed your tinder to thailand or sea, you might as well seamaxx thats what im going to do tbh
Seamaxxing and thailandmaxxing is gigacope.

But if you still want to do it yourself then good for you

arent most of those divorced filled by women ,because they want to get welfare and shit, white women dont like blacks guys or ethnics stop fapping to blacked.com
Most divorces are initiated by women, but most blacks don't get married in the first place, meaning most divorce statistics are probably from white women with white men in the west, and according to blacks mating behavioral patterns its statistically more likely that the black man will dump the white female especially considering he statusmogs the white female in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 4671
Most divorces are initiated by women, but most blacks don't get married in the first place, and according to their mating behavioral patterns its statistically more likely that the black man will dump the white female especially considering he statusmogs the white female in most cases.
View attachment 390333
  • Feliciano C, Robnett B. 2016. Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study—Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, 2004-2005. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor]. [Abstract]
  • Robnett B, Feliciano C. 2011. Patterns of Racial-Ethnic Exclusion by Internet Daters. Social Forces, 89(3):807-828. [Abstract]

Women's interracial rejection rates of men were as follows:

• East Indian (95%) > Middle Eastern (94%) > Asian (92%) > Black (87%) > Latino (69%) > White (42%
tldr 87% of women excluded BLACK MEN from there dating preference u donkey

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Beetlejuice
  • Feliciano C, Robnett B. 2016. Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study—Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, 2004-2005. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor]. [Abstract]
  • Robnett B, Feliciano C. 2011. Patterns of Racial-Ethnic Exclusion by Internet Daters. Social Forces, 89(3):807-828. [Abstract]

• East Indian (95%) > Middle Eastern (94%) > Asian (92%) > Black (87%) > Latino (69%) > White (42%

Solution, be the 13% or just date black chicks lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 2597
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 4671

>Yahoo Personals Dating
>2004/2005

Bruh even in 2004/2005 do you even know of anyone who even used Yahoo Personals Dating? Who was the core audience for that? 30-60 Year old Boomers? JFL. So THESE are the statistics that somehow dismiss reverse hypergamy...wow....
Tumblr mdmwucqZ0x1rqsap3o1 1280
3a9a87a7f36f8ae55bc9ba4a282f5d2840f50d416e131dd045542649db5bcaca

nigga every black chick I talk to rejects me.

I have ZERO options except suicide
bro I told you could you potentially seamaxx, even curries do well there

nigga every black chick I talk to rejects me.

I have ZERO options except suicide
Your only option is to go to a poor country where they ignore looks. Most latin countries are short JFL

• +1
>Yahoo Personals Dating
>2004/2005

Bruh even in 2004/2005 do you even know of anyone who even used Yahoo Personals Dating? Who was the core audience for that? 30-60 Year old Boomers? JFL. So THESE are the statistics that somehow dismiss reverse hypergamy...wow....
View attachment 390371View attachment 390372View attachment 390373
  • General R. 2017. ‘Is Tinder Racist?’ Experiment Reveals the Challenges of Dating as an Asian Man. Nextshark.com [Article]
  • Büchenbacher K. 2018. Do some races have better chances at online dating in China? Global Times. [Article]
White men get 11-14 times as much interest from women on Tinder vs. equivalent Asian men
References:

• Bruch E, Newman MEJ. 2018. Aspirational pursuit of mates in online dating markets. Science Advances 4(8):eaap9815. [FullText]
Across America, women most desire white men, followed by black, Hispanic, and Asian men

I might try Tinder again and set my location to SEA. Who knows
ur taller than me wtf i thought u were 5'6, u might as well looksmax u never know

No one gives a shit about autist statistics

• JFL
  • +1
soon ngl.

When my Temp ban on .co expires
will you and try and surgerymaxx, if u have a similar profile to me you would need about 2mm of projection probably with ccw rotation, bimax and lefort 1 and make a chin implant and could get taller with 3inch lifts it might ascend u ngl

• General R. 2017. ‘Is Tinder Racist?’ Experiment Reveals the Challenges of Dating as an Asian Man. Nextshark.com [Article]
  • Büchenbacher K. 2018. Do some races have better chances at online dating in China? Global Times. [Article]
White men get 11-14 times as much interest from women on Tinder vs. equivalent Asian men
References:

• Bruch E, Newman MEJ. 2018. Aspirational pursuit of mates in online dating markets. Science Advances 4(8):eaap9815. [FullText]
Across America, women most desire white men, followed by black, Hispanic, and Asian men
View attachment 390396
My argument has never denied this, yes swarthes of subhuman women prefer white chads over everyone else, but the fact of the matter is quality far outweighs quantity and ethnic men are CLEARLY statistically more likely to get with a white woman who mogs them than a white man is able to get with a woman who is even his looksmatch.

From my own experience as a black guy you need the following
- Height/Frame ( 6ft+)
- Above Average dick size
- Decent lower third and nose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4332
From my own experience as a black guy you need the following
- Height/Frame ( 6ft+)
- Above Average dick size
- Decent lower third and nose
I don't have any of those :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
black and non NT is also death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 4563