Being born lower class is one thing, but for your family to not even provide you with any community or connections whatsoever is abominable

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
I met zero people through my family. Barely even met extended family because they live far away. The govt at least provided me with a community: school. The only community I'll ever know. But once it's done that community just completely ditches you. No one in history has ever had to live like this. I've been stripped of the barest essentials, let alone being chagrined about not being born into a higher status. I don't even have any status whatsoever, not even as a serf in a community of serfs.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 52200 and 4 others
Shut the fuck up you ungrateful incel

Your family supported you and will continue to support you all through times.

Stop being an idiot

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HitAndRun, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 52200 and 4 others
Shut the fuck up you ungrateful incel

Your family supported you and will continue to support you all through times.

Stop being an idiot

I was homeless and had to sleep in my car for 9 days even though my Dad had a spare bedroom cause his thai wife felt inconvenienced by my presence.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Brus Wane and Dunkelheit
I was homeless and had to sleep in my car for 9 days even though my Dad had a spare bedroom cause his thai wife felt inconvenienced by my presence.
Sorry about that

I hope you’re doing good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Brus Wane and romanstock
I'll work when I get a gf. In other words, never.
You have to work to live a fulfilling life.

By work I don’t mean a 9 to 5 slave job but something you actually enjoy doing

You have to work to live a fulfilling life.

By work I don’t mean a 9 to 5 slave job but something you actually enjoy doing

I enjoy shitposting and reading books.

I enjoy shitposting and reading books.
So you’re a creative person who hasn’t tried out much real life work. You can’t logically conclude that you don’t enjoy working without trying all sorts of creative jobs

So you’re a creative person who hasn’t tried out much real life work. You can’t logically conclude that you don’t enjoy working without trying all sorts of creative jobs

tf's a creative job? nigga i can't even get a basic job. i worked in the supermarket for 3 1/2 yrs, fuck that shit. as if i'd rather work than be neet and play with my dick all day.

tf's a creative job? nigga i can't even get a basic job. i worked in the supermarket for 3 1/2 yrs, fuck that shit. as if i'd rather work than be neet and play with my dick all day.
Work on autocad and design a dildo

• Hmm...
Reactions: romanstock
I met 3 girls off of there but they're all basically prostitutes.
Yea I plan on using it when I'm older, did you take them out on dates or just sex, any notable experiences?

@romanstock you are a based fucker ay, I feel the same way about not working till gf even though it is some sense a prerequisite for having one.

• +1
Yea I plan on using it when I'm older, did you take them out on dates or just sex, any notable experiences?

They came straight to my apartment. One we had sex but my dick failed, the other two I cuddled while watching movie and one didn't progress further than that but she wanted to come over again but i cbfed cause didnt find her that attractive, the other i pulled down her shirt to reveal her nipple then started kissing her lips but she laid there horrorstruck so i quickly stopped.

@romanstock you are a based fucker ay, I feel the same way about not working till gf even though it is some sense a prerequisite for having one.

I lack motivation if I have no one to build a life with.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
I lack motivation if I have no one to build a life with.
That's what I try to express to my family, i don't want to work in hope of reaching that goal, when that day may never come, it would enrage me to have wasted the rest of my 20's working at a shithole job for no real progression or net benefit.

• +1