Being chad/chadlite is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZuvJunior

Banned
Comon i am blackpillar but look at that

And that's fucking legit
Moreover when you are chad ,girls are scary about cheating on her,it's why normie tier can gets stacies.
Even these stacies mog them,girl will feel secure.

Fuarrkkkkkkkk,girl loves to control the man in her hand ,it's why she chooses normie because she know he won't find better.

Personnally my gf was thinking that i won't lose my time with her,and her sister think that i will left as a bastard...

Don't be chad or chadlite guys,be normie tier
For example imagine you are in couple with a model,you will feel always insecure about she eat a big chad dick,it's same for girls....

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss
never have i seen so much coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, SHARK, Bennett and 4 others
Didn't read but shit thread anyway.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Lorsss
I want to mog my gf by 2 PSL so I feel worshipped

@jefferson @Framletgod @Lorsss waiting for the ban

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Lorsss and Deleted member 2486
All is legit ,theory and experimental experiments,keep coping,why do you see normie tier with stacies then ?
Yes after a time girl will cheat him with a chad but...

@jefferson @Framletgod @Lorsss waiting for the ban
Comon i am blackpillar but look at that

And that's fucking legit
Moreover when you are chad ,girls are scary about cheating on her,it's why normie tier can gets stacies.
Even these stacies mog them,girl will feel secure.

Fuarrkkkkkkkk,girl loves to control the man in her hand ,it's why she chooses normie because she know he won't find better.

Personnally my gf was thinking that i won't lose my time with her,and her sister think that i will left as a bastard...

Don't be chad or chadlite guys,be normie tier
For example imagine you are in couple with a model,you will feel always insecure about she eat a big chad dick,it's same for girls....

i think OP is acutally @Zuvay based on his email

@jefferson what u think we gonna do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
anyone who wants to be chad just so he can fuck stacies is low iq, it's a bonus, sure, but the respect you get from EVERYONE is much more valuable

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Bennett and Deleted member 685
i think OP is acutally @Zuvay based on his email

@jefferson what u think we gonna do?

The reason why this forum is becoming bad is because you always reduce our expression,we can't evenmore talk about serious subject cause of stupid bastard "didn't read" "bragging""i don't like him so i will signal him to moderator"

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Fucking cope, every woman likes to be submissive and controlled by a gl boyfriend, they date normies and dominate them because everyone nowadays is a fucking pussy so they have no option

The reason why this forum is becoming bad is because you always reduce our expression,we can't evenmore talk about serious subject cause of stupid bastard "didn't read" "bragging""i don't like him so i will signal him to moderator"
serious subject? all u do is brag jfl just look at ur threads

Damn this is ridiculously bluepilled

Status
Not open for further replies.