Being dravidian is better than having that green undertones brown skin for indians

jinnu

jinnu

Silver
I been seeing foids simping hard for srilankan surfers with dravidian pheno on tiktok. They have long hair and lean physiques. If ur dravidian this is lifefuel for u just larp as anything but indian jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, mayo mogger, Chadeep and 1 other person
Dravidian skintone with indo aryan phenotype mogs. I need to tan extra hard but i already have PIH brutal

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I am dravidian but have same skin as people from the north because I'm mixed chinese. What does this mean for me?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and BrahminBoss
I am dravidian but have same skin as people from the north because I'm mixed chinese. What does this mean for me?
nepali?

This dudes dating a htb blonde btw

Attachments

• IMG_20240501_160523.jpg
    IMG_20240501_160523.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, mayo mogger and BrahminBoss
Tamil Nadu + China ( Not sure which province )

I am Malaysian
Damn thats a hard pheno
Whats ur skin tone color on
Fitzpatrick scale

Tamil Nadu + China ( Not sure which province )

I am Malaysian
How are indians treated in SEA, might move there tbh . Love the nature scenes in bali and i like the girls

How are indians treated in SEA, might move there tbh . Love the nature scenes in bali and i like the girls
Probably like trash. From what i seen these dravidian dudes dont appeal to asian women they are white men only lol. But i saw white and latina foids in the comments

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Probably like trash. From what i seen these dravidian dudes dont appeal to asian women they are white men only lol. But i saw white and latina foids in the comments
I thought that was mainly Japan and Korea, and that SEA its bit different @n9wiff thots?

Really good but it is highly dependent on the country. Stick to Malaysia and Singapore and you will have a good life, any where else and it's poverty and hell.

Indian girls here are more leaner and look better from what I sea and SEA women and Indian women here are overrall very conservative and loyal.

QOL is the best in Malaysia if you have a decent amount of money.

Food is awesome

Malaysia and Singapore are both extremely safe, never been robbed, jumped or etc. Same with my parents. I leave the house without locking the door and such.

Weather is 24/7 just hot.

Cost of living for a 3 story house, good car and food is about 1.5k usd a month. You can live in a 2 story house, eat whole foods and travel around at around 800 USD a month with good financial choices.

• Love it
Indians are not seen as outsiders and racism is often limited to the internet or just very minimal because there is an extensive indian community here. Tamil characters are on the coins of Singaporean currency and is one of the main languages.

Average height in M'sia and SG is 165-170. I stand at 181cm-ish and I am considered very tall over here

• Love it
Really good but it is highly dependent on the country. Stick to Malaysia and Singapore and you will have a good life, any where else and it's poverty and hell.

Indian girls here are more leaner and look better from what I sea and SEA women and Indian women here are overrall very conservative and loyal.

QOL is the best in Malaysia if you have a decent amount of money.

Food is awesome

Malaysia and Singapore are both extremely safe, never been robbed, jumped or etc. Same with my parents. I leave the house without locking the door and such.

Weather is 24/7 just hot.

Cost of living for a 3 story house, good car and food is about 1.5k usd a month. You can live in a 2 story house, eat whole foods and travel around at around 800 USD a month with good financial choices.
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

We are treated the same by most. Racism does exist but it is very toned down and often non-existent. All of my friends are Chinese, ethnic malays and some indians.

My family has alot of mixed race marriages

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and jinnu
We are treated the same by most. Racism does exist but it is very toned down and often non-existent. All of my friends are Chinese, ethnic malays and some indians.

My family has alot of mixed race marriages
Nice to hear

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
100% Agree, alot easier to get slays with dark skin that masks shitty undertones.

Its just harder to assimilate into the west if your that dark.

dravidian dudes dont appeal to asian women they are white men only lol.
Look up what a chindian is, its a whole new race lol

• +1
Reactions: jinnu