Being high inhib as a black guy/edgar is worst than balding/obese/manlet

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
@not__cel

@not__cel
Bro why’d you @ me but I’ll give my opinions if your a high inhib black/edgar than it make you a social outcast as a manlet you’re forever jestermaxxing even if you are included

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Bro why’d you @ me but I’ll give my opinions if your a high inhib black/edgar than it make you a social outcast as a manlet you’re forever jestermaxxing even if you are included
Go into depth

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Go into depth
Manlets that are nt will forever be jestermaxxing to fit in and that’s similar to blacks/edgars but they can still skip that type of stuff by being nonchalant manlets are treated like toddlers if they try that and laughed at

Manlets that are nt will forever be jestermaxxing to fit in and that’s similar to blacks/edgars but they can still skip that type of stuff by being nonchalant manlets are treated like toddlers if they try that and laughed at
Skinny manlets have to act non chalant

Buff manlets have to act commanding character

• Hmm...
Skinny manlets have to act non chalant

Buff manlets have to act commanding character
Maybe but in most social situations they’ll have to tell jokes about their height and other things

Maybe but in most social situations they’ll have to tell jokes about their height and other things
Nigga what reality do u live in? No short MAN makes jokes about their own height

• JFL
Nigga what reality do u live in? No short MAN makes jokes about their own height
Bro go outside they literally all do as an example some YouTubers: Kai cenat,adin Ross, neon, plaqueboymax, Kevin hart and more have joked about their height and literally days ago this manlet in my class was joking about how he wished he was taller it’s everywhere

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel