Being incel in a Chad's body is the best feeling better

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great inc
I wish I could experience it, imagine looking like O'pry but still posting on incel boards, being autistic about videogames or anime, being into weird conspiracy theories and telling teenagers on forums to get bimax

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Weirdest wish ever.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I wish I could experience it, imagine looking like O'pry but still posting on incel boards, being autistic about videogames or anime, being into weird conspiracy theories and telling teenagers on forums to get bimax
described me

• +1
I once met a Chad who was far-right, browsed /pol/, was deep into all this autistic online meme culture, very red pilled (and black pilled but to a lesser extent) etc. One in a million encounter. Probably cause he was fat when he was a kid and only ascended after uni.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Luffymaxxing
it feels like doing nothing, its pretty wonderful shitposting knowing you mog 99% of people here. a sense of relief that you know you're better than these people

Last edited:
it wouldn't be a great feeling, you'd probaly be depressed. If you ascend later on it's still over for you metally.

• Hmm...
I once met a Chad who was far-right, browsed /pol/, was deep into all this autistic online meme culture, very red pilled (and black pilled but to a lesser extent) etc. One in a million encounter. Probably cause he was fat when he was a kid and only ascended after uni.
Bet ltb le quirky toilets were after him