being indian is better than being easturn european

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
Time online
89d 6h 20m
Slovenians,Croats,Czechs,Hungarians are well respected in the West . If the gay british rather have paki gangs raping their children instead of hard working slavs it's their problem
yeh im mostly meaning romanian and polish, also lithuanian

i think czech and croats maybe escape it, the others no

invisiblecel

invisiblecel

Normies Bane
Time online
18d 19h 32m
Here are some jb slayers from EE keep in mind these guys are not models, only some popular high school kids. Also some truth bomb dropped at the end.

Attachments

invisiblecel

invisiblecel

Normies Bane
Time online
18d 19h 32m
You come here claiming to be good looking yet refuse to show any pictures at all. The only thing you're doing is hating on other and making racist comments about Eastern Europeans. I really don't get you, did one polish dude steal your job? Did some Bulgarian giga ogre fuck your mom or some other shit? There are literally ugly people everywhere in the world yet you keep hating on EE. At least if your hate was backed up by some solid arguments and proof.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Master
Time online
9d 16h 19m
You come here claiming to be good looking yet refuse to show any pictures at all. The only thing you're doing is hating on other and making racist comments about Eastern Europeans. I really don't get you, did one polish dude steal your job? Did some Bulgarian giga ogre fuck your mom or some other shit? There are literally ugly people everywhere in the world yet you keep hating on EE. At least if your hate was backed up by some solid arguments and proof.
man8.JPG

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
Time online
89d 6h 20m
just trying to give the slavs here a reality check mate, nothing more

streege

streege

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Time online
102d 18h 47m
khabib isnt good looking, i mean what can he be cast as outside of a caveman?

his phenotype screams poverty
he is not gl, but fine if we do some little stuffs, like average
Here are some jb slayers from EE keep in mind these guys are not models, only some popular high school kids. Also some truth bomb dropped at the end.
those cheekbones

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
138d 21h 57m
EE people have far worse reputation than indians, thats for sure
Polish, Romanian, Balkan, and anything east from SLovakia cannot escape the fate being considered as a trash by western people. let make it clear
Czech, Slovakian or maybe Hungary are safe , its more like central Europe

streege

streege

Time online
102d 18h 47m
sir, the women from EE are beautiful, that's all matter.
Polish, Romanian, Balkan, and anything east from SLovakia cannot escape the fate being considered as a trash by western people. let make it clear
exactly.
the most hated one are romanian and polish tbh.

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Water is wet
Time online
85d 15h 11m
Slovakia is not really safe anymore too, everyone in the Netherlands is claiming that we're the same as Poland, trying to steal Dutch people jobs

invisiblecel

invisiblecel

Normies Bane
Time online
18d 19h 32m
You should give yourself one, haven't seen one Eastern European come in here and claim the Balkans produce the best looking male faces. We don't need a reality check. I'm proud of my brothers taking all those pounds and shitting in your degenerate country because your leaders are too busy getting richer and the middle class too busy getting fucked up every weekend to see that the mighty British Empire is now a shithole. Enjoy getting stabbed or acid burned you prick.

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
73d 3h 52m

exactly.
yh bro, half of the uk hate them - they voted to leave the EU to stop EE people from coming to the uk
Indians are at least known to be hardworking

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
Time online
89d 6h 20m
yes its the reputation, and the fact the best of these countries come to other areas of europe to escape and still seem subhuman.

the thing i dont get is, the actual locations are really beautiful and good environments, also the lifestyle is much better than british culture. i dont understand how it can produce such strange looking, mentally ill people

streege

streege

Time online
102d 18h 47m
You should give yourself one, haven't seen one Eastern European come in here and claim the Balkans produce the best looking male faces. We don't need a reality check. I'm proud of my brothers taking all those pounds and shitting in your degenerate country because your leaders are too busy getting richer and the middle class too busy getting fucked up every weekend to see that the mighty British Empire is now a shithole. Enjoy getting stabbed or acid burned you prick.
calm down sir

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
138d 21h 57m
yes its the reputation, and the fact the best of these countries come to other areas of europe to escape and still seem subhuman.

the thing i dont get is, the actual locations are really beautiful and good environments, also the lifestyle is much better than british culture. i dont understand how it can produce such strange looking, mentally ill people
LEgit..Environment is almost ideal at EE
ITs more like mentality of the people , mindset and cultural traditions..But yong people are quite different. Just go to austria which is neard and people there are nowhere near EE people they are complete westerners

jfcage

jfcage

Apprentice
Time online
38d 6h 50m

exactly.
Romanians have a shitty reputation because of Romani Gypsies. Who are originally from India ironically.
Albanians have the worst reputation out of all EE nations yet nobody mentioned them in particular. They were even the bad guys in a Hollywood movie Taken and they are generally considered thugs or hicks in the West. It doesn't help that they are Muslims as well (albeit not seriously religious). Their reputation is way worse than Poles' and on par with Romanians' but more like with Romanian Gypsies. The lack of knowledge about this in this thread shows that you westerners know shit about EE yet you keep crying for us.

Last edited:
MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Time online
68d 17h 15m
Ever heard of Miro Cech?

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Water is wet
Time online
85d 15h 11m
Looksmax asap.
I am already looksmaxing, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site. I lost 30kg last year and went from 35% to 14% bf. Next summer I will be between 10-12%, I'm currently on a bulk. Tretoin-A comming next week and hopefully my skin will be acne-free within half a year. I will also be eyebrowmaxxing next month. I also want to fix my chin with genioplasty.

SirGey

SirGey

This is not a looksmaxing forum
Time online
95d 22h 33m
I am already looksmaxing, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site. I lost 30kg last year and went from 35% to 14% bf. Next summer I will be between 10-12%, I'm currently on a bulk. Tretoin-A comming next week and hopefully my skin will be acne-free within half a year. I will also be eyebrowmaxxing next month
Dude, im talking about SURGERIES.

Hated subhuman

Hated subhuman

Mage
Time online
5d 22h 42m
india have accepted their inferiority and created a niche bollywood knock off, where indians can become legit icons and celebs in their pheno

easturn euros have the worst perception all around europe, they are considered rats, parasites and leeches. they literally casued brexit becasue hordes of them were coming here and crying for accomedation

there are no easturn europeons in hollywood (even though north atlantid pheno is thriving in the balkans due to genetic recoms :lul:)

i think indians have a better reputation, i would assume an indian would talk down to a romanian although personally they both can be thrown in the mincer
we`re literal shit, at least you`re a lifeform

eyes

eyes

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Time online
46d 17h 31m
Do Russian and ukranians have this reputation as well? :feelswhere:

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
138d 21h 57m
Being indian is the ultimate ascended form of existence

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Time online
14d 18h 2m
i can spot them easier than say arab or pakistani

they have that really low class look about them and all of them buy their clothes from sports direct
you get beat up or robbed by them say the truth

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Time online
89d 7h 7m
Khabib isn't ugly lol.
He's average looking in all honesty. it's just that he really doesn't give a fuck about his looks and doesn't really take care of himself.

National Rodgerism

National Rodgerism

sub8 MALE
Time online
24d 16m
Being Romanian really sucks tbh. Rest of Europe will always assume you're a gypsy/related to them no matter how you look (if you look white they'd tell you "you don't look like a Romanian" since in their minds Romanian = brown gypsy) and never truly consider one of them. You get all the downs of being viewed as an ethnik with non of the pros such as affirmative action, while also being told by the Western/Soros funded NGOs back here that you're opressing "muh poor romani pepoo"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AtomicBlackPill69 Looksmax Wiz Khalifa Demonstrates the Importance of Being Lean Looksmaxing 21
Uglyass blackpill is being swallowed by normies Looksmaxing 25
thesexiestboulalive Serious does being vv horny mean high T? Looksmaxing 21