Being insecure is a feminine trait

S

saint

Iron
Imagine hearing “is it me?” Or “it’s because I’m fat isn’t it?” in the bedroom. Do you picture a woman or man saying that?

Never admit to looksmaxing to people or admit to any insecurities. People will just use them against you.

Chad’s are born natural. It’s best to play everything off as easy and natural.

Look what happened to Matt Rife, he got canceled because he never developed or faked the proper personality that comes with having the lower thirds he bought himself. Do you really believe he would have been canceled the way he was if there wasn’t so much speculation about his jaw implants? Johnny Depp still has die hard loyal fans. Why? Because they reminisce of his younger self even when he looks like a dirty beach bum now. All the alcoholism and physical abuse he’s committing is just “personality traits” and we all know that stuff doesn’t matter.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Mewton, pablomaxx and 4 others
IMG 0471

• Love it
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, HarrierDuBois, n0rthface and 4 others
my oneitis wasnt insecure

real shit, even showing you care about your looks is feminine,

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
great thread.

facts, never admit to any defect. You are perfect in everyone's eyes. In LTRs, you are always right the fault is always hers. That's the key to authority

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Dnrd even chads looksmax and personality doesn’t hold any value.
insecure chad>self assured lol incel

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Almost Chadlite and Pikabro
Imagine hearing “is it me?” Or “it’s because I’m fat isn’t it?” in the bedroom. Do you picture a woman or man saying that?

Never admit to looksmaxing to people or admit to any insecurities. People will just use them against you.

Chad’s are born natural. It’s best to play everything off as easy and natural.

Look what happened to Matt Rife, he got canceled because he never developed or faked the proper personality that comes with having the lower thirds he bought himself. Do you really believe he would have been canceled the way he was if there wasn’t so much speculation about his jaw implants? Johnny Depp still has die hard loyal fans. Why? Because they reminisce of his younger self even when he looks like a dirty beach bum now. All the alcoholism and physical abuse he’s committing is just “personality traits” and we all know that stuff doesn’t matter.
He didnt get canceled. He is still making shows and getting money and pussy. " Canceled" should be used when a persons entire image or carreer take a huge downturn. Like Diddy now.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Modern women are the most anxious and insecure creatures, they wouldn't survive without (sometimes fake) validation from social media and other sources

Some girls find it cute

Over for inscure y bois