You have no bone definition
5th graders have deeper voice than you
You're 5'6 little weak boy
Getting mogged
Just started high school and I've become more insecure than ever
Atleast "things will change"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: imabetanumale, Deleted member 29167, thereallegend and 1 other person
it's over for many many men

Implying you’re a late bloomer and not just a non-bloomer.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Allornothing, grooxx and 11 others
Highschool.org

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Same for me, always were undeveloped in comparison with classmates, only as of now i catched up

Wait till you realize you will never bloom

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Allornothing, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
meanwhile me at 14 grew to 6'2 and had a shitty beard with a deep voice

and remained the same ever since nothing grew and my face looks the same or worse

Getting mogged
Being a late bloomer is the best case scenario because your more likely to be taller than other people since you have more time time grow pre growth spurt. My friend was 5’9 unitl he was 17 he became 6’3 and now 6’4. Meanwhile asians who grow earlier typically are shorter. I was a early bloomer when i was 13 i had my growth spurts but luckily im 5’11 and not a midget.

meanwhile me at 14 grew to 6'2 and had a shitty beard with a deep voice

and remained the same ever since nothing grew and my face looks the same or worse
Didn't you get rhino?

Early puberty sucks too because u are tall and above avg frame at elementary school and u are treated with respect. Suddenly u get to uni and u realize u are avg/below avg and probably advanced in the norwood stage

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and Deleted member 33579
Getting mogged
Well, I passed through that

I was 5'3 at the beggining of high school, recessed chin/jaw, high pitched voice, zero muscle mass

Now I'm 6'2.5/6'3, above average lower third, deep voice and I've been gymmaxing for the past 2 years, life was shit but I had strong mental endurance and now life is good

• +1
Reactions: Feltijon
Well, I passed through that

I was 5'3 at the beggining of high school, recessed chin/jaw, high pitched voice, zero muscle mass

Now I'm 6'2.5/6'3, above average lower third, deep voice and I've been gymmaxing for the past 2 years, life was shit but I had strong mental endurance and now life is good
Bro how did u grow from 5'3 to 6'3 in high school? Most of the growing is done by that time

Implying you’re a late bloomer and not just a non-bloomer.
Why are you trying to bring a highschooler down bro...

OP I was a late bloomer too, it has good and bad sides. Probably still better than peaking in highschool and being a manlet baldcel by 23. But the abused dog mentality stays with you, it's no joke, sadly it's hard to break out of it so be caring for your mental health, don't pick up bad habits and don't form hatred to world and people because of bad start, it is in the end hurting only yourself, rest of world couldn't care less. Hope it will be better for you

Bro how did u grow from 5'3 to 6'3 in high school? Most of the growing is done by that time
My family has Dutch genetics and I only entered puberty at a few months from being 15

I'm like 99th percentile late bloomer

My family has Dutch genetics and I only entered puberty at a few months from being 15

I'm like 99th percentile late bloomer
Bro, I had my voice crack at 16.5. Cant get much worse, still a virgin at 19