Being mtn vs htn is literally a drastic change in life

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
I’ve seen htns do weird shit and post about how much they hate jews , that humans aren’t made to eat processed foods or take up that information on our phones (He’s a spiritual htn low inhib thug like NLe choppa) and some htns even do unpredictable shit like spit out food, fight, get randomly aggressive (if high inhib mtn do that they’re considered sped but low inhib htns are considered careless and js cool if u get what I mean)

If nerdy high inhib mtn were to have any of the listed personas he would be considered a total geek/fresk

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and blatonslatt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kofri727, 5.5psl, Brojo and 1 other person
also water thread

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I’ve seen htns do weird shit and post about how much they hate jews , that humans aren’t made to eat processed foods or take up that information on our phones (He’s a spiritual htn low inhib thug like NLe choppa) and some htns even do unpredictable shit like spit out food, fight, get randomly aggressive (if high inhib mtn do that they’re considered sped but low inhib htns are considered careless and js cool if u get what I mean)

If nerdy high inhib mtn were to have any of the listed personas he would be considered a total geek/fresk
No shit you rat. Back to your mud huts to rot you disgusting groid

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy, Samsepioler, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
Bumpingggg

Nah it’s not
go back to tiktok
even the dumbest normies know that pretty privilege is a thing
this is probably the most watery thread ive ever read

go back to tiktok
My race is sub 90 IQ

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler, mirrormogger and CarrotMaxxer
go back to tiktok
This isn’t pretty privilege or Wtv u call that bro 😂

Bumpingggggg

go back to tiktok
Ur a dumbass nigga pretty privilege would be talking about being a shitty person and getting away with it because you’re attractive, this pretty people doing weird ass shit. Either way examples aren’t specified or dived deep into enough

My race is sub 90 IQ
IMG 0316

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
How do u socialize with people with this mentality
Where I live we all have this mentality, blacks are a poison just look at the rape and murder rate in africa

Where I live we all have this mentality, blacks are a poison just look at the rape and murder rate in africa
It’s 2024 u still like this over the net 😭😭

Wow You actually felt tge need to respond twice, bitch

you’re primitive

For men evey level is a massive change 10x more options even a 0.25% increase of smv in a looksmax method is worth it