being neurotypical is key

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
fuck man why do i have to be introverted asocial cuck who cares what others think abt me 25/8, i would give everything to be reborn as extrovert

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, sportsmogger, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
you are neurotypical

For me it’s not hard to pull off, just very tiring, I legit come home more exhausted from school from having to act NT than when I worked construction with my dad in the summer for a week straight

nah, you just need to look like prime chico

take phenibut. I have hellish social anxiety, but when I take phen I become an NT god and people like me way more when I’m social.

take phenibut. I have hellish social anxiety, but when I take phen I become an NT god and people like me way more when I’m social.
i havent taken a sip of alcohol or one smoke from cigarette and now u expect me to take some drug :confused:

i havent taken a sip of alcohol or one smoke from cigarette and now u expect me to take some drug :confused:
Yes. Drugs are the only thing that bring me joy and legitimate good feeling.

phen is literally god’s (Russia’s) gift to people with social anxiety. If it effects you like it does me, there’s nothing that even comes close to how powerful it is at eliminating anxiety.

There’s pros and cons to it. Look into it

When ur actually autistic only you can know how much it failos you. You are extremely weird and off-putting to the point everyone you meet both men and women ghost you, not even saying goodbye or cutting you off like a normal person, and you don’t know how to fix it because you don’t know how to be normal

I legit got ghosted by a supposedly autistic girl (she told me she’s getting evaluated but that she struggled with getting diagnosis, and blamed muh women are discriminated against in getting diagnoses lol, but she’s probably just NT, she has friends, who are also supposedly autistic lol), and she was also psl 3, and kinda weird, how much over can it get lmao. I did date her for a while but like all the others she lost patience with me

Hi, neurotypical ( the definition of it accord to this site) usually means someone who is not anxious especially in public , therapy/psychiatry could easily fix this issue, some dietary habits could improve your anxiety according to anecdotal evidence .