Being nt is all you need if you are a MTN+ Looksmax = Cope

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
A few Albanian, Turkish guys were like literal ‘rizzlords’ who all had broccoli haircuts and were proper drip maxxed were the ones fucking prime European girls. Even though they aren’t good lucking facially or don’t have the bones for it.

You can literally fake being nt by being fucking normal (only works as a high functioning autist and above sry). It’s not that hard.

Fucking brutal man they have ANF dna that gives them a good flirting mechanism when it comes to them approaching women. They are driven out of great social skills and know how to keep a conversation flowing without going off-topic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, SecularIslamist, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Fake it till you make it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist and flippasav
@TsarTsar444 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @SecularIslamist @StraightHeadJames @StuntmanMike @Eternal_ @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
A few Albanian, Turkish guys were like literal ‘rizzlords’ who all had broccoli haircuts and were proper drip maxxed were the ones fucking prime European girls. Even though they aren’t good lucking facially or don’t have the bones for it.

You can literally fake being nt by being fucking normal (only works as a high functioning autist and above sry). It’s not that hard.

Fucking brutal man they have ANF dna that gives them a good flirting mechanism when it comes to them approaching women. They are driven out of great social skills and know how to keep a conversation flowing without going off-topic.
True Legit ANF supremacy.
One of my friend literally fucked russian stacylite.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
True Legit ANF supremacy.
One of my friend literally fucked russian stacylite.
Slavic women love taking E1B cock for some reason. Mostly nafri immigrants

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Is easier to improve looks than NT

• +1
Slavic women love taking E1B cock for some reason. Mostly nafri immigrants
Turks better than nafris.Slavic women are number 1 race traitor,then nafris then turks.These 3 races women are gigawhores

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and flippasav

How I become NT if I'm aspie, introverted and socially awkward. There's no cure for my brain, your childhood/teenage years = personality.

• +1
Is easier to improve looks than NT
Yeah you can of course act nt if you are not but to actually be one you need a brain transplant

and the final understanding is that you looksmax FOR YOURSELF

• +1
And here we cope :lul:
from a slavic btw
I’m an R. But nice one

This is based on women’s racial preferences in UK. If you come here you will see a fat pig with a nigger. But in East Europe it’s different

How I become NT if I'm aspie, introverted and socially awkward. There's no cure for my brain, your childhood/teenage years = personality.
Alcohol helps according to @Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
its easier becoming nt than growing ur dick
The biggest blackpill is size pill. Frame, height and penis. All set in stone and can't be changed

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and wollet2
The biggest blackpill is size pill. Frame, height and penis. All set in stone and can't be changed
Maher is a good example of a perfect male he has all 3

Yes especially where I live in the UK where literal subhuman deformed mutants can get girls as long as they are NT, its extremely annoying

• +1
Yes especially where I live in the UK where literal subhuman deformed mutants can get girls as long as they are NT, its extremely annoying
Yeah they usually fight with the police and do weird hand gestures it’s fucking annoying. They probably got a minus on their English paper too
I just fucking hate it when they chimp out

yeah all guys with hot whores i see outside have huge skulls and overall big bones ofc. surely fat dicks too

size is everything

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Alcohol helps according to @Manletmachine
I tried but even with alcohol I'm still sad and bored. Probably the day I get a girlfriend everything would change. Alcohol used to be a method but it doesn't have effect on me anymore.

I’m an R. But nice one

This is based on women’s racial preferences in UK. If you come here you will see a fat pig with a nigger. But in East Europe it’s different
but you are still saying about slavic women. nobody here likes ethnics but if you talk about ones that went abroad - they take anything phallus shaped :lul:

yeah all guys with hot whores i see outside have huge skulls, and overall big bones ofc. surely fat dicks too

size is everything
They're like another species higher than us weak impotent subhumans

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
just be low inhib not joking

but you are still saying about slavic women. nobody here likes ethnics but if you talk about ones that went abroad - they take anything phallus shaped :lul:
Lmao, have you seen these videos?

They're like another species higher than us weak impotent subhumans
i was always a bit smaller than the average man but it could be that i was always too skinny

my skull is only 22.4 inches in circumference but i got light blue eyes dark hair and a good face.
my biggest asset was my sexual energy and endurance. im sure i could fuck longer than most of these big men
but i lost that so i have nothing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: Roge
It’s weird they can slay easily but not as more efficiently a black guy would for example
Privilege of being brown. Nothing new.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Roge and flippasav
Privilege of being brown. Nothing new.
Y’know how they say the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice

It should be changed to, the darker the skin, the more white women want to take their dicks in

MTN who is NT > autistic HTN

• +1
Like someone here said, the black pill only applies to the extremes of the SMV spectrum. All the average NT guy needs is some red pill and some looksmaxxing.