Being religious (christian/muslim) will destroy your success

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Being a biblecel is a one way ticket to homeless. Besides the 30 bible verses about god wanting you to be poor jfl. Christians are supposed to love god over money or some shit. Jesus says to give money to poor and sell all possesions jfl, not to mention the idea of tithing (giving 10% of your money to church jfl) and giving ur money to some jewish cuck so he can buy a trip to dubai. Tithing is essentially taxes but on drugs. Atleast with taxes you know what ur money is going to. With tithing ur giving ur money to a imaginary “god” (aka some dude in a church who wants ur money). And the funny thing is. Ur giving up your whole life for fairy tails without the slightest bit of evidence. Its almost like u could tell these people any random bullshit and theyd believe. Theres no wonder why religious people have lower iq on average and are easiest to scam

Tldr: being religious will cuck you

Idgaf imma worship jesus anyways: more money for me nigga. Just donate pls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Lynxress, Gonthar and 9 others
Didnt even mention how its nearly impossible to get rich without screwing people over lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, MagaPutinism, Lynxress and 3 others
Why is your username Living Waters while you're anti-christian jfl?

Why is your username Living Waters while you're anti-christian jfl?
Not anti christian rlly. Idgaf if someone wants to believe the fluying dutchman is coming in 3 seconds. Just pisses me off when religious retards make fun of me for not believing in retarded bullshit and how churches get tax exempt. Also i named it living waters cause i was watching some evangelism bullshit right when making my account so i was like fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Not anti christian rlly. Idgaf if someone wants to believe the fluying dutchman is coming in 3 seconds. Just pisses me off when religious retards make fun of me for not believing in retarded bullshit and how churches get tax exempt. Also i named it living waters cause i was watching some evangelism bullshit right when making my account so i was like fuck it
Cope

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
Christianity is based you should convert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, alekspolska88, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
Being a biblecel is a one way ticket to homeless. Besides the 30 bible verses about god wanting you to be poor jfl. Christians are supposed to love god over money or some shit. Jesus says to give money to poor and sell all possesions jfl, not to mention the idea of tithing (giving 10% of your money to church jfl) and giving ur money to some jewish cuck so he can buy a trip to dubai. Tithing is essentially taxes but on drugs. Atleast with taxes you know what ur money is going to. With tithing ur giving ur money to a imaginary “god” (aka some dude in a church who wants ur money). And the funny thing is. Ur giving up your whole life for fairy tails without the slightest bit of evidence. Its almost like u could tell these people any random bullshit and theyd believe. Theres no wonder why religious people have lower iq on average and are easiest to scam

Dont follow and go to Church, Dont give your money to Super-Churchs; Simply follow Jesus and his example and your good. Open your eyes NarrowViewCel

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, polishcel and mirrormogger
u can be mid successful and be religious

to get mad rich u cant

but u can just repent after fucking people over and getting super rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Lynxress and alekspolska88
Dont follow and go to Church, Dont give your money to Super-Churchs; Simply follow Jesus and his example and your good. Open your eyes NarrowViewCel
So just be christian but ignore the bible theory. Based af

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
u can be mid successful and be religious

to get mad rich u cant

but u can just repent after fucking people over and getting super rich
true retarded religions like christianity say hitler can go to heaven if he repents.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
lowest iq thread in a while

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, i hear voices, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
be jewish (satanist)

satan promises you wealth in the world

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and diamondbill
I wonder how many people actually give tithes to begin with
Just take what you will from the Bible/Quran and do whatever you want lmao
At the end it's your life to do what you will

lowest iq thread in a while
IMG 0142

• JFL
be jewish (satanist)

satan promises you wealth in the world
Satan is propaganda invented by christians. Most critical biblical scholars believe satan was never mentioned in the bible or at very least the old testament. New testsment was edited by cucktholic church

• +1
I wonder how many people actually give tithes to begin with
Just take what you will from the Bible/Quran and do whatever you want lmao
At the end it's your life to do what you will
To be fair most christians and muslims dont even take the books they apprently believe to be from god seriously. 99% dont even know 10 verses off the top of their head

To be fair most christians and muslims dont even take the books they apprently believe to be from god seriously. 99% dont even know 10 verses off the top of their head
Exactly lmao, so don't really bother with it
I don't a single person who does the whole tithe thing even rn
Offerings, yeah, understandable, and that too, to churches that aren't too well off

christians online always say their most important person in the life is jesus christ and not their girlfriend or boyfriend. Wtf is that cuck religion. Imagine your gf is christians and then she says to you, that you are only her second most important and she loves jesus more

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Lynxress, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
That’s the point of Christianity - to reject temporary pleasures for the Kingdom of God.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, OGJBSLAYER and kanderior
christians online always say their most important person in the life is jesus christ and not their girlfriend or boyfriend. Wtf is that cuck religion. Imagine your gf is christians and then she says to you, that you are only her second most important and she loves jesus more
Only that way she will not have a fomo of dumping you for more. crazy but true

If you want an intellectual religion with high philosophy try Vedanta~Hinduism.

Theistic Shiva oriented Monism/Kashmir Shaivism

Jesus says to give money to poor and sell all possesions jfl, not to mention the idea of tithing (giving 10% of your money to church jfl) and giving ur money to some jewish cuck so he can buy a trip to dubai. Tithing is essentially taxes but on drugs. Atleast with taxes you know what ur money is going to. With tithing ur giving ur money to a imaginary “god” (aka some dude in a church who wants ur money).
Lol, the tithing is only at the heretic, neo-protestant cults, we don't have such a thing here in the true Christian Orthodox church, almost every successful person in Romania - politicians, businessmen, celebrities, athletes, etc. declare themselves to be Christian...

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins

only dumbasses belive there is no god

High iq thread

Yes, it will destroy your money success because you'll be surrounded by people who get seizure when you mention money.

And you'll get no gf because christian girls only care about looks but demonize even soft looksmaxxing like gymmaxxing or leanmaxxing.

Also you'll destroy your belief in God because you'll be surrounded by people who practice religion but have not memorized 5 things from Bible and spend more time reading pop shit than any religious material or Bible.