BEING SHORT CREATES A HUGE DICK HALO + REVERSE HEIGHTPILL

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15 YEAR OLD BLACK LORD
So Many People On This Forum Want To Be Tall, I Once Saw A Person Wanting To Be 6'6 This Guy Probably Doesn't Wanna Be In The NFL But Because Of Society He Feels Like He Has To Be A Giant.

So Many People Want To Be Tall That Some People Would Take Being 6'5 Buff With 5x4

What They Don't Know Is 5x4 On A Buff Tall Frame Looks TINY You Are Not Going To Slay With What Looks To Be A Micropenis.

Being Short AND Having A Big D Grants You A Huge Dick Halo As Your Dick Looks Massive On Your Tiny Frame

Us Tiny Chad Need To Unite And Looksmax In The Best Way We Can. The Rest Can Enjoy Wanting To Rope When They Realize They Have A Micropenis

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 28896
So Many People On This Forum Want To Be Tall, I Once Saw A Person Wanting To Be 6'6 This Guy Probably Doesn't Wanna Be In The NFL But Because Of Society He Feels Like He Has To Be A Giant.

So Many People Want To Be Tall That Some People Would Take Being 6'5 Buff With 5x4

What They Don't Know Is 5x4 On A Buff Tall Frame Looks TINY You Are Not Going To Slay With What Looks To Be A Micropenis.

Being Short AND Having A Big D Grants You A Huge Dick Halo As Your Dick Looks Massive On Your Tiny Frame

Us Tiny Chad Need To Unite And Looksmax In The Best Way We Can. The Rest Can Enjoy Wanting To Rope When They Realize They Have A Micropenis

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

im 6'6 with 7x6.3 and 240 pounds, and my dick still looks kinda small compared to my body. but maybe thats just bcs im bulking

won't feel any bigger boyo

@PseudoMaxxer reverse height pill Bro you finally made it

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@PseudoMaxxer reverse height pill Bro you finally made it
Just spew utter bullshit on an incel forum to cope being a manley theory

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL