• Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿค“

๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿค“

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

Spreading black pills everywhere
If you're short and ugly.

My proffesor at university is subhuman, he is super short and has an ugly face. He struggled to get into the academic circle despite all his masters degrees and hard shit that he did to overcome his lack of appeal.

But even after all that students don't like his classes because he has a boring personality and the reason might be that he's an incel.

All his effort he was never been popular around students or between other proffesors because he was never popular during university (social circle pill).

Brutal blackpill, I feel bad for him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, silencio and sub5c3l
agree

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
makes you think

Remove that stupid fucking thicc font from the title its annoying

or maybe in real life, looks doesnt mean automatic success in life? op have u tried going outside and experiencing life?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666 and RAMU KAKA
or maybe in real life, looks doesnt mean automatic success in life? op have u tried going outside and experiencing life?
The point is everything becomes more easy if you're not ugly and short

Last edited:
The point is everything becomes more easy if you're not ugly and short
says who? im pretty u arent speaking for experience since u still lurk here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and butterworld
says who? im pretty u arent speaking for experience since u still lurk here
If you're pretty why aren't you slaying, the BP is supposed to benefit your dating success. So the question goes for you not me because I'm ugly.

True.

• +1
If you're pretty why aren't you slaying, the BP is supposed to benefit your dating success. So the question goes for you not me because I'm ugly.
i am slaying? if you mean bp as blackpill then jfl, its not gonna help u at all, quite the opposite

blackpilled mfs are so funny imo, i can never tell if they are just joking or actually believe in what they are saying

you have to be like extremely estranged from reality to be blackpilled

same goes for redpill pretty much

i am slaying? if you mean bp as blackpill then jfl, its not gonna help u at all, quite the opposite

blackpilled mfs are so funny imo, i can never tell if they are just joking or actually believe in what they are saying

you have to be like extremely estranged from reality to be blackpilled

same goes for redpill pretty much
I ain't gonna debate. What's the truth then, explain and let me be enlightened.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
  • +1
  • +1
tagged, lmk if that helps or if u have anything else to ask, happy to help
I quite agree but the "mindset" advice is too generic and doesn't provide any help.

I go for the full package pill, my point is you need to be atleast average on all of these traits (money/looks/NTness) and excel in atleast one if you wanna date someone and have success.

I have a thread showing that even if you're HTN you cannot be aspie, broke, sad/angry or boring if you wanna date a foid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
agree, in my tution i had a teacher who was gymmaxed and more masculine version Zayn Malik (would probably get rated htn here )who used talk more than teach but was everyone's favourite but one low-ltn Ogrecell who was very good at teaching (he was aggressive asf)but was hated by the foids and one day he shouted and insulted a foid because of talking in class and the foid started crying and shit after that all the foids started boycotting his classes
then mf got replaced another teacher after a week

• +1
I used to teach kids when i was LTN and they loved me. One kid let me draw on his shoes and paid me for it, one gave me a bracelet, ect. Its not a looks issue

I used to teach kids when i was LTN and they loved me. One kid let me draw on his shoes and paid me for it, one gave me a bracelet, ect. Its not a looks issue
This is why I mentioned his classes are boring. He didn't had enough contacts to get involved into the academia + lack of looks. Everything was harder for him, other teacher just ended his bachelors and started working in uni 15 years ago. So this isn't fair at all.

But if ur halfway decent looking itโ€™s a huge halo

• +1
I quite agree but the "mindset" advice is too generic and doesn't provide any help.

I go for the full package pill, my point is you need to be atleast average on all of these traits (money/looks/NTness) and excel in atleast one if you wanna date someone.

I have a thread showing that even if you're HTN you cannot be aspie, broke, sad/angry or boring if you wanna date a foid.
yeah but its kinda really hard to explain the mindset advice bc well there isnt any method that works for everyone yk

• +1
maybe because he's just boring? How can a personโ€™s appearance influence the learning process?

maybe because he's just boring? How can a personโ€™s appearance influence the learning process?
Some classmates who are introverted and LTN or below never get attention from professors.

@InnerVoid might relate to this because he's doing a PhD. The extroverted, smart and good looking students always have an easier time to success. But when you're short no one notices your presence, even more over if high inhib and ugly.

So this is how some good students struggle to get into good jobs compared to the other ones who were born to succeed. The BP always affect your life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿค“
Back