Being social as a subhuman is useless

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
It’s useless. Avoiding people is the only way of maintaining your sanity. Idc about being lonely or someshit but it is what it is.

Puttting yourself out there is embarrassing as fuck.
You’ll always be the laughing stock for normies and there’s no escape. You are a wild boar among human beings and you can’t expect people to not take pictures of you, point fingers toward you and laugh. Normies aren’t used to see people like you.

You’ll see females with their boyfriends and you’ll keep wondering how it feels to be human, to be normal. It’s an endless cycle of pain.
Females only interact with you only when necessary or to mock you. People will enjoy being around you; especially Chads in order to mog the living hell out of you so that they stand out even more in front of people.

Remember that you were born to make others feel better about themselves.

Lay down and rot. Wageslabe, back to basement and leave only when necessary.

Pointless life tbh. It’s full of shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, 6′2 still over, lemonnz and 23 others
@stunna

• +1
Reactions: stunna
Nick.Harte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Manletmachine, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Not true

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yup i hate being around normies and never did something good come out of it

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, lemonnz, 1966Ford and 7 others
Yup i hate being around normies and never did something good come out of it
And when to tell the truth, people say that you’re exaggerating. Nigga most stories of subhumans are similar.

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_, Deleted member 49130, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
thankfully i’m shutting life down soon. not only my own but the whole party.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 6′2 still over, ropemaks, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person
true

• +1
i’m not even subhuman but hate being around normies, they’re all retards that should be killed

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, lemonnz, actual9cmjawslayer and 4 others
Wished more ER to throw hot coffees on their faces and shoot them up
tbh. i hate every single second i have to tolerate them while in school. no way am I not dropping out the moment I turn 18

• +1
if you do not have intrinsic value in looks or high IQ you will experience constant life denial.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Primalsplit, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
also you’d think normies stop making fun of you after you “mog them”

just lol, they don’t, you have to be NT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, lemonnz, Primalsplit and 3 others
Don’t know if that was sarcasm but it’s not fake
it wasn't sarcasm, however I do think a subhuman can build a friendgroup with enough effort.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Deleted member 49130, Pikabro and 1 other person
Many claim they are lonely though like dbdr but then laugh at subhumans that want to be their friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
subhumans that want to be their friend
Maybe they want to be accepted by normies and they’ll still be laughed at if they befriend only subhumans.

Many claim they are lonely though like dbdr but then laugh at subhumans that want to be their friend
Me too, but I don't want subhuman friends.
I can't handle the brutal status+popularity mog.

I am either part of the popular clique which people look up to, with massive social halo, hoarding all the girls.
or I rather LDAR in my room.

never again will I be the low-status jestermaxxer like I was in school.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 49130, Pikabro and 2 others
Very few people get to do this tbh.
Doesn’t matter, no matter how many more IOIs I get in front of normie friends, they’ll always tell me “you get no bitches”. NT is law.

I’ll never be NT. Always an outcast.
Same, even if I get chadlite one day, I’ll just be a loner

• +1
a friendgroup with enough effort.
Tried. Shit is hard to stay. Very hard mode ngl.
They constantly talk about sex, partying etc…

Tallfags telling you how x,y, z girl cheated on their bfs with them. Brutal to hear

When you hear stories about how they lost their virginities at 13 and how the females initiated it, it makes you wanna die inside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, lemonnz, Primalsplit and 3 others
Maybe they want to be accepted by normies and they’ll still be laughed at if they befriend only subhumans.
Thats just hypocritical you want normies to accept you as a subhuman but you don't even accept other subhumans yourself.

• +1
Thats just hypocritical you want normies to accept you as a subhuman but you don't even accept other subhumans yourself.
I’m not speaking for me. I’m saying based on what I’ve observed IRL from sub5s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
It’s useless. Avoiding people is the only way of maintaining your sanity. Idc about being lonely or someshit but it is what it is.

Puttting yourself out there is embarrassing as fuck.
You’ll always be the laughing stock for normies and there’s no escape. You are a wild boar among human beings and you can’t expect people to not take pictures of you, point fingers toward you and laugh. Normies aren’t used to see people like you.

You’ll see females with their boyfriends and you’ll keep wondering how it feels to be human, to be normal. It’s an endless cycle of pain.
Females only interact with you only when necessary or to mock you. People will enjoy being around you; especially Chads in order to mog the living hell out of you so that they stand out even more in front of people.

Remember that you were born to make others feel better about themselves.

Lay down and rot. Wageslabe, back to basement and leave only when necessary.

Pointless life tbh. It’s full of shit.
water

• +1
I was always friends with the subhuman/outcast kids, I still talk to some of them to this day tbh, they're nice people

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Primalsplit, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
u will start losing it soon enough trust me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Nick.Harte
I was always friends with the subhuman/outcast kids, I still talk to some of them to this day tbh, they're nice people
Same, but we 80% vibed over videogames and other nerd stuff.

Once most of us stopped playing videogames as much, all those friendgroups fell apart

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Primalsplit, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz and Luffymaxxing
Already lost it. What soon enough
u didnt lose it yet

LDAR enough you will turn schizo

if u hate normalfags find oddball people to hang out with
socializing is a human neccesity

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Pikabro and Nick.Harte
No where to show your niceness if your face is shit. Normies don’t care tbh. Clown world.
That's why I tell people here to treat sub humans well now that they're blackpilled

If you're blackpilled and still treat subhumans bad, rope

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, sudanguy, It'snotover and 2 others
oddball people to hang out with
I got one of the worst possible luck tbh. I always bump into the tall niggas and normies who are slaying.

Me too, but I don't want subhuman friends.
I can't handle the brutal status+popularity mog.

I am either part of the popular clique which people look up to, with massive social halo, hoarding all the girls.
or I rather LDAR in my room.

never again will I be the low-status jestermaxxer like I was in school.
I feel you bro, its naturally being part of a popular group with hot girls or being a loner. I would never hang out with loser non NT npc's. and I wouldn't simp for a popular group that doesn't want me either

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Nick.Harte and MoggerGaston
I got one of the worst possible luck tbh. I always bump into the tall niggas and normies who are slaying.
Damn that's brutal maybe it's like that in your country, at least here in the US you'll always find the typical incel/anime/videogames type of group

• +1
i tried putting myself out there 2 years ago, my lord i cringe so hard whenever i look back. everyone hated my presence for sure

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, lemonnz, sudanguy and 4 others
my lord i cringe so hard whenever i look back
Same. Being bluepilled is dangerous AF. You’ll make stupid mistakes, and will be the laughing stock.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 49130, Pikabro and 1 other person
Same. Being bluepilled is dangerous AF. You’ll make stupid mistakes, and will be the laughing stock.
the thing is, i was pretty blackpilled at the time but i thought to myself “ill be leaving HS soon fuck it i might aswell give it a shot” yet i still proceeded with my cringe endeavour

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy and Nick.Harte
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6′2 still over, sudanguy, It'snotover and 2 others