Being ugly is tiresome

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'5 ltn
Getting out of bed feels like a chore, looking in the mirror makes me seethe, it’s all just so tiresome, how you HTNs are rotting on here, I will never fucking comprehend, if I had a face like some of the ones I see on here I would be cold approaching 18 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, dopaminebeyondfried, TechnoBoss and 3 others
I use to believe that the pain could be reduced or eliminating with acceptance, with meditation, by letting go of the ego and the self, becoming still in the present moment.

What I realize now, is that deep pain, that sadness, the existential dread, the void, the emptiness, the deep feeling of worthlessness and being genetic trash, it is our brain and bodies natural reaction to it's state.

Our body is a self replicator, that wants to self replicate. If it can not do that, it WILL generate a battery of painful and soul crushing emotions periodically in an attempt to motivate you to discover solutions.

The feeling of being unable to get out of bed for example, is so that you think in solitude to try to find a solution.

It is impossible to escape the pain, we can not really make peace with it in any meaningful way, all we can do is continue to struggle against seemingly impossible odds until death finally ends our suffering, or against all odds we succeed.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried