Being white person in 2024 is comparable to being a native american in the 1500-1800s

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
Guess it sucks when it happens to us now but rather than helping out the country partially there is nothing good immigrants are doing for the UK.

I guess the cycle repeats itself now but this is all happening because of the Jews wanting race mixing to wipe out whites

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, theonewhocantascend, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
How do we stop it?

It's white men's fault for being cucked and allowing themselves to be replaced.
Whites don't even care about their own people.
No race is so self hating as whites.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, gr34ter and Mr Test
Guess it sucks when it happens to us now but rather than helping out the country partially there is nothing good immigrants are doing for the UK.

I guess the cycle repeats itself now but this is all happening because of the Jews wanting race mixing to wipe out whites

View attachment 2852743View attachment 2852745
whatever. access to western society is apparently a human right.

I just wish I could be around to watch it all crumble when ethniks are at the levers

I just wish I could be around to watch it all crumble when ethniks are at the levers
hopefully project 2025 will save it

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
hopefully project 2025 will save it
the fact that we've opened our doors to indians and chinamen means it's beyond jovah

they will overbreed and use up our natural resources before anything can be changed

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
civil war soon bhai just wait

A right? You mean more like a punishment? Being born into a Western society is a punishment if you ask me.

A right? You mean more like a punishment? Being born into a Western society is a punishment if you ask me.
And people who feel that way have every right to go back to africa