Being whitepilled is fucking awesome

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
I can browse this site as much as I want without ever feeling depressed, everyone can tell me I look subhuman without me Caring that much and I can finally acknowledge the fact that I am a fakecel

I am just really fucking happy all the time and life is awesome rn so I can accept what life is and live it to the fullest

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
This thread seems like something that someone on the verge of suicide would post.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I can browse this site as much as I want without ever feeling depressed, everyone can tell me I look subhuman without me Caring that much and I can finally acknowledge the fact that I am a fakecel

I am just really fucking happy all the time and life is awesome rn so I can accept what life is and live it to the fullest
White pill is cope, have fun ending up being a betabuxx delxue posting on r/deadbedrooms:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
This thread seems like something that someone on the verge of suicide would post.
Well I mean ive been on the verge of suicide and my emotions back then looked relatively similar to this

White pill is cope, have fun ending up being a betabuxx delxue posting on r/deadbedrooms:feelsuhh:
Whitepill is entirely different from bluepill.

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0