Bengaluru Incelcon Day 2

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
So as you guys already read @BombayVikings’ threads over the past week,
Myself, BombayVikings, and @Chinacurry have been planning an Incelcon right in the heart of Soycity Aka Bengaluru

the reason we chose Soycity was it’s insane influx of Redditors, so just to piss those cucks off, we decided to have a massive Incelcon right here

For day 1 updates and more images, info etc, check out @BombayVikings ’ thread:

Here’s day 2 update:

So these 2 got up so so early like at 8am or some shit, while I was still sleepmaxxing till 2pm Jfl (to be fair, I was giga tired from staying awake for 48 hours)

At this time @Chinacurry was eating breakfast and sending some chicks in the groupchat while @BombayVikings was trying to flake on this chick who was pestering him for the past 1 week

And then I woke up and got ready by 2:30 and me and @BombayVikings drove to @Chinacurry’s hotel.
We got there by 2:45-3:00 ish and we met him in the lobby.

Both are massive in size, legit slayers as fuck!

:blackpill::hnghn::chad:

We decide to go to a mall to get a light snack at this point since we hadn’t had lunch

So we go to Bengaluru Mall Food Court and it was CROWDED AS FUCK!

So we were trying to find a table and it was super hard.

We didn’t manage to get a table so we stood there eating Overpriced Dystopian Meat Priced Foods ( :blackpill: ) which had awful portions and was TOOO OVERPRICED

But I’ll tell you guys what we did overdose on during this short time…

the oofydoofy pill 💊

We started walking around more around the mall, people spotting

Guys, im telling u, oofydoofy was so so so fucking strong in Bengaluru, I was taken aback so much literally

Every good looking guy we spotted was with a ltb/femcel

While all the hot girls we spotted… were with oofydoofys

Then We went to the supermarket in the mall, @Chinacurry wanted to buy a face wash and we looked around for the best one and found this

FA183844 E591 4B27 AFDB 9648709A4A92

Hey at least here we could be free of oofydoofy right? Hell no.

There were more oofydoofy couples here…
FUCK!

BB153955 A282 40E1 8961 A08D4418477F

So after all this, my phone and @BombayVikings phone died, and we decided to go to Starbucks. At Starbucks @BombayVikings got some Coffee and me and @Chinacurry had a eclair.
@Chinacurry was insanely taken aback by all these Bengaluru Soycity CorpwagecuckMegamaxxed Prices and he was like “what in the what the fuck just happened here?”

At Starbucks we also saw some prospective arranged marriage meetup going on Jfl, the guy mogged the femcel to death, the femcel’s mom was there and the htn groom’s sister was there too.

It was so blackpilling, an actual change for once

Joe Biden Lol GIF

At least this was good right? Nope an oofydoofy couple walked right back in.

kill me now steve carell GIF

We couldn’t handle this and we decided to head out for some fresh air from all the oofydoofy overdose, but it started raining as soon as we stepped out, so we had to head back into the mall.

At this point it was just me and @BombayVikings and @Chinacurry talking aspie stuff and mentioning how one auntie was very good looking and how 20 years ago in her prime she would’ve been a gigastacy jfl

14239701 B7FD 46B4 9B32 DB095F7B60E2

But guess what we couldn’t stop ourselves from seeing?
That’s right, oofydoofy couples

It’s truly NT Dravidian or death

At one point me and @Chinacurry were mirin this insanely legit hot stacylite chick in a pink dress 20 feet from us

And we were like damn she is too hot And talking about her in the most beautiful way possible

And guess what happens… a guy walks in from the rain and takes her hand, holds it super tight.
A very very low tier normie beard frauding oofydoofy

What in the what the fuck!
4E76F56C FE8C 4963 8FE4 90F43FABB0E4

That was the final nail in the coffin and we couldn’t stay there anymore

And we ran in the rain for a solid 10 mins before getting into our Uber

Then we head to this nice restaurant where we saw a couple more oofydoofy pills but we had some nice time chatting about our lives and everything we could think of

we had some nice food 🍱 🥘 🍲

And after our food, @Chinacurry’s hotel was pretty close to it, so we smoked some cigs and walkmaxxed like True PSL looksmaxxers for once

We then had a beer each at The hotel and talked more, smoked some more cigs.

And of course, saw more oofydoofy pills.

Overall, it was very relaxing meet with both @BombayVikings and @Chinacurry, 2 very fun outgoing and relaxed moggers, both much much ahead of me in terms of life, but were super accommodating and very respectful polite people. The three of us had a very nice time and it felt very good.

Bengaluru Incelcon 2023 was an overall Success. I’m mirin very hard 😍

Cheers to more 🍻

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 21700
NT DRAVIDIAN IS LAW!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
NT DRAVIDIAN IS LAW!!!!
Hmmm not sure here. Lil nigga is right oofy doofys run this town, but they didn't seem NT or dravidian?

They just seem like @FailedNormieManlet but with a beard no? Same stupid shit eating grin, same jestermaxxing with foids out of their league?

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 21700
Hmmm not sure here. Lil nigga is right oofy doofys run this town, but they didn't seem NT or dravidian?

They just seem like @FailedNormieManlet but with a beard no? Same stupid shit eating grin, same jestermaxxing with foids out of their league?
Dravidian In 2023 is everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
obligatory racism comment

So as you guys already read @BombayVikings’ threads over the past week,
Myself, BombayVikings, and @Chinacurry have been planning an Incelcon right in the heart of Soycity Aka Bengaluru

View attachment 2255444

the reason we chose Soycity was it’s insane influx of Redditors, so just to piss those cucks off, we decided to have a massive Incelcon right here

For day 1 updates and more images, info etc, check out @BombayVikings ’ thread:

Here’s day 2 update:

So these 2 got up so so early like at 8am or some shit, while I was still sleepmaxxing till 2pm Jfl (to be fair, I was giga tired from staying awake for 48 hours)

At this time @Chinacurry was eating breakfast and sending some chicks in the groupchat while @BombayVikings was trying to flake on this chick who was pestering him for the past 1 week

And then I woke up and got ready by 2:30 and me and @BombayVikings drove to @Chinacurry’s hotel.
We got there by 2:45-3:00 ish and we met him in the lobby.

Both are massive in size, legit slayers as fuck!

:blackpill::hnghn::chad:

We decide to go to a mall to get a light snack at this point since we hadn’t had lunch

So we go to Bengaluru Mall Food Court and it was CROWDED AS FUCK!

View attachment 2255463

So we were trying to find a table and it was super hard.

We didn’t manage to get a table so we stood there eating Overpriced Dystopian Meat Priced Foods ( :blackpill: ) which had awful portions and was TOOO OVERPRICED

View attachment 2255471

But I’ll tell you guys what we did overdose on during this short time…

the oofydoofy pill 💊

View attachment 2255475

We started walking around more around the mall, people spotting

Guys, im telling u, oofydoofy was so so so fucking strong in Bengaluru, I was taken aback so much literally

Every good looking guy we spotted was with a ltb/femcel

While all the hot girls we spotted… were with oofydoofys

Then We went to the supermarket in the mall, @Chinacurry wanted to buy a face wash and we looked around for the best one and found this

View attachment 2255485

Hey at least here we could be free of oofydoofy right? Hell no.

There were more oofydoofy couples here…
FUCK!

View attachment 2255486

So after all this, my phone and @BombayVikings phone died, and we decided to go to Starbucks. At Starbucks @BombayVikings got some Coffee and me and @Chinacurry had a eclair.
@Chinacurry was insanely taken aback by all these Bengaluru Soycity CorpwagecuckMegamaxxed Prices and he was like “what in the what the fuck just happened here?”

At Starbucks we also saw some prospective arranged marriage meetup going on Jfl, the guy mogged the femcel to death, the femcel’s mom was there and the htn groom’s sister was there too.

It was so blackpilling, an actual change for once

Joe Biden Lol GIF

At least this was good right? Nope an oofydoofy couple walked right back in.

kill me now steve carell GIF

We couldn’t handle this and we decided to head out for some fresh air from all the oofydoofy overdose, but it started raining as soon as we stepped out, so we had to head back into the mall.

At this point it was just me and @BombayVikings and @Chinacurry talking aspie stuff and mentioning how one auntie was very good looking and how 20 years ago in her prime she would’ve been a gigastacy jfl

View attachment 2255489

But guess what we couldn’t stop ourselves from seeing?
That’s right, oofydoofy couples

It’s truly NT Dravidian or death

At one point me and @Chinacurry were mirin this insanely legit hot stacylite chick in a pink dress 20 feet from us

And we were like damn she is too hot And talking about her in the most beautiful way possible

And guess what happens… a guy walks in from the rain and takes her hand, holds it super tight.
A very very low tier normie beard frauding oofydoofy

What in the what the fuck! View attachment 2255495

That was the final nail in the coffin and we couldn’t stay there anymore

And we ran in the rain for a solid 10 mins before getting into our Uber

View attachment 2255508

Then we head to this nice restaurant where we saw a couple more oofydoofy pills but we had some nice time chatting about our lives and everything we could think of

we had some nice food 🍱 🥘 🍲

And after our food, @Chinacurry’s hotel was pretty close to it, so we smoked some cigs and walkmaxxed like True PSL looksmaxxers for once

View attachment 2255518

We then had a beer each at The hotel and talked more, smoked some more cigs.

And of course, saw more oofydoofy pills.

Overall, it was very relaxing meet with both @BombayVikings and @Chinacurry, 2 very fun outgoing and relaxed moggers, both much much ahead of me in terms of life, but were super accommodating and very respectful polite people. The three of us had a very nice time and it felt very good.

Bengaluru Incelcon 2023 was an overall Success. I’m mirin very hard 😍

Cheers to more 🍻
@Chinacurry when I set my hinge to bengaluru, I was doing really well, with girls agreeing to meet me straight away for sex JFL. Idk how being an incel in india is even a thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@Chinacurry when I set my hinge to bengaluru, I was doing really well, with girls agreeing to meet me straight away for sex JFL. Idk how being an incel in india is even a thing tbh
What u mean agreeing to meet u for sex? How's that even possible??

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Fuck going to Bangalore, I found your looksmatches right here

They haven't heard your wheat waffles voice or seen your gay clothes or seen your ridiculous smile yet, that's prob why they wanna fuck

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
No Indian girl can be Stacylite, I hope you're comparing them with Adriana Lima when you call a girl Stacylite coz if she's that good looking she can be a Victoria's secret angel