Best curl creams?

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
Want to have curls that always look like this, what do you use? Give brand recommendations. Behold my heavenly aura.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 17735 and Debetro
Horse Semen

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Banasura
Surprised Z Nation GIF by SYFY

genes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Banasura
Why would you want that

whoever snapchat that is, is fucking cringe.

trying too hard to be someone youre not. cringe caption

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Banasura
whoever snapchat that is, is fucking cringe.

trying too hard to be someone youre not. cringe caption
what r u talking about this is literally my natural hair.

the cantu curl cream in the orange tubs has good hold and separates your hair into individual strands well but isn’t 100% on frizz prevention

shea moisture curl mousse (its a bubbly soap like foam like a shaving cream-like regular mousse) does the same thing but has a bit more of a hard cast you need to break if that makes sense

shea moisture curl cream in the tub is kinda oily but if your hair needs that go for that

i use the cantu with a tiny bit of leave in conditioner beforehand and am very happy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, chrisN and Banasura
the cantu curl cream in the orange tubs has good hold and separates your hair into individual strands well but isn’t 100% on frizz prevention

shea moisture curl mousse (its a bubbly soap like foam like a shaving cream-like regular mousse) does the same thing but has a bit more of a hard cast you need to break if that makes sense

shea moisture curl cream in the tub is kinda oily but if your hair needs that go for that

i use the cantu with a tiny bit of leave in conditioner beforehand and am very happy
thank you alot for serious reply, will def give this a try. Do ur curls look similar to mine in the video after putting them on?

lose that weight first, u will just look tryhard

lose that weight first, u will just look tryhard
is wip, having a hard time really dropping weight without all our adderall going to ukraine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
you look bengali

If my hair dries perfectly it looks like
. Too bad I don't know how to get it to dry like that every time so it usually looks like ass. Wish I had straight hair. Anyone have any wavy hair secrets or creams

thank you alot for serious reply, will def give this a try. Do ur curls look similar to mine in the video after putting them on?
My curls are a lot looser than yours, but i also style it a bit looser like in the photo, if i don’t towel/blowdry and really scrunch it hard it’ll be much wavier than this. One of my friends with very curly hair like yours also uses cantu and is very happy with it.

Daniel Millar also uses cantu afaik

Attachments

• IMG_0109_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0109_Original.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 0
actually caged
@Blackgymmax

My curls are a lot looser than yours, but i also style it a bit looser like in the photo, if i don’t towel/blowdry and really scrunch it hard it’ll be much wavier than this. One of my friends with very curly hair like yours also uses cantu and is very happy with it.

Daniel Millar also uses cantu afaik

Dang those r nice curls, doubt i can get it like this cause mine are a tighter coil prob 2 levels but mostly going for definition and less frizz

• +1
Reactions: zoomerstein

Every time I look up the ingredients of these creams they have aids ingredients like phenoxyethanol

screaming for a bbc, you look gay as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

can you pm some pics of your hair, remove your face if you have to

screaming for a bbc, you look gay as fuck
View attachment 2360846
Yeah bro trust me bro get a beard and fade bro u will look Chad bro instant HTN look bro all the brown and Arab guys use it bro we’re all HTN bro, it’s a masculine look bro. 😂

Attachments

• 6C049CEE-BA9B-446F-ADF8-98F5EC7F133B.jpeg
    6C049CEE-BA9B-446F-ADF8-98F5EC7F133B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Yeah bro trust me bro get a beard and fade bro u will look Chad bro instant HTN look bro all the brown and Arab guys use it bro we’re all HTN bro, it’s a masculine look bro. 😂
no nigga your maneurisms are gay

no nigga your maneurisms are gay
Sorry should have held the camera and had it cover half my face like u do then if showing of ur face properly in a mirror selfie is considered gay.

Try olive oil (or castor)

what leave in conditioner do you use?

Sorry should have held the camera and had it cover half my face like u do then if showing of ur face properly in a mirror selfie is considered gay.
How do you watch the video and not think it looks gay?

How do you watch the video and not think it looks gay?
I am walking down the stairs and give a smile at the end, I think u r projecting ur own insecurities and closeted feelings at me. idk what eastern country ur from but not everything that doesn't attempt to be hypermasculine out of an inferiority to the west or europe is gay.

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
I am walking down the stairs and give a smile at the end, I think u r projecting ur own insecurities and closeted feelings at me. idk what eastern country ur from but not everything that doesn't attempt to be hypermasculine out of an inferiority to the west or europe is gay.
what makes you think im eastern? If anything you looks enthic as fuck, your skin is brown, your eyes are dark brown and your hair is black JFL where did this european inferiority theory come from

what makes you think im eastern? If anything you looks enthic as fuck, your skin is brown, your eyes are dark brown and your hair is black JFL where did this european inferiority theory come from
Im literally in the US u bafoon, unless ur aztec or native everyone is not from here. Ironic cause they share many ethnic features like a brown or copper skin tone and black hair, and yes its always the people from eastern countries (in relation to the US) that seem to think everything is gay, usually its u turks or indians/pakis/

Im literally in the US u bafoon, unless ur aztec or native everyone is not from here. Ironic cause they share many ethnic features like a brown or copper skin tone and black hair, and yes its always the people from eastern countries (in relation to the US) that seem to think everything is gay, usually its u turks or indians/pakis/
JFLLL you looks like a paki, I was tryna be helpful in the beginning by saying you looked gay but your ego is undeserved and retarded. I thought friendly fire was turned off, nigga you look so ethnic and your trying to disbute it as if you ve had a pheno transplant, your not american or native american.

@HimmyButler this guy is tryna claim he's not ethnic JFLLLL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Banasura
JFLLL you looks like a paki, I was tryna be helpful in the beginning by saying you looked gay but your ego is undeserved and retarded. I thought friendly fire was turned off, nigga you look so ethnic and your trying to disbute it as if you ve had a pheno transplant, your not american or native american.
culturally I am, you faggots can never understand that idea of being culturally part of a nation, racially nobody but pure Aztec and native indigenous people are actually American, and theres nothing friendly about saying someone looks like a disgusting faggot so fuck off.

culturally I am, you faggots can never understand that idea of being culturally part of a nation, racially nobody but pure Aztec and native indigenous people are actually American, and theres nothing friendly about saying someone looks like a disgusting faggot so fuck off.
Stay gay plenty of bbc's out there for you

Stay gay plenty of bbc's out there for you
ur not fooling anyone trying to be a closeted faggot and hoping if u mention faggotry another closted faggot will slide into ur pms, nobody mentioned anything about faggotry except u

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
Every time I look up the ingredients of these creams they have aids ingredients like phenoxyethanol
probably not the most natural but it is what it is
can you pm some pics of your hair, remove your face if you have to
check attachments, few different styles, lengths and messinesses. the straighter and less defined curl photos are usually day 2/3 hair, i don’t usually wash my hair every day and it still looks fine usually. The one with the black hoodie on was probably the period i got the most IOIs and hair related compliments.
what leave in conditioner do you use?
shea moisture from the pump bottle, i use literally a fifth of a pump, the smallest possible amount like half a pea size, then rub it into wet hands and rub it all over my damp hair. you’re going to feel like you’re literally adding nothing at all but thats all you need for frizz protection and hair health

Attachments

• IMG_0382_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0382_Original.jpeg
    567.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1973_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1973_Original.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1280_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1280_Original.jpeg
    564.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1173_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1173_Original.jpeg