Best cystic acne scar removal?

looksmaxxtocope

looksmaxxtocope

Cavillpilled
I took accutane for a year a 3 years ago and only get occasional mild acne now, but the deep box scarring and ice pick scars remain. I feel this is truly the last thing that is keeping me from ascending. I've tried at-home microneedling with 1.0mm and 1.5mm but it doesn't do shit and after the swelling subsides it's basically back to normal.

How%2BTo%2BLighten%2BUp%2BAcne%2BScars.jpg

This is the type of shit I have and everytime I see it in the mirror it makes me want to throw up and reminds me of my subhumanity.

Anyone have the professional level treatments personally done, like laser or needling or subcision? I feel subcision would do wonders and make me not look like a burn victim anymore. I have $5k in the looksmax fund and willing to pay $10k for this and need to know which works best.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I would say have a professional dermatologist recommend a treatment.

If you want to to do it at home, use retin a, vitamin C, and stay out of the sun (or use a good broad spectrum sunscreen).

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Ice pick scarring is particularly difficult to deal with, honestly. Microneedling (done in a clinic) and fractional CO2 lasers (again, in a clinic, obviously) are likely to yield the best results.
Find a reputable dermatologist or esthetician that are experienced in this area and talk to them.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, MiroslavBulldosex and middayshowers
Ice pick scarring is particularly difficult to deal with, honestly. Microneedling (done in a clinic) and fractional CO2 lasers (again, in a clinic, obviously) are likely to yield the best results.
Find a reputable dermatologist or esthetician that are experienced in this area and talk to them.

Yeah my dermatologist did mention fraxel a couple of years ago, but I was in no place to afford it until now. Was just wondering if anyone had anyone of these personally done.

Yeah my dermatologist did mention fraxel a couple of years ago, but I was in no place to afford it until now. Was just wondering if anyone had anyone of these personally done.
I've never had it done, but there are many videos on YouTube of procedure (this one is a bit more hardcore) the results (obviously a really responsive patient and a best case scenario) that they can produce. For severe scarring like ice pick and box scars, it's the only practical and effective solution unfortunately.

I used to have similar scarring but to a lesser extent on my right cheek. I've tried many things and the only thing that made a noticeable difference was azelaic acid. It made a vast difference in my skin texture as it looks much smoother now with much less hyperpigmentation/scarring. I used the ordinary brand btw.

I used to have similar scarring but to a lesser extent on my right cheek. I've tried many things and the only thing that made a noticeable difference was azelaic acid. It made a vast difference in my skin texture as it looks much smoother now with much less hyperpigmentation/scarring. I used the ordinary brand btw.
instantly bought bcuz of your suggestion, lets see how it goes

instantly bought bcuz of your suggestion, lets see how it goes
I usually apply it after a hot shower since this will help open up the pores and effectively absorb it. Make sure you massage it really well on your face such that no white streaks remain. Best of luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Fractional CO2 laser is probably your best bet if you can afford it

microdermabrasion, or chemical peel. It would take a few sessions either way. Keep supplements vit C, and hyaluronic acid if you can, itll get better

Go to dermatologist. Fractional laser is your best bet.

Bumping cause I'm also interested