Best front deltoid shoulder exercise

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Is planche the angle of lean puts insane amount of pressure on the front delt it’s like overloading 70% of your body weight onto the front shoulder. You can’t get that kind of overload by DB front raises.

Attachments

• 2A57BFF7-32A6-4D5B-8F65-51CC163E7846.png
    2A57BFF7-32A6-4D5B-8F65-51CC163E7846.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 112
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Ohp is king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Schönling, GoMadAndSTFU and 7 others
Read the thread dude planche is an accessory exercise not a compound
I read it i am just saying ohp is the ultimate exercise for full round delts

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 4054
it doesn't matter what isolation you do from frent delts just that you actually do one. And yes OHP always has been and always will be king

Is planche the angle of lean puts insane amount of pressure on the front delt it’s like overloading 70% of your body weight onto the front shoulder. You can’t get that kind of overload by DB front raises.
planche is a shit exercise. Yall should do shoulder barbell press

Its the best excercise to get injured, like all the crossfit fags.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare and Dogs
planche is a shit exercise. Yall should do shoulder barbell press
Read what I said OHP is king . This is an accessory exercise

Looks like the kind of exercise only a paki would do... oh wait.

Read the thread dude planche is an accessory exercise not a compound
It is a compound exercise.

Attachments

• 5B01896F-A748-4EA8-B35F-8F93FCDC19F1.png
    5B01896F-A748-4EA8-B35F-8F93FCDC19F1.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 81
lmao you talk like planches are some easy shit. 95 percent of ppl cant even hold for second a regressed version of a planche.

btw best best front shoulder exercise is actually high incline bench. both studies and anectodal evidence from coaches i read confirm this..but for overall shoulder mass seated mid grip behind the neck presses are best

I have never tried. But would guess you have to be elite gymnast to even hold that position for more than a second.

lmao you talk like planches are some easy shit. 95 percent of ppl cant even hold for second a regressed version of a planche.

btw best best front shoulder exercise is actually high incline bench. both studies and anectodal evidence from coaches i read confirm this..but for overall shoulder mass seated mid grip behind the neck presses are best
There are easier version of planche to master. Its just a great SUPPLEMENT exercise. I can hold a straddle planche for a couple of seconds

Good natural IGF1 circulation is the best way to have round delts

Then literally do any movements as long as the shoulder is being worked and they’ll look better than almost anyone else’s that’s natural due to the amount of intramuscular water and nitrogen retention it yields

Good natural IGF1 circulation is the best way to have round delts

Then literally do any movements as long as the shoulder is being worked and they’ll look better than almost anyone else’s that’s natural due to the amount of intramuscular water and nitrogen retention it yields
NIGGA WHAT?

NIGGA WHAT?
Shoulders are a muscle where it doesn’t matter much how hard you work it as a natural lifter...it can only cap out so far depending on how much blood can go into the muscle to keep the delts full...

People with higher IGF-1 and growth serum secretion like many black people are able to have more blood in the muscle at rest and the cell hyperplasia is easily accomplished when lifting

Normal natural guys’s Shoulders will get a bit bigger...but no real carving, volume or fullness unless they hop on roids or have a big pump.

IGF-1 circulation in the blood is essential to round delts

Normal natural guys’s Shoulders will get a bit bigger...but no real carving, volume or fullness unless they hop on roids or have a big pump.
insertion matters too no? i had "capped like" delts into like 2 months of gymcel while i see roidcels with non existing shoulders often

insertion matters too no? i had "capped like" delts into like 2 months of gymcel while i see roidcels with non existing shoulders often
Yeah insertions will give a separated look but that’s really just dependent on the way the person is structured opposed to their hormone levels in most cases...

For a full roundness with volume, where the delts are projected outward is really a tell tale sign of high IGF in someone’s bloodstream.

That’s why the roundness of the delts are seen as a talking point when discussing fake natural fitnes guys because drugs like tren, Dbol etc. increase the amount of IGF and nitrogen retention in the body by a ton and give shoulders a rounded look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
this is one of those exercises people do to show off but noone do in their routine

Behind the neck excersises are a meme and its basically asking to get injured

Front Delts already get hammered from all the pressing movements. Most people would be better off focusing their shoulder accessory work on rear/side delts

Don’t call kinko out like that @cocainecowboy
this is one of those exercises people do to show off but noone do in their routine
No planche not only improves your front delt strength but improved the stabilizers as well therefore you don’t get Im pinched shoulders when benching

For anterior delt I dor Front raises and Chest Press (Not the machine) , I do 5 sets AMRAP per each.

When I'll get more weights I will start Ohp that is the most complete shoulder exercise tbh

For anterior delt I dor Front raises and Chest Press (Not the machine) , I do 5 sets AMRAP per each.

When I'll get more weights I will start Ohp that is the most complete shoulder exercise tbh
[/QUOTE

Jfl just got to the gym

I don't go to the gym because I had sc joints instability last year and the only machine I used was Lat machine, litterally which I am not going to use until I'm sure my collarbone won't pop out.

The rest of the exercises I used to do were pretty much only free weight ones

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Behind the neck excersises are a meme and its basically asking to get injured
only if you dont have enough required mobility, if you cant do them your shoulders arent optimal and healthy but they are just a training tool like everything else, not a must

What are you doing to isolate delts bro?
I do:
  1. Overhead press
  2. Deck flies
  3. Side raises
  4. Front raises
Dumbell side raises/dumbell reverse flies/arnold press/front raises

Dumbell side raises/dumbell reverse flies/arnold press/front raises
Sometimes i don't do front delts, because i think it's necessity, I am too heavy on dips and other excercises to work with

Bench press workd front delts pretty well. Front delts are always activated. It's the rear delts thatvare the problem.
Sometimes i don't do front delts, because i think it's necessity, I am too heavy on dips and other excercises to work with

Bench press workd front delts pretty well. Front delts are always activated. It's the rear delts thatvare the problem.
Yeah, front is pretty much overused, i just don't like the soreness after, delt soreness is the worst you can get lol

I love working delts they're my favourite body part
Yeah, front is pretty much overused, i just don't like the soreness after, delt soreness is the worst you can get lol

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I read it i am just saying ohp is the ultimate exercise for full round delts
beginners tend to fuck it up & have awful form so don't really reap the rewards as much. Also it's not as good for side delts imo, aware me if otherwise.

planche is a great exercise btw @Titbot respect for calisthenics maxxing, you should try learning front level or muscle up next. The latter isn't as hard as it looks.
you haven't been doing your facepulls motherfucker

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Guessing you never do leg presses

cry some more for me.
I have better things to cry about than some pussy paki that cries about Indians online all day mate

Rear delts are a bitch to isolate well. It’s so important for overall shoulder health and shoulder stability. I do rear flies with the cable and DB
I love working delts they're my favourite body part
Same
beginners tend to fuck it up & have awful form so don't really reap the rewards as much. Also it's not as good for side delts imo, aware me if otherwise.

planche is a great exercise btw @Titbot respect for calisthenics maxxing, you should try learning front level or muscle up next. The latter isn't as hard as it looks.

you haven't been doing your facepulls motherfucker

View attachment 173532
I have mastered back lever and front lever