Best heightmaxxing peptides/stack

BigBlackOilyBooty

BigBlackOilyBooty

Most attractive XXY
basically just want to discuss the best heightmaxxing stack at a low budget. GHRP-6 seems as a good option with Low Budget.

basically just want to discuss the best heightmaxxing stack at a low budget. GHRP-6 seems as a good option with Low Budget.
mk is oral ghrp 6 with a longer half life id say take 20mg of mk for like 5 months and see how much you grow

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
mk is oral ghrp 6 with a longer half life id say take 20mg of mk for like 5 months and see how much you grow
im already on that

id add cjc 1295 with dac it works synergistically with the MK also consider hexarlin its the best ghrp for height
yeah, do you think that 500mcg or 1mg per week enough or should i use 2mg per week?

what are you parents heights and brothers if any
both parents manlets, brother 6'1, idk if cousin has something to do but he's 6'4

logout of this site and play with your friends dont ruin your mental development with autism
nvm its already ruined. Over

2500 per week pin 1250 mon and thurs
yeah i will prolly last 3-4 months to earn 10 weeks worth. thats why im in low budget, i want something that is extremely cheap so i can buy it now and dont waste time.

yeah i will prolly last 3-4 months to earn 10 weeks worth. thats why im in low budget, i want something that is extremely cheap so i can buy it now and dont waste time.
ill just be honest peptides aren't cheap if you want the best results you honestly should get a job

ill just be honest peptides aren't cheap if you want the best results you honestly should get a job
yeah, its really difficult to even get a job here, im trying to sell shit courses on tiktok while also earning 20$ per month and sometimes i earn 30$ extra

yeah, its really difficult to even get a job here, im trying to sell shit courses on tiktok while also earning 20$ per month and sometimes i earn 30$ extra
its gonna be over if im not atleast 5'10 by the end of the year