• JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000 and NoseProphecy
GODDAMN HE LOOKS GOOD

3792028 1701276083729

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sportsmogger, NoseProphecy and 2 others
i dont think its a guy

how many times have you rode his dick you stinky paki ?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, AySab and moreroidsmoredates
i think its opposite bro, he is top and nigger he posted bottom
I doubt, muslims are freaky af he probably likes to get tied down and topped by that twink he posted

We know that’s your boyfriend, lil bro. 😭

The bar is low.

Similar pheno to Chico

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sportsmogger
You ain't mogging shit gay boy

And you are, with this narrow upper and lower jaw? LMFAO

Your eye-area is also not as good as you think.

How do you know that what I think of my eye area

Atleast I am not ugly like you 😂

You think your eyes are Chad tier because of a few smiles from girls. I know that much.

Mine mog:

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Frauded, filtered to have 10/10 coloring, in person it's just an average dude, look at the bones before you let the coloring trick you
What do expect a 17 18 years old guy to have Cavill bones look at the narrow and eyes and the chin and hair and eyebrows with great harmony and proportions but yeah still people can be frauds

Show us another pic of him

With all due respect bro they don't look good and also too close your face looks assymetrical sleep on your back

You're like 15 and not educated on the science of facial aesthetics.

Trust me when I say no offence was taken.

I'll let all the girls over the years that have lusted over them and I've been with reassure me over a kid that thinks a tiktok filter means good colouring

Lmao at sleep on your back. Fucking kid coming with some gimmicky looksmaxing garbage he prob heard in his schools playground

You're like 15 and not educated on the science of facial aesthetics.

Trust me when I say no offence was taken.

I'll let all the girls over the years that have lusted over them and I've been with reassure me over a kid that thinks a tiktok filter means good colouring

Lmao at sleep on your back. Fucking kid coming with some gimmicky looksmaxing garbage he prob heard in his schools playground
Chill man I am 20 and yeah I get it you are very old on this forum which kind of an incel thing nothing to be proud off but ok uncle

Some fucking bud bud ding ding scrawny little kiss less virgin woke nerd that wears a covid mask to hide his boneless face is acting big headed on the forum 😂😂😂 with his gay pretty boy desires to be a star tiktokker.

Chill man I am 20 and yeah I get it you are very old on this forum which kind of an incel thing nothing to be proud off but ok uncle

20 and still a virgin lol

Time to sort it out bud bud. Your nerd skull and jaw is holding you back. You don't have high iq genes so you can't money max for surgery, I wonder what we can turn to? Are parents well off? You still pooing with them? 😂

Where are all these gay delusional mid witted zoomers coming from? Is it tiktok odd reddit?

We know that’s your boyfriend, lil bro. 😭

That's the kinda guy he looks at and thinks I wanna be like that.

Sad.

Truly sad.

Bi sexual fags should be banned instantly. I dunno why master changed the rule

20 and still a virgin lol

Time to sort it out bud bud. Your nerd skull and jaw is holding you back. You don't have high iq genes so you can't money max for surgery, I wonder what we can turn to? Are parents well off? You still pooing with them? 😂
Lol I got 130 in IQ test anyways my jaw is decent i just need to chew and also man I am a Muslim virgin till marriage I am not a dog to do such street activities without marriage and also I don't belong to a brothel ( west) . Man imagine your future wife is getting railed by men lol what a shit life marrying a whore

Lol I got 130 in IQ test anyways my jaw is decent i just need to chew and also man I am a Muslim virgin till marriage I am not a dog to do such street activities without marriage and also I don't belong to a brothel ( west) . Man imagine your future wife is getting railed by men lol what a shit life marrying a whore

There is zero probability you are 130 IQ.

Somebody with 130 IQ knowing the science of the male face wouldn't believe that eye-area mogged the one I posted.

You're capping.

You're also hiding behind the muslim virgin till marriage cope, knowing that you don't meet the looks threshold for anything with any female.

My girl that I've been with 3 years has a 9 body count and we've had no issues whatsoever. Your cope is very common though.

I don't know a SINGLE good looking muslim that has waited till marriage before having sex. But may you cope strong. It's only natural.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Shut up nerd

So you joined this website to cope? ur future wife (cousin) never selected ur paki ass just remember that, it’s better to be chosen by the women then just be arrange married when there’s no real attraction JFL

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
There is zero probability you are 130 IQ.

Somebody with 130 IQ knowing the science of the male face wouldn't believe that eye-area mogged the one I posted.

You're capping.

You're also hiding behind the muslim virgin till marriage cope, knowing that you don't meet the looks threshold for anything with any female.

My girl that I've been with 3 years has a 9 body count and we've had no issues whatsoever. Your cope is very common though.

I don't know a SINGLE good looking muslim that has waited till marriage before having sex. But may you cope strong. It's only natbr
Lol how many Muslims do you even know lol anyways western muslims are not good muslims in terms of guarding their modesty. 9 body count 🤯 man id rather die alone than being a cuck like you 9 body count and how will you have any problem even if it was 900 🤣 you are not man enough. Virgin or no that's it

So you joined this website to cope? ur future wife (cousin) never selected ur paki ass just remember that, it’s better to be chosen by the women then just be arrange married when there’s no real attraction JFL
Lol who are you I am not talking to you bro go get married to a whore I don't care man I was not talking to you mind your own business get a life .

Lol how many Muslims do you even know lol anyways western muslims are not good muslims in terms of guarding their modesty. 9 body count 🤯 man id rather die alone than being a cuck like you 9 body count and how will you have any problem even if it was 900 🤣 you are not man enough. Virgin or no that's it

We're both early 30s and my body count is over double hers.

You are the biggest coper on the planet and don't realise that everyone here reading can see it.

Also:

Vs

What one do you think the girls will be drawn to? Lol. Be sensible next time.

Religious young man that's waiting till marriage to pop his cherry, yet obsessing over TikTokk and Instagram influencers that filter their pics to hide their ethnic origin.

Wears covid mask because is insecure about boneless face and hides behind the camera when taking selfie, trying to larp as good looking.

Then says all he needs to do is chew LOL. He's been binging on Mike Mew content as we know :LOL:

We're both early 30s and my body count is over double hers.

You are the biggest coper on the planet and don't realise that everyone here reading can see it.

Also:

Vs

What one do you think the girls will be drawn to? Lol. Be sensible next time.
This forum have no girls so i don't care what men say but surely mine I am sure . Your eyes are clearly assymetrical also they just don't look good enough

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
This forum have no girls so i don't care what men say but surely mine I am sure . Your eyes are clearly assymetrical also they just don't look good enough

Do you think yours look better then yeah? :forcedsmile:

130 IQ here.

Religious young man that's waiting till marriage to pop his cherry, yet obsessing over TikTokk and Instagram influencers that filter their pics to hide their ethnic origin.

Wears covid mask because is insecure about boneless face and hides behind the camera when taking selfie, trying to larp as good looking.

Then says all he needs to do is chew LOL. He's been binging on Mike Mew content as we know :LOL:
I don't even use tiktok cuck