Best Lower Third I've Seen So Far

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, BearBoy, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
@polish_sausage you could make a chadfish if you're bored but we already know he slays fertile ovulating women based on his tiktok likes

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Mrinfinityx
@polish_sausage you could make a chadfish if you're bored but we already know he slays fertile ovulating women based on his tiktok likes
He looks far worst on Instagram than on Tiktok, what type of filters Tiktok users have tbh ? Looks like dark magic glow up

that jaw just to be a HTN brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Biiyo03 and Mrinfinityx
Looks like a Minecraft character in this pic, maybe in other pics it looks better but here it looks too blocky and not in harmony with his face and harmony is more important than any individual feature

go look at John Cena, oh wait you can't see him

Tired days 🥱 🖤

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Have u seen the random face glow up between Tiktok and Instagram? Like he gained 2 PSL 2 SMV changing platform :lul: Is there a GigaChad filter on this Tiktok mess?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Have u seen the random face glow up between Tiktok and Instagram? Like he gained 2 PSL 2 SMV changing platform :lul: Is there a GigaChad filter on this Tiktok mess?
Yep TikToks have filters and he's definitely using one in some of his videos

• +1
Yep TikToks have filters and he's definitely using one in some of his videos
@PubertyMaxxer @StrangerDanger @Korea

Even Hollywood 2 from Faceapp in videos don't make these drastic changes, nigga here completely have a different midface features kit grafted on his face

Screenshot 20220225 231233 comandroidchrome

Screenshot 20220225 231216 cominstagramandroid

Nicolas cage laugh gif 5

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 22126, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
he looks like he would've gotten a 700 on his SAT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babineux and randomvanish
looks fake

• +1
Idk... i don't like such jaws: it is too ogrish... :unsure:

His bizygo / bigonial ratio is also too high to be a gigachad like Delon... non excellent harmony :unsure:

looks fake
Lifefuel tbh, like when I see these tiktok faggots I feel always brutally mogged like they are some sort of engineered wattpad characters crafted from an eugenistic scientologic factory praised by Tom Cruise but now that I know there is literally GigaChad filters in this shit my self esteem is back

Nicolas cage nic cage

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Looks like shit and is ogre once again psl autism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
He looks far worst on Instagram than on Tiktok, what type of filters Tiktok users have tbh ? Looks like dark magic glow up
More to do with the lighting. This looks like a regular phone selfie whereas most tiktokers use those diffuse lighting LED rings that make faces look attractive.

• JFL
@Nobagger @Preston do it

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TUSSELEIF and StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I don't know if you are blind or low IQ but you proved my point perfectly with that comparison. Direct sunlight looks worse than the diffuse lighting in the 2nd pic. That is the difference.
Yes lighting changed the shape and ratios of all his midface features, they are literally 2 different persons

literal dogshit fraud, not one good frontal pic where he isnt frauding.

Last edited:
Jaw has and always will be cope. As long as it's not recessed, it literally doesn't matter how square wide or sharp it is. Just ask Rami malek :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
Stereotypical hyper nt chad.

Mx5cdzga1wr71

Jaw needs some level of contouring and contrast with zygos to look mogger imo. I personally think Pattinson kind of Jaw is boring and flat
@StrangerDanger @Pakicel @AscendingHero thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Jason Voorhees
@volcelfatcel I will say tho Zoe Kravitz is jaw mogging him HARD. Her jaw is ridiculous
2CB4FDDE 11AD 425D 8FE2 64C478CC98A9
CD01CCB7 01EE 4254 BA9C C496191AD02A

Bone structure exactly like Catwoman's in the comics lol

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Frank Jack
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16275, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others