PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Screenshot 20191213 003857

Dr Terino Jaw Implants mog everyone else to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Short Ugly and Brown
the after looks like a less bloated version of my lower third

Nah mine are better and they’re still swollen, they really do change everything, now small chins on others really stand out. I wonder what people with long ass eyes think of my migit eyes

Did Tom Cruise actually get implants?

Nah mine are better and they’re still swollen, they really do change everything, now small chins on others really stand out. I wonder what people with long ass eyes think of my migit eyes
What's before?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2846
you have no angularity

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Zeta ascended
I think I might need this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Attachments

• 641EA4EC-EA07-4891-83FD-7F3868E3F80C.jpeg
    641EA4EC-EA07-4891-83FD-7F3868E3F80C.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 46
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
What makes you so certain?

Because he certainly didn't have anything custom as there was no cad/cam technology back then, there is no date where there is a clear change in his mandible before and after which would indicate implant surgery (instead there are times where his jaw looks strong and symmetrical, but then looks weaker and less symmetrical in other pictures again at a LATER date), and in motion and non photoshopped pics his prominent angles look more like well developed masseters as a byproduct of maturing rather than a change in underlying bone structure. That and I know from experience Terino is a bullshitter who will say anything to sell you so if he told anyone he did Tom's jaw it's meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Did Tom Cruise actually get implants?
Nothing else can explain such a massive difference in his jaw after his early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 2227
Nothing else can explain such a massive difference in his jaw after his early 20s
Fillers, osteotomies, bruxism... Many possibilities.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Because he certainly didn't have anything custom as there was no cad/cam technology back then, there is no date where there is a clear change in his mandible before and after which would indicate implant surgery (instead there are times where his jaw looks strong and symmetrical, but then looks weaker and less symmetrical in other pictures again at a LATER date), and in motion and non photoshopped pics his prominent angles look more like well developed masseters as a byproduct of maturing rather than a change in underlying bone structure. That and I know from experience Terino is a bullshitter who will say anything to sell you so if he told anyone he did Tom's jaw it's meaningless.

Ironically enough, a guy made a post on Lookism about his consultation experience with Terino, and he said Terino DID tell him that he performed jaw implant surgery on Cruise back in the day, LOL. He supposedly retired after Thanksgiving, but his website is still online... so he may still be out there doing surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Ironically enough, a guy made a post on Lookism about his consultation experience with Terino, and he said Terino DID tell him that he performed jaw implant surgery on Cruise back in the day, LOL. He supposedly retired after Thanksgiving, but his website is still online... so he may still be out there doing surgery.

He probably just started saying that to try and compensate for how senile and decrepit he's become. The guy can operate on both jaws at the same time because he shakes so badly

He probably just started saying that to try and compensate for how senile and decrepit he's become. The guy can operate on both jaws at the same time because he shakes so badly

That's pretty scary. I wonder how he avoids literally butchering people's faces during surgeries if he literally can't even keep his hand steady.

Tom Cruise went from jewcel to slayer

That's pretty scary. I wonder how he avoids literally butchering people's faces during surgeries if he literally can't even keep his hand steady.

Idk man, I'm guessing he doesn't get many patients these days and he probably does literally butcher the few he gets.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon