Best NT guides?

K

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I've asked for this like a million times but I still need a guide jfl. I've gotten NT enough but I need to become more NT so that I can approach chicks...every girl that I've been with has asked me out (there are not that many so don't think I am a chad or anything...I'm like a 5/10 on a good day) but I just want a good guide on game and just being fucking normal and not retarded jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Imagine being on this forum for 3 years and still talk about NT….

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Repentsinner, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
I'm at the same point and recently ascended like a full psl point from softmaxxing and there's a girl who's always looking at me and she's the hottest girl in all of my classes BUT I HAVE NO GAMMEEEE

she likes me tho I shouldn't need much but fuark

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, IndraBC, ripcordgod1 and 1 other person
Imagine being on this forum for 3 years and still talk about NT….
Nt isn’t the same a bluepilled personality jfl. It’s the opposite. Instead of “being yourself :soy:“ you force yourself to have a socially acceptable persona

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, midlatinocel and Deleted member 9779
I've asked for this like a million times but I still need a guide jfl. I've gotten NT enough but I need to become more NT so that I can approach chicks...every girl that I've been with has asked me out (there are not that many so don't think I am a chad or anything...I'm like a 5/10 on a good day) but I just want a good guide on game and just being fucking normal and not retarded jfl
how did yopu starft becoming nt uf ur rotter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and thecel
Theres no guides you are or not.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I'm at the same point and recently ascended like a full psl point from softmaxxing and there's a girl who's always looking at me and she's the hottest girl in all of my classes BUT I HAVE NO GAMMEEEE

“bro she looks at me so she likes me :soy:

“bro she looks at me so she likes me :soy:
I walked past her and she stared at me for like 30 seconds straight nigga it was kinda weird

Unfortunately most of my recent IOIs have been fat bitches, atleast the obvious ones.

Like 3 obese bitches

Over

I think doing keto is making their carbs attracted to me innit

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and poopoohead
If you are non nt due to a mental illness, then you need to take meds like ssris or self prescribe yourself weed, alcohol, benzos etc. if you speak monotone, have wrong inflections, stutter, then you need to fix it because women are turned off by it and automatically filter you out. You need to be able to casually talk to a group of people while not cracking up or getting nervous. If you have to ask, then you prob need meds. Have a normie friend group where you test and improve your social skills. Find discord meetups for your city, or join a rock climbing gym.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and lightskinbengali

She don't like you if her eyes don't pierce into your soul

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead

same bro and sometimes they have boyfriends too
what do u even do

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I walked past her and she stared at me for like 30 seconds straight nigga it was kinda weird

Unfortunately most of my recent IOIs have been fat bitches, atleast the obvious ones.

Like 3 obese bitches

Over

I think doing keto is making their carbs attracted to me innit
This is why you’ve been on the ignore list since august retard

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx