cheerio

cheerio

Silver
anyone got any pics of good nt haircuts? nt hair is law

This one I got 2 weeks back:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Danish_Retard, xeqri and 2 others
For young guys its for sure a messy fringe/curtains. Really short or really long hair usually looks retarded unless you're rly gl

• +1
Reactions: cheerio, Danish_Retard, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
HAHAHA bro is so mad. You would do good in IT with that haircut, nerd

Now he knows I am good looking, he has to say it's nerdy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keep coping you jealous faggot

I know what you look like now dissing on the pretty boy. Ogre LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Pale faced hooligan looking American southerner Red neck faggot with his military cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Chad hair gene with comb over hair cut = Nerd to guys with receding hairlines and developing bald patches around their crowns. It's too funny the copes from these absolute wankers.

When a low class, low value male sees a high class high value male with this hair, he calls them a nerd LMAO that works in IT ......... hahahahahahhahaa

Now he knows I am good looking, he has to say it's nerdy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know what you look like now dissing on the pretty boy. Ogre LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Pale faced hooligan looking American southerner Red neck faggot with his military cope.
nigguh u delusional asf

• +1

Lmao idiot nobody wants to see your forehead
UGH i feel im gettin molested by this GUYY :ROFLMAO::feelsohh::feelsohh: blue looks like my left nutt
he thinks he looks good and high class when he looks like a Bihari road sweeper with that haircut JFL.
Chad hair gene with comb over hair cut = Nerd to guys with receding hairlines and developing bald patches around their crowns. It's too funny the copes from these absolute wankers.

View attachment 2806982

When a low class, low value male sees a high class high value male with this hair, he calls them a nerd LMAO that works in IT ......... hahahahahahhahaa
I have great hair genetics too but u don’t need to show it JFL, you are not white bud you can’t pull off high class look as a curry unless light skin pheno

• JFL
Reactions: versatilevox

he thinks he looks good and high class when he looks like a Bihari road sweeper with that haircut JFL.

I have great hair genetics too but u don’t need to show it JFL, you are not white bud you can’t pull off high class look as a curry unless light skin pheno

^Your signature.

Male competitive jealousy from the faggot that cannot handle the mog.

Virgin incel Zoomer coping with his colour contacts LOL. Get some friends, get your lay count going and get your career on the move.

You're stunted. Zoomer boy. Put the smartphone down. It's time.

• JFL
UGH i feel im gettin molested by this GUYY :ROFLMAO::feelsohh::feelsohh: blue looks like my left nutt

Good alt account. Is this the way you take down your competition? By cheating? LOL. Keep the underhand tactics coming. With your lifetime premium VPN subscriptions. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Virgin incel Zoomer coping with his colour contacts LOL
“Color contacts” @SidharthTheSlayer will this guy rope already
I have GG genotype for eyes i was literally born with blue most curries on the forum have proof of my eyes being legit jfl. Keep seething tho.
Male competitive jealousy from the faggot that cannot handle the mog.
What mog bro give me your weed dealer
Get some friends, get your lay count going and get your career on the move.

You're stunted. Zoomer boy. Put the smartphone down. It's time.
Ok bitch doesn’t explain how you’re so jealous of me 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so obvious you’re insecure of being mogged by a teenager JFL

• +1
Reactions: versatilevox and SidharthTheSlayer
overrated asf .the cuts shit tht is if you want stacies. just trim mid on sides and a bit from top and let it grow

Dumb fuck. Different stroke for different folks.

All depends on features, skull type, hair type/quality etc. It's not black and white you solecistic mug.

Log back onto your original account and unlive the VPN.

“Color contacts” @SidharthTheSlayer will this guy rope already
I have GG genotype for eyes i was literally born with blue most curries on the forum have proof of my eyes being legit jfl. Keep seething tho.

What mog bro give me your weed dealer

Ok bitch doesn’t explain how you’re so jealous of me 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so obvious you’re insecure of being mogged by a teenager JFL

Tell me. Have you ever spoken to a female that wasn't on your phone or in a classroom, asking for a spare pen? Lmao.

Good alt account. Is this the way you take down your competition? By cheating? LOL. Keep the underhand tactics coming. With your lifetime premium VPN subscriptions. :ROFLMAO:
got banned gramps:smonk::coffee: