Best shoes for height increase?

Neptune

Neptune

190cm or ropemaxx (187)
I am 6'1 but run into many people who heightmog me at university here in Germany. Other than AF1 and air max models what other shoes give a decent amount of height? So far the most I have gotten was an extra 5.4cm (air max 95 + 1.7cm lifts). I have a pair of Alexander Mcqueens but they give 4cm and there is no space for shoe lifts. I also bought a pair of 2.6 inch elevator shoes but got cucked since they really just give about 1.5 inches and there is no space for a lift. My goal is to get about 5.5cm - 6cm in added height including shoes and lifts.

I am 6'1 but run into many people who heightmog me at university here in Germany. Other than AF1 and air max models what other shoes give a decent amount of height? So far the most I have gotten was an extra 5.4cm (air max 95 + 1.7cm lifts). I have a pair of Alexander Mcqueens but they give 4cm and there is no space for shoe lifts. I also bought a pair of 2.6 inch elevator shoes but got cucked since they really just give about 1.5 inches and there is no space for a lift. My goal is to get about 5.5cm - 6cm in added height including shoes and lifts.
ultra boost 22s give me 1.5 inches without any lifts so 2.5-3 with but i dont think they have the room for it

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
nike TNs probably