Best sneaker for frauding with lifts???

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I read every single post about it, already made 3 threads and still i dont think theres half the info a looksmax forum should have about it. That shit is one of the few actual looksmaxes one can do and is super dependent on methods.

Amneska for example gained 4 fucking inches with his strategy.

Whats the best one to go for?

-An elevator shoe
-An elevator shoe + lifts
-A high sneaker + lifts
-A low sneaker + lifts

Which specific sneaker? You cant use a boot as you main sneaker, so im not considering it (probab the best for cold periods tho) Im thinking about pairing the Af1 with 1 inch lifts (already counting compression), but idk if its the optimal.

Whats the optimal? You want, at the same time you gain height:
-To look natural
-To not be obvious when you take off the shoe
-To be comfortable to walk with

Before someone call me a manlet im 6ft, i want to fraud as close to 6ft2 as possible

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
its impossible to fraud more than 2 inches without walking funny anyway

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Any NT shoes, just add the insoles

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Slob, HTNcutecel and 1 other person
its impossible to fraud more than 2 inches without walking funny anyway

Its a matter of being used to it

This one is the best. You wear them under socks and it Increases height upto 1-3 inches.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
deff damage the feet since they are just in the back part
if youre 5'3 i dont think you would care about the damage they did to ur feet lol
Theyre just desperate measures

@pneumocystosis i heard the af1 strat first from u, r u still doing it

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Bump hooy fuck its over for this forum

Any tall Nike shoe. Especially the ones where you can remove the sole

Any tall Nike shoe. Especially the ones where you can remove the sole
Yes the question is which one has the optimal height increase when paired with insoles

Fuck i need to by a sneaker can someone please share their experience frauding its not possivle nobody here try to get 2cms, autists mfs spank their face to get 1mm of bone

Fuck i need to by a sneaker can someone please share their experience frauding its not possivle nobody here try to get 2cms, autists mfs spank their face to get 1mm of bone
I use yeezys 350s to fraud 3 inches + place insoles on lifts so I can walk as I would without any shoes, can only fraud max 1.5 inch with af1 or skechers due to heel popping out of shoe lol

• Love it
Reactions: leanmogger
I use yeezys 350s to fraud 3 inches + place insoles on lifts so I can walk as I would without any shoes, can only fraud max 1.5 inch with af1 or skechers due to heel popping out of shoe lol
I think u meant 3cm? How much insoles can u put on yeezys

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
No, you read it correctly I fraud 3 inches with yeezys placing on them two layers of lifts + insoles on them so I can walk normally, and as well fraud in my physical job lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: leanmogger and Whatashame
No, you read it correctly I fraud 3 inches with yeezys placing on them two layers of lifts + insoles on them so I can walk normally, and as well fraud in my physical job lol
Oh ok, thats exactly the idea i saw with the af1, did u tried that with the af1?

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Oh ok, thats exactly the idea i saw with the af1, did u tried that with the af1?
It doesn’t work with af1, sketchers, vans, Jordan’s 4s and vapormaxes as my heel pops out from the shoe lol, would have to place only one layer of lifts to fraud with them

• +1
  • +1
Silicone heel lifts, don’t buy them as they are shitty quality I had them and it’s so hard to walk with them
damn i was actually considering to buy them

damn i was actually considering to buy them
You may be good frauder with them idk but I don’t think I’m an anomaly bc loads of people complained on them

• +1