Best solo holiday destination to get laid?

D

Deleted member 29250

Bronze
In Europe since i'm a poorfag and won't go to different continents.
I wanna reinvent myself somewhere else for a week where i'm not known as a faggot loser.

I was thinking Malta or anywhere with good clubs and bars and sluts. Has anyone been there? What's the best time to go? Wanna go this month tbh.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and justbentbro
I wanna reinvent myself somewhere else for a week where i'm not known as a faggot loser.

I was thinking Malta or anywhere with good clubs and bars and sluts. Has anyone been there? What's the best time to go? Wanna go this month tbh.
Ibiza and rome are nice places + bitches are tolerable though you might catch an STD

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 29250
Ibiza and rome are nice places + bitches are tolerable though you might catch an STD
I think Ibiza is a bit much to start off with and it's pretty expensive, right?

I think Ibiza is a bit much to start off with and it's pretty expensive, right?
nah from my city ibiza is 50 for a flight and so is Rome but imo Malta is way more expensive its 230+ and I'd say Barcelona or Malaga as other cities to go to and you can stay at hostels there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250
nah from my city ibiza is 50 for a flight and so is Rome but imo Malta is way more expensive its 230+ and I'd say Barcelona or Malaga as other cities to go to and you can stay at hostels there
Many Chads in Ibiza? From what i've seen on people's VSCOs it's mostly skinnyfat inbred anglos

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and midlatinocel
Spain, spanish women are the sluttiest in western europe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Slob, Kebab Master and 3 others
Many Chads in Ibiza? From what i've seen on people's VSCOs it's mostly skinnyfat inbred anglos
yea chads don't go ibiza anymore

• Woah
Yeah i'm thinking France, Spain, Italy or Greece
greece might be the most expensive of the bunch and italy has the most pickiest bitches

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 29250
greece might be the most expensive of the bunch and italy has the most pickiest bitches
Do you think late May/ early June is a good time to go?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 29250
south east asia if white and if u like lady boy

• WTF
Does it matter if I can't speak Spanish at all?
Don't majority also speak English? They have to why do we see loads of brits go on holiday to Tenerife, Ibiza, Marbella they see hot chicks speaking English with their native accent. It's the most spoken language in the wrold.

• +1
Prison. Guaranteed daily topping

Does it matter if I can't speak Spanish at all?
looksmin if you're anglo bc they already dislike you, doesn't matter otherwise

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 29250
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 29250
ibiza and fuck wayne linicker

• +1
Go to Thailand, or one of those places and become the king you were destined to be, i may spend a month there just slaying everything that moves and has no penis.

• +1

Kabul

• +1
Go to Thailand, or one of those places and become the king you were destined to be, i may spend a month there just slaying everything that moves and has no penis.
Thailand is for manlet subhumans + they are ugly