best starting stack for first cycle?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
6’3 skinny fat 165lbs around that, looking to bulk and gain some serious size without gaining lots of fat, think it’s time to bite the bullet and go in on the peds i’m 21 with a 16 year olds physique over for me soon if i don’t change something fast

so before anyone says it’s retarded to take peds i’m fully aware of this and the health risks, but for me the pros are currently outweighing the negatives at the point in my life, i may regret saying that when i have a heart attack at 23

How much money can u spend

test is enough imo

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
as much as i want reallt without being retarded
mk677 for gaining weight dbol or rad 140 if its ur frist u should just start with mk677 and yk11 or mrad 140

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
if u really have to do something id say mk677+mk2866

supposing u want to build muscle that stack has the least sides tbh, speaking from experience

but no matter what you choose to run pls research it thorougly first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and RealNinja
mk677 for gaining weight dbol or rad 140 if its ur frist u should just start with mk677 and yk11 or mrad 140
if u really have to do something id say mk677+mk2866

supposing u want to build muscle that stack has the least sides tbh, speaking from experience

but no matter what you choose to run pls research it thorougly first
Retards. SARMs are dogshit. He has enough money to run a real cycle and he’s old enough to be done with puberty.

OP, just start with test. You might make really good gains and get a physique you're happy with without having to experiment with a bunch of different compounds and their various potential side effects. Plus you will feel great. You don’t know how your body is going to respond to anything yet, running multiple things is a bad idea since if you start getting sides you wont have any idea what specifically caused them.

Read the r/steroids wiki if you haven’t already, and make sure you have PCT + AI/SERM on hand before starting. It’s also a good idea to have finasteride and accutane on hand, if you are prone to acne or have baldness in your family.

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Retards. SARMs are dogshit. He has enough money to run a real cycle and he’s old enough to be done with puberty.

OP, just start with test. You might make really good gains and get a physique you're happy with without having to experiment with a bunch of different compounds and their various potential side effects. Plus you will feel great. You don’t know how your body is going to respond to anything yet, running multiple things is a bad idea since if you start getting sides you wont have any idea what specifically caused them.

Read the r/steroids wiki if you haven’t already, and make sure you have PCT + AI/SERM on hand before starting. It’s also a good idea to have finasteride and accutane on hand, if you are prone to acne or have baldness in your family.
Ya but mk677 as a weight gainer cause he's skinny and something to get him lean like anvar or something

Test + Deca